SG Talk
Seem like become Christian will be rich - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Seem like become Christian will be rich (/Thread-Seem-like-become-Christian-will-be-rich)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Seem like become Christian will be rich - Hope - 04-07-2024

(04-07-2024, 09:18 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Stop arguing over nonsense from these two religions

The main reason why many think that Christianity is a Western religion (which include Europe, USA and UK) and of course Russia, is because of Constantine, the Roman emperor and you all should know that the two empires that brainwashed the Western and Islamic worlds are the Great Roman Empire and the Great Ottoman Empire

Both empires used Christianity and Islam to rule over their subjects

Generations after, until now, these Western brainwashed idiots have reached the point of no return and have to cling on to these two religions for dear life because to reject it is to reject their very existence and identity on this earth as the superior race

If the slaves from Africa planted in USA end up believing in the religion of their master over the generations, you must realize how insidious this brainwashing is and how weak these people are mentally

When Britain colonized Sinkiepoor and in every country they go to, might is right and the indigenous people changed and adopted the religion as the truth, because this is the power of conditioning

Many in Sinkiepoor brought up under the influence of the West (which previously was Britain and now USA) will die believing in these two nonsense religions and nothing can change that unless another superior power takes over

Notice that those in Pinoyland believe in Catholicism because it was a Portuguese or Spanish colony before the USA become its master, and Indonesia was formerly Buddhist until the Muslim traders came into power

Religion is just like politics and language

Whichever become a subject to a ruler of the day and seeing how advanced the master is compared to themselves, the masses will end up following the ruler's beliefs, because to do so otherwise will mean to be left out of the prosperity

Once the powers decline, and another belief system takes over, Christianity, Catholicism and Islam, etc, etc will be thrown into the dustbin of history, to be forgotten forever

So no point arguing because none of the religions are truthful, all are conjured up by humans to brainwash another so as to be superior and seems exclusive

Common sense will tell you it is all a big deceit

For the truth is that we are really on our own

So please enjoy your life as best as you can, for when you die, FULL STOP!

Which religion do you follow?
Do you think this universe just came to existence its own?
If there is a maker, why shouldn’t he give a religion to guide you?

(04-07-2024, 07:15 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  How come Got 2 bibles?
Jesus is not his real name, why har?

I Ching is not religion,
I only trust Nature(老天爷)
因为他没有教主!
Dont follow Law of nature, we will get ourselves into serious trouble.

If you follow Nature, Do you realise that someone has created the universe ,managing and expanding  it?
If you follow nature, why do you wear clothes? Getting married to one woman? Cooking your food?

(04-07-2024, 01:03 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's not even right that a ram is sacrificed in place of human.

God has created some of the animals, birds, plants, water creatures for humans consumption.So nothing wrong slaughtering for food.
Abraham sacrifice was not like sacrifice in certain  sections of hindusim  and tribal people.

RE: Seem like become Christian will be rich - Sentinel - 04-07-2024

(04-07-2024, 11:10 AM)Hope Wrote:  Which religion do you follow?
Do you think this universe just came to existence its own?
If there is a maker, why shouldn’t he give a religion to guide you?

Dun talk about a subject you know nothing about

RE: Seem like become Christian will be rich - Blasterlord2 - 04-07-2024

(04-07-2024, 11:24 AM)Hope Wrote:  God has created some of the animals, birds, plants, water creatures for humans consumption.So nothing wrong slaughtering for food.
Abraham sacrifice was not like sacrifice in certain  sections of hindusim  and tribal people.

Total rubbish. If god created animals for human consumption then why bother to give them emotions. It's already been proven and seen in many real life examples that animals can cry, e.g. cows crying before being butchered. And the christian oyk has already denied that god created animals for human consumption. So which is the right story? Yours or oyk's? Even when you have the same god you can't decide on which narriative is correct.

RE: Seem like become Christian will be rich - Ali Imran - 04-07-2024

(04-07-2024, 10:58 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Alpha Q ! Big Grin

I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. - Deut 18:20

Read that. It is critical that you listen to this prophet who speaks in the name of God. Who is that prophet?

(04-07-2024, 11:37 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Total rubbish. If god created animals for human consumption then why bother to give them emotions. It's already been proven and seen in many real life examples that animals can cry, e.g. cows crying before being butchered. And the christian oyk has already denied that god created animals for human consumption. So which is the right story? Yours or oyk's? Even when you have the same god you can't decide on which narriative is correct.

We have teeth for eating meat. We have enzymes for digesting meat. 

We are designed to eat meat, agree?

