SG Talk
can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid (/Thread-can-someone-pls-explain-to-me-why-pap-ministers-stll-havent-get-the-covid)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - Teeth53 - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 09:33 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  It our ChingHu going to let in all covid-19 into Singapore through Changi Aitport?.

Answer is very clear.
A few more (poor folks) death to announce by SG  ChingHu

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - Teeth53 - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 09:39 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  A few more (poor folks) death to announce by SG  ChingHu
And still playing with this...NO VAX matter?.

By the way. What is Ho Ching doing. PM wife trying to call on 2,000 volunteers to try out Sinopharm. 

For what huhh. When many does or already taken.

(24-10-2021, 09:41 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  And still playing with this...NO VAX matter?.

Forcing in-direct to directly forcing Singaporean to take shot (vaccine)

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - debono - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 09:52 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Forcing in-direct to directly forcing Singaporean to take shot (vaccine)

It sure is indirectly forcing us to be vaccinated, by making it compulsory to show evidence of vacc. cert. in shopping malls, hawker centers, and coffee shops. Also, now there it is a requirement to get vacc. when going to work.  So jabbing is not mandatory, but make  life so miserable that one have no choice but to get vaccinated.. crying

(24-10-2021, 09:39 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  A few more (poor folks) death to announce by SG  ChingHu
Each and everyday none stop.
Now they. Chinghu say can jab Sinovax. Then must take 3 jab. 

See n read too many n too much problem on Angmo vaccine Covid-19 medicine.

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - sclim - 24-10-2021

<3% of total population infected. 97+% not infected.
not so unusual that a small group of 100+ people not infected.
the infected numbers feel big is due to frequent reporting by media.
if no report like flu numbers it will not be concerned to most people
outside of medical trade.
do the good advice of wearing mask, wash your hands.
avoid rubbing face before washing hands. avoid people who talk loudly, eating in front of you
coughing, sneezing. an airflow thru many people before reaching you.
that will increased odds of not being infected.

(24-10-2021, 09:57 AM)debono Wrote:  It sure is indirectly forcing us to be vaccinated, by making it compulsory to show evidence of vacc. cert. in shopping malls, hawker centers, and coffee shops. Also, now there it is a requirement to get vacc. when going to work.  So jabbing is not mandatory, but make  life so miserable that one have no choice but to get vaccinated.. crying
This is one n ONLY WAY to forcing SG Singapore folks to jab.

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - wendychan - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 10:00 AM)sclim Wrote:  <3% of total population infected. 97+% not infected.
not so unusual that a small group of 100+ people not infected.
the infected numbers feel big is due to frequent reporting by media.
if no report like flu numbers it will not be concerned to most people
outside of medical trade.
do the good advice of wearing mask, wash your hands.
avoid rubbing face before washing hands. avoid people who talk loudly, eating in front of you
coughing, sneezing. an airflow thru many people before reaching you.
that will increased odds of not being infected.

instead of thinking "vaccine" is the miracle cure
govts should looks more into why its spreading
 its obvious personal hygiene plays a very large part

why dont they make more rules or   even more  "education" too enforce better personal hygiene?

now with flood gates open and more crap personal hygiense, infection wont go down
only way for numbers to go down is to rest at home and not report

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - debono - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 10:04 AM)wendychan Wrote:  instead of thinking "vaccine" is the miracle cure

why dont they make more rules or   even more  "education" too enforce better personal hygiene?

now with flood gates open and more crap personal hygiense,  infection wont go down

It is good if everyone stays at home to avoid being contaminated with the Covid-19 viruses...but no man is an island, we need to go out to socialize, so that we don't become senile, and subject to dementia.. Big Grin

(24-10-2021, 09:41 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  And still playing with this...NO VAX matter?.

And still don have a Covid-19 solution. ONLY to tell people to go vax, vav n vax?. 

See what happening in U.S., what Joe telling U.S. folks n What their own medicine expert telling their folks. Pfizer n Moderna got serious side-effect

(24-10-2021, 10:45 AM)Teeth53 Wrote:  And still don have a Covid-19 solution. ONLY to tell people to go vax, vav n vax?. 

See what happening in U.S., what Joe telling U.S. folks n What their own medicine expert telling their folks. Pfizer n Moderna got serious side-effect

My wife and I have jabbed 3 times with Pfizer vaccination but suffer no serious side effects.. Clapping

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - talky - 24-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 05:07 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Their ivory towers are so high the virus died from lack of oxygen. 

At ground level their stink is too toxic for the virus. 

