SG Talk
Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace (/Thread-Netizens-concerned-with-new-%E2%80%98Made-in-China%E2%80%99-quality-MRT-trains-in-S%E2%80%99pore-to-replace)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - watchfirst9 - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 11:58 AM)Ola Wrote:  China made but Japanese/ German brand products have met some standards.

It can be used, the functions are there, it looks good but the quality is still different.

I have seen same brands but made in different countries products, even the noise of the metal or the thickness of the plastic sounds different.

For MRT, MCn standard already on par with top three Jap, Ger, Fra. 

If the is designed and manufacture by them. it should be more ensuring than designed by others
and fixed by MCn.

As previous case in Sg,  MCn own use trains do not use same material as Jap designed Sg trains. 
Some install process not relay entirely as Jap may keep some skill secret. 

So you sense Jap brand Made in Jap quality is more often better than Jap brand foreign build or assembled.
From the price you can see the difference.

Like wise MCn companies own designed, own build should be better.

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - ArielCasper - 23-02-2022

Worry, don't take loh.. Even some of our buses also made in China

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - webinarian - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 08:23 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  New ‘leaking’ high-speed trains into London taken out of service

[Image: DMPmWcOX4AE_xx3?format=jpg&name=900x900]

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/transport/new-leaking-highspeed-trains-into-london-taken-out-of-service-a3663301.html

Thanks bro for your supporting evidence of how good Japanese trains.  

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - guffaw - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 07:50 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Obviously you're at a loss for words. On the other hand, I can answer you very affirmatively.

China's products spanned a wide spectrum, from very low quality to very high-end. If you're willing to pay, you can get good stuff.

Just look at your own purchase. You spend little to get a TV and you expect it to last forever?

You are making it too simple. 

In china, it is still a developing country. Being developing, many things are still not well defined. Like laws, management etc. Many people still have fly by night mentality. Like the china JV company with the intent to cheat and cut corners resulting in extremely poor quality product, even when paired off with the Japan company. Many things are also due to company structure, JV structure, management etc obviously, if Sony want to outsource to China, they have to go there to manage their QC.

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - guffaw - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 07:50 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I guess Ah Neh fxxked his mother  Big Grin

Last i heard you have an neh father and china mother. You must be the output of "I guess Ah Neh fxxked my mother"

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - Blasterlord2 - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 09:15 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are making it too simple. 

In china, it is still a developing country. Being developing, many things are still not well defined. Like laws, management etc. Many people still have fly by night mentality. Like the china JV company with the intent to cheat and cut corners resulting in extremely poor quality product, even when paired off with the Japan company. Many things are also due to company structure, JV structure, management etc obviously, if Sony want to outsource to China, they have to go there to manage their QC.

Lots of words but say nothing. If can't answer my question then just concede.

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - Sticw - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 12:43 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Should Spore import these old fashioned US subway trains instead?

Yes!!! Made in USA best lah. Just close both eyes and open your Bottom eye for amdk. Sure correct one, follow our Divine leaders.

(23-02-2022, 09:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Lots of words but say nothing. If can't answer my question then just concede.

I think my answer is much more than you can ever comprehend.

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - Blasterlord2 - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 09:34 PM)guffaw Wrote:  I think my answer is much more than you can ever comprehend.

With your skewed thinking?  Rotfl

(23-02-2022, 09:42 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  With your skewed thinking?  Rotfl

With my non commie thinking

(23-02-2022, 09:57 PM)guffaw Wrote:  With my non commie thinking

Not all "non commie" think like you.

(23-02-2022, 10:03 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not all "non commie" think like you.

Why not you go hwz and post some commie sheet there?

(23-02-2022, 10:22 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Why not you go hwz and post some commie sheet there?

Why don't you ask your anti-China comrades to come here instead?

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - Sharexchange - 23-02-2022

its really a cause for concern.

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - cityhantam - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 09:15 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are making it too simple. 

In china, it is still a developing country. Being developing, many things are still not well defined. 

Ya lor!

China's space station not well defined lor!

China's moon exploration path not well defined lor! 

Oops! Where did there moon mission land leh?  Thinking Rotfl

(23-02-2022, 11:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!

China's space station not well defined lor!

China's moon exploration path not well defined lor! 

Oops! Where did there moon mission land leh?  Thinking Rotfl

The moon is like your wife getting farked by everyone already. What's so proud to be going to the moon after so many has been there?

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - cityhantam - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 11:19 PM)guffaw Wrote:  The moon is like your wife getting farked by everyone already. What's so proud to be going to the moon after so many has been there?

Ya lor!

Anybody any country also can go to the moon lor! Even the dark side of the moon lor!  Rotfl

(23-02-2022, 11:30 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!

Anybody any country also can go to the moon lor! Even the dark side of the moon lor!  Rotfl

Like your wife ma, some go from front, some go from back.

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - pervertosan - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 07:33 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  China man fxxked your mother ah?

haiz….why so low class make these kind of comments..really shameful Sad

(23-02-2022, 11:38 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  haiz….why so low class make these kind of comments..really shameful Sad

You got nothing better to post?  Thinking

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - Rubitin - 24-02-2022

cheaper and good can buy.

RE: Netizens concerned with new ‘Made in China’ quality MRT trains in S’pore to replace - cityhantam - 24-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 09:34 PM)guffaw Wrote:  I think my answer is much more than you can ever comprehend.

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!