(04-07-2024, 11:47 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  We have teeth for eating meat. We have enzymes for digesting meat. 

We are designed to eat meat, agree?

Dun agree. Pls go and eat raw animal meat and see what will happen to you.

(04-07-2024, 11:50 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Dun agree. Pls go and eat raw animal meat and see what will happen to you.

That's like asking me to eat unhygienic food. Even vegetables must be cook before we can eat.

(04-07-2024, 07:35 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Christianity and Islam will fall if Jesus is not real...Haiya!
Jesus is mentioned more in the Quran than their prophet Muhammad and may I quote the prophet's word  Big Grin

Prophet Muhammad said: "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all people to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one." So in Islam, no doubt about it.

But hor...Jesus never once spoke of Muhammad hor... Smile

You are using Islam to prove existence of Jesus. Next time you can add one more point which is that reserved burial plot for Jesus in Medina mosque.
Prophet Muhammad has been mentioned in all scriptures
“… Those who follow the Messenger, the Immaculate One, whom they find mentioned in the Torah and the Gospel which are with them.” Al-Quran 7:158)

And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Torah (which came) before me, and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad. But when it came to them with clear signs, they said, “This is evident sorcery.” (Quran 61:6)

The kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth fruits thereof.” Matthew 21:43)

“If ye love me, keep my commands. And I will pray to the Father and He shall give you another Comforter. That he may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth.” (John 14:15-17)

“But the Comforter which is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things..” (John 14:26)

Nevertheless, I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away, for if I go not away the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.” (John 16:7)

“I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth; for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me.” (John 16:12-14)

I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, who will stay with you forever.  (John 14:16)

The Helper will come – the Spirit, who reveals the truth about God, and who comes from the Father.  (John 15:26)

(04-07-2024, 11:53 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  That's like asking me to eat unhygienic food. Even vegetables must be cook before we can eat.

Did god ask you to cook the food first before eating? Many kinds of vegetables actually can be eaten raw.

BTW, if animal meat is designed for human consumption, then why aren't you eating cats and dogs?

(04-07-2024, 12:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Did god ask you to cook the food first before eating? Many kinds of vegetables actually can be eaten raw.

BTW, if animal meat is designed for human consumption, then why aren't you eating cats and dogs?

God says we should not eat some animals, like pigs or cats/dogs.

But I wonder why you disagree that we are designed to eat meat.

(04-07-2024, 12:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  God says we should not eat some animals, like pigs or cats/dogs.

But I wonder why you disagree that we are designed to eat meat.

Aiya, I dunwan to engage with you lah. You're just going your long-winded path again to try to convince everyone that your religion is the best. And that is the biggest problem with your religion, insisting to hard sell even though ppl already said no.

I said it before, and I said it again, if animals are designed for human consumption then why does god give them emotions? We have seen many real life cases of animals crying before they're killed. And why does god make them run when humans try to catch them? It is a self-defeating move by your god.

BTW, even if you are going to reply me with your nonsense I'll ignore you. You're going to be in my ignored list.

(04-07-2024, 12:41 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Aiya, I dunwan to engage with you lah. You're just going your long-winded path again to try to convince everyone that your religion is the best. And that is the biggest problem with your religion, insisting to hard sell even though ppl already said no.

I said it before, and I said it again, if animals are designed for human consumption then why does god give them emotions? We have seen many real life cases of animals crying before they're killed. And why does god make them run when humans try to catch them? It is a self-defeating move by your god.

BTW, even if you are going to reply me with your nonsense I'll ignore you. You're going to be in my ignored list.

Ok noted.

RE: Seem like become Christian will be rich - pinkpanther - 04-07-2024

(04-07-2024, 12:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok noted.

Rotfl Ali...the irritating cunt that refuses to go away!

(04-07-2024, 12:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Ok noted.

But in my opinion, you're still 100 times better than that oyk  Laughing

(04-07-2024, 11:37 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Total rubbish. If god created animals for human consumption then why bother to give them emotions. It's already been proven and seen in many real life examples that animals can cry, e.g. cows crying before being butchered. And the christian oyk has already denied that god created animals for human consumption. So which is the right story? Yours or oyk's? Even when you have the same god you can't decide on which narriative is correct.
Can OYK support his claim with Bible verses?please see below some verses from Quran 
Quran say we can eat some animals.

Quran 2:29”It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things”.

Quran 2:173 “He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Quran 5:3”They ask you, [O Muhammad], what has been made lawful for them. Say, "Lawful for you are [all] good foods and [game caught by] what you have trained of hunting animals which you train as Allah has taught you. So eat of what they catch for you, and mention the name of Allah upon it, and fear Allah." Indeed, Allah is swift in account”.