OYK is immune because all living things got pissed off by his CB face.

never say never if it happens will happen
can run can hide  but cant escape
if it is time that is the time

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - RichDad - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 08:43 AM)Ola Wrote:  Is it because we did not pray hard enough?

Must ask Kwan Yin, Buddha. Jesus, Alla, Shiva, Vishnu, and Shakti everyday?

PLEASE make sure Ong YK family and relatives end up in ICU.

Don't be evil.

(24-10-2021, 10:24 AM)debono Wrote:  It is good if everyone stays at home to avoid being contaminated with the Covid-19 viruses...but no man is an island, we need to go out to socialize, so that we don't become senile, and subject to dementia.. Big Grin
Big big new in SG local Chinese newspaper. One 84 yo Uncle. POSB back chief dies of Covid-19. Not vaccinated.

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - singaporean1964 - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 09:57 AM)debono Wrote:  It sure is indirectly forcing us to be vaccinated, by making it compulsory to show evidence of vacc. cert. in shopping malls, hawker centers, and coffee shops. Also, now there it is a requirement to get vacc. when going to work.  So jabbing is not mandatory, but make  life so miserable that one have no choice but to get vaccinated.. crying

INDIRECT 'FORCING' pple to take the jab
means u did it 'voluntarily
so later u cannot sue them if something goes wrong
becos u took the jab 'voluntarily'

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - RichDad - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 10:49 AM)debono Wrote:  My wife and I have jabbed 3 times with Pfizer vaccination but suffer no serious side effects.. Clapping

Good to know. Take care, boss. No one knows the longer term effects on health.

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - EXBB - 24-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 03:51 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  where are they hiding that is so safe
while pple around them are dropping dead like flies

They got take public transport meh ?? U dumbass

(24-10-2021, 11:15 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Good to know. Take care, boss. No one knows the longer term effects on health.

Thank you for your concern, we can only wait to see the longer term effects, meanwhile we kinda feel secure and happy... Clapping

(24-10-2021, 11:20 AM)debono Wrote:  Thank you for your concern, we can only wait to see the longer term effects, meanwhile we kinda feel secure and happy... Clapping

As long as you feel safe, secure and happy, no virus or side effects can touch you lah... Thumbs_up

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - sclim - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 10:04 AM)wendychan Wrote:  instead of thinking "vaccine" is the miracle cure

now with flood gates open and more crap personal hygiense,  infection wont go down

vaccine is a line of defense by strengthening immunity in case of infections. have is better then no have. 
each level of protection is not 100%. but combine together is much stronger.

in a very no human heart calculations.
the infections will spread to whoever it can get to.
the fit one survive. then the virus not able to find new target will eventually disappear.
as those survive may developed new immunity ability.
yes afraid to die stay at home. tell people no so friend one no need to come.

(24-10-2021, 11:29 AM)RichDad Wrote:  As long as you feel safe, secure and happy, no virus or side effects can touch you lah... Thumbs_up

Glad to know we are on the same page.... Clapping

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - Levin - 24-10-2021

[Image: 1D4440C5-CD59-4A53-A23648FF2C7CD0DD_source.jpg]

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - wendychan - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 10:24 AM)debono Wrote:  It is good if everyone stays at home to avoid being contaminated with the Covid-19 viruses...but no man is an island, we need to go out to socialize, so that we don't become senile, and subject to dementia.. Big Grin

good personal hygiene got nothing to do with staying at home

(24-10-2021, 12:45 PM)sclim Wrote:  vaccine is a line of defense by strengthening immunity in case of infections. have is better then no have. 
each level of protection is not 100%. but combine together is much stronger.

"vaccine was never about science to begin with. A vaccine with 2 doses that can only last a few months? This is unheard of in history. Even flu shot is a yearly affair"

a fast invention - invented in months,
now generating millions in revenue

(24-10-2021, 01:32 PM)wendychan Wrote:  "vaccine was never about science to begin with. A vaccine with 2 doses that can only last a few months? This is unheard of in history. Even flu shot is a yearly affair"

a fast invention  - invented in months,
now generating millions in revenue

The Covid-19 viruses are a complex bio-science topic, difficult to comprehend if you don't have any medical background... crying

(24-10-2021, 01:39 PM)debono Wrote:  The Covid-19 viruses are a complex bio-science topic, difficult to comprehend if you don't have any medical background... crying

so?
so complex but invent  "vaccine" in a few mths. like that we should already have a cure for cancer
 you stir shi te?

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - WhatDoYouThink? - 24-10-2021

maybe viruses are scared of them

RE: can someone pls explain to me why pap ministers stll havent get the covid - talky - 24-10-2021

(24-10-2021, 10:58 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Don't dont take it too hard he is just expressing his views to show his frustrations