SG Talk
Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai (/Thread-Minister-Indranee-flared-up-over-Leong-Mun-Wai)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - hansamu - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 08:43 AM)Clyde Wrote:  She almost flung the file out. This is not how a minister should behave in parliament.

Yes, I thought I saw something being flung too...
Like super serious...

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Oyk - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 07:45 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Sounds like my discipline master in school and Ma'am in Army leh! Big Grin "Order! Order!"

If you watch the original beedio, she merely placed her papers on the right and stood up to speak.  When she spoke, she was composed but yes, stern.

The one which is being circulated was doctored to increase its speed so it seemed as if she slammed her documents to her right side and she had lost her temper.  Wow!   Rotfl

They did the same thing to Tin Pei Ling and you know what?  She did not win 61% of the votes, rather she won over 80% which means that some of the 39% were disgusted by the cheap antics of their comrades and they told those oppidiots, "We do not condone your low low antics!  How dare you doctor a beedio to make fun of Pei Ling zeh zeh! Curry nah! We will vote for TPL zeh zeh!"  nudie

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Bigiron - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 09:28 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Yes, I thought I saw something being flung too...
Like super serious...

A red files

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - singlon - 24-03-2023

Mum has become a serious challenge.
That why they r furious.
Just imagine u invite Klaus schwab to Singapore nevermind all the others
and Coronavirus causing covid-19 the disease does not exist.
Beri dangerous game
And former president of Russia wants to attack ICC with hypersonic missiles

(24-03-2023, 09:28 AM)hansamu Wrote:  Yes, I thought I saw something being flung too...
Like super serious...

She placed the documents on her right.

It was doctored to increase the speed of the clip by up to 2 times which makes it seem like she flung the documents.

The authorities are watching edmw and you are all advised to stop passing this around because it is very easy to sue anyone of you....and if you are not careful, this forum will be shut and all of you go back to edmw....

The document look like only a fews page or she waiting that right moment and right time to do that?

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - RiseofAsia - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 09:22 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My English teacher used a 1 meter wooden ruler to whack my backside so hard the ruler broke into 2 lah! Big Grin I stared smiling at her when she whacked me lah! No pain lah!

Went back home, I still dare not told my parents, would be beaten by my parents again… Rotfl

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - debono - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 09:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She placed the documents on her right.

It was doctored to increase the speed of the clip by up to 2 times which makes it seem like she flung the documents.

The authorities are watching edmw and you are all advised to stop passing this around because it is very easy to sue anyone of you....and if you are not careful, this forum will be shut and all of you go back to edmw....

Yes, we should be careful, lest this forum may be shut, and we all will be the worse of it........................ Big Grin

(24-03-2023, 09:24 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Which stupid school..

When I was still in primary school. Teachers were still very KuanLan… standing outside the classroom was quite common.

(24-03-2023, 09:46 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  When I was still in primary school. Teachers were still very KuanLan… standing outside the classroom was quite common.

It is still better than being caned in front of the school.................... Big Grin

(24-03-2023, 09:49 AM)debono Wrote:  It is still better than being caned in front of the school.................... Big Grin

Caning was done either by the school principal or the discipline master.

No student died from it but it could be quite embarrassing for the yaya type of kids, the school bully.  

But for the really delinquent and hardcore students, it was a badge of honour.   What needed to be done was really counselling, time to know the student's background, what kind of a family he came from, to bring him back to the right path.  These students need guidance, they need help, not the cane.

The worst was not the cane but when the teacher slapped the student in class on the spur of the moment.

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Gemstar - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 06:54 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  trying hard to impress pinky.
But, failed to impress the masses of the public. Seeing such arrogant behaviour, I wud think twice or even thrice for my choice of party in the next GE, Bear in mind I live in Q’town.

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Gstalk - 24-03-2023

Very rude for her to flung her files and rushed out from her chair without asking for permission.

Very rude as Ah Shame was still standing there and about to speak.

Luckily she fell back to her chair. If not sure kena from Ah Singh

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - kc172021 - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 08:43 AM)Clyde Wrote:  She almost flung the file out. This is not how a minister should behave in parliament.

she watch too many tw parliament process lah.  Next will be crawl over the benches and fight Rotfl

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - K88 shu shu - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 09:05 AM)Dan Wrote:  Fcuking bitch didn't know they are in a parliament not a classroom

they think they are the king and queen in the parliament can do what they like.

(24-03-2023, 10:29 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  they think they are the king and queen in the parliament can do what they like.

She (Indranee) had to  respond cos she is the leader of the house, else she will be replaced by other party members............... Big Grin

(24-03-2023, 09:49 AM)debono Wrote:  It is still better than being caned in front of the school.................... Big Grin

I only saw once in my life time.
If I did not remember wrongly the student broke the teacher common room window using his soccer ball after school time.

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - WhatDoYouThink! - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 09:22 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My English teacher used a 1 meter wooden ruler to whack my backside so hard the ruler broke into 2 lah! Big Grin I stared smiling at her when she whacked me lah! No pain lah!

Yr english teachers were from fujian or mumbai?

(24-03-2023, 10:36 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I only saw once in my life time.

I saw one in my secondary school days, a  Chinese stream student was being caned in front of the whole school during assembly time by the discipline master, the next day the student quit school....................... Big Grin

(24-03-2023, 10:38 AM)debono Wrote:  I saw one in my secondary school days, a  Chinese stream student was being caned in front of the whole school during assembly time by the discipline master, the next day the student quit school....................... Big Grin

I heard this from a discipline master before, he told me  only those students who had caned by him before still look for him after they left the school but never see good students again Rotfl

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - hansamu - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 09:34 AM)Oyk Wrote:  She placed the documents on her right.

I saw it from CNA TV news, original from TV media. 
Not doctored.

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Clyde - 24-03-2023

Last time primary school, the teacher poke her thumbnail into the eyelids and give it a twist ,ok

(24-03-2023, 10:47 AM)hansamu Wrote:  I saw it from CNA TV news, original from TV media. 
Not doctored.

Are you able to send this piece of news from TV media for the benefit of all here..................? Big Grin

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Talent - 24-03-2023

she side same color lah

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - toothpick - 24-03-2023

Leong Mun Wai have the courage of a lion...in the lions den.

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Talent - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 10:24 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  Very rude for her to flung her files and rushed out from her chair without asking for permission.

Very rude as Ah Shame was still standing there and about to speak.

Luckily she fell back to her chair. If not sure kena from Ah Singh

all these overpaid TCS actors

(24-03-2023, 10:55 AM)Talent Wrote:  all these overpaid TCS actors

They should be given Oscar awards......................... Laughing

RE: Minister Indranee flared up over Leong Mun Wai - Clyde - 24-03-2023

(24-03-2023, 10:51 AM)debono Wrote:  Are you able to send this piece of news from TV media for the benefit of all here..................? Big Grin

Not doctored lah. She lifted the file so high up, action like going to fling out.

(24-03-2023, 11:06 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Not doctored lah. She lifted the file so high up, action like going to fling out.

Are you able to send that video clip for our viewing................? Big Grin

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8q74vVq/