(04-07-2024, 01:51 PM)Hope Wrote:  Can OYK support his claim with Bible verses?please see below some verses from Quran 
Quran say we can eat some animals.

Quran 2:29”It is He who created for you all of that which is on the earth. Then He directed Himself to the heaven, [His being above all creation], and made them seven heavens, and He is Knowing of all things”.

Quran 2:173 “He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful

Quran 5:3”They ask you, [O Muhammad], what has been made lawful for them. Say, "Lawful for you are [all] good foods and [game caught by] what you have trained of hunting animals which you train as Allah has taught you. So eat of what they catch for you, and mention the name of Allah upon it, and fear Allah." Indeed, Allah is swift in account”.

That loser Oyk knows nuts about his own religion. I said before that incest is ok in his religion because that's how adam and eve came to have descendents but he said it's a blasphemy, without explaining further. He's the number one retard when it comes to christianity; no hope of getting any sensible reply from him.

(04-07-2024, 11:46 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. - Deut 18:20

Read that. It is critical that you listen to this prophet who speaks in the name of God. Who is that prophet?

You remember when John the Baptist came along and people asked if he was the prophet?

The One that John was announcing was the Messiah, the prophet for whom the people were waiting ....Peter connected the role of Messiah with that prophet and affirmed that Jesus was the Expected One (Acts 3:20–26)....

I hope your doubts are cleared!!

(04-07-2024, 02:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That loser Oyk knows nuts about his own religion. I said before that incest is ok in his religion because that's how adam and eve came to have descendents but he said it's a blasphemy, without explaining further. He's the number one retard when it comes to christianity; no hope of getting any sensible reply from him.

We do not know exactly how human procreation began. So we leave the matter to Allah in the Unseen (perhaps the procreation, like their initial creation, was miraculous and extraordinary in ways we do not know).

The Quran likewise upheld the prohibition of incestual relationships in a detailed manner, although acknowledging Allah’s forgiveness for previous unintended mistakes.

Quran 4:23”Prohibited to you (in marriage) are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father’s sisters, your mother’s sisters, your brother’s daughters, your sister’s daughters, your nursing-mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives’ mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship born of your wives unto whom you have gone in. If you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And (also prohibited are) the wives of your sons who are from your own loins, and that you take in marriage two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Verily, Allah is forgiving and merciful”.

(04-07-2024, 02:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You remember when John the Baptist came along and people asked if he was the prophet?

The One that John was announcing was the Messiah, the prophet for whom the people were waiting ....Peter connected the role of Messiah with that prophet and affirmed that Jesus was the Expected One (Acts 3:20–26)....

I hope your doubts are cleared!!

Point 1.
The story of Prophet John being asked that question is found in John 1. He was asked if he was one of the 3 personalities.
1. Elijah
2. The Messiah
3. The Prophet
Prophet John denied being all 3. The point is, that the Messiah and the Prophet are 2 different personalities.

Point 2.
Peter said in Acts that Jesus must remain in heaven until the promise of the incoming Prophet is fulfilled. 

Point 3. 
The warning in Deut 18:20 is serious. We all must listen to God's own words that God puts into the mouth of this prophet. If you say this prophet is Jesus, then we all can take it easy because we do not have God's words that he puts into the mouth of Prophet Jesus. The serious warning in Deut 18 is not so serious after all.

Point 4.
Tell me how is Prophet Jesus like Prophet Moses? You believe Prophet Jesus is 100% God. Was Prophet Moses 100% God too?

(04-07-2024, 11:46 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. - Deut 18:20

From the Christian perspectives...

Jesus is the ultimate Prophet and best epitomizes the prophet in Deuteronomy 18:15–19. 

He spoke of things to come, announcing His coming kingdom. He revealed and explained His Father (John 1:18; 14:10–11). He provided an incredible panorama of the future and offered a blessing to all who hear and heed His word (Revelation 1:3). 

All who believe in Him will have eternal life (John 6:47), and no one who believes in Him will be disappointed or disturbed (Isaiah 28:16). This Prophet is trustworthy because He is much more than simply a prophet. He is the Christ, the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16). The people understood that this meant He was God (John 5:18).

(04-07-2024, 02:51 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Point 1.
The story of Prophet John being asked that question is found in John 1. He was asked if he was one of the 3 personalities.
1. Elijah
2. The Messiah
3. The Prophet
Prophet John denied being all 3. The point is, that the Messiah and the Prophet are 2 different personalities.

Point 2.
Peter said in Acts that Jesus must remain in heaven until the promise of the incoming Prophet is fulfilled. 

Point 3. 
The warning in Deut 18:20 is serious. We all must listen to God's own words that God puts into the mouth of this prophet. If you say this prophet is Jesus, then we all can take it easy because we do not have God's words that he puts into the mouth of Prophet Jesus. The serious warning in Deut 18 is not so serious after all.

Point 4.
Tell me how is Prophet Jesus like Prophet Moses? You believe Prophet Jesus is 100% God. Was Prophet Moses 100% God too?

Point 4...Jesus fulfills the role of prophet in that he alone is the ultimate teacher, who has the words of eternal life...

But Jesus is unique in the role of prophet because he doesn't just communicate God's will. Jesus is the very Word of God, and God's ultimate revelation of Himself...

(04-07-2024, 02:58 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Point 4...Jesus fulfills the role of prophet in that he alone is the ultimate teacher, who has the words of eternal life...

But Jesus is unique in the role of prophet because he doesn't just communicate God's will. Jesus is the very Word of God, and God's ultimate revelation of Himself...

You're helping me. You are giving reasons why Jesus cannot be the prophet like Moses.

(04-07-2024, 02:53 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  From the Christian perspectives...

Jesus is the ultimate Prophet and best epitomizes the prophet in Deuteronomy 18:15–19. 

He spoke of things to come, announcing His coming kingdom. He revealed and explained His Father (John 1:18; 14:10–11). He provided an incredible panorama of the future and offered a blessing to all who hear and heed His word (Revelation 1:3). 

All who believe in Him will have eternal life (John 6:47), and no one who believes in Him will be disappointed or disturbed (Isaiah 28:16). This Prophet is trustworthy because He is much more than simply a prophet. He is the Christ, the Son of the living God (Matthew 16:16). The people understood that this meant He was God (John 5:18).

That is so unlike Prophet Moses.

(04-07-2024, 03:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You're helping me. You are giving reasons why Jesus cannot be the prophet like Moses.

Anyway.....I know what you are trying to do lah Adik...you trying to pull a fast one claiming that if Jesus isn't the prophet...then it has to be Muhammad... Big Grin

(04-07-2024, 03:50 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Anyway.....I know what you are trying to do lah Adik...you trying to pull a fast one claiming that if Jesus isn't the prophet...then it has to be Muhammad... Big Grin

Deuteronomy is not my scriptures. I don't have to believe Deut 18:20 but you do. You need to be sure who is that prophet because God says if you don't listen to that prophet, you will be in big trouble.

Even if you believe Jesus is that prophet, you are still in trouble because you don't heed the words of Jesus but Paul.

(04-07-2024, 04:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Deuteronomy is not my scriptures. I don't have to believe Deut 18:20 but you do. You need to be sure who is that prophet because God says if you don't listen to that prophet, you will be in big trouble.

Even if you believe Jesus is that prophet, you are still in trouble because you don't heed the words of Jesus but Paul.

No need to go full circle if your target is Paul....Haiya!
Paul’s words are just as authoritative ....remember Paul is inspired by God. 

I am more worried for you that your God will allow his prophet to fall into a deep spell for almost a year...making him think he was indeed having sex with his wives...and yes..Aisha can attest to it Big Grin

If the prophet is indeed righteous...why would God allow him to consume the poison lamb Thinking

You don have to worry for us...you should be worried for yourself... Big Grin your prophet taught you not to protest but you didn't listen....your fiend Hope knows it is against the prophet teachings to protest! Big Grin  Why you " but bodoh" The wide gate awaits you! Smile

(04-07-2024, 05:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No need to go full circle if your target is Paul....Haiya!
Paul’s words are just as authoritative ....remember Paul is inspired by God. 

I am more worried for you that your God will allow his prophet to fall into a deep spell for almost a year...making him think he was indeed having sex with his wives...and yes..Aisha can attest to it Big Grin

If the prophet is indeed righteous...why would God allow him to consume the poison lamb Thinking

You don have to worry for us...you should be worried for yourself... Big Grin your prophet taught you not to protest but you didn't listen....your fiend Hope knows it is against the prophet teachings to protest! Big Grin  Why you " but bodon" The wide gate awaits you! Smile

So you don't know who is that prophet?

Keep on searching.

(04-07-2024, 05:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No need to go full circle if your target is Paul....Haiya!
Paul’s words are just as authoritative ....remember Paul is inspired by God. Smile

No, I am not targeting Paul. I am only reminding you of the teachings you are following and it is not Jesus's.