SG Talk
Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin (/Thread-Ng-Kok-Song-cannot-get-Chinese-votes-because-he-refuses-to-speak-Mandarin)

Pages: 1 2

Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - forum456 - 22-08-2023

https://www.tiktok.com/@cowpehcowboo/video/7270090571585178882

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - WhatDoYouThink! - 22-08-2023

Din make an effort to learn?

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - winbig - 22-08-2023

All three unable to speak mandarin?

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - forum456 - 22-08-2023

(22-08-2023, 07:59 PM)winbig Wrote:  All three unable to speak mandarin?

Tan Kin Lian can speak Mandarin and Malay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_IOk1Fpq4

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - WhatDoYouThink! - 22-08-2023

Worse than 瓦是偷你蛋

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Soulhacker - 22-08-2023

May lose some votes from the PG\MG and illiterate Chinese, but then traditionally these votes tend to go to higher mortal candidates instead so will fall under 601 and won't vote for non-higher mortals endorsed candidate like him in the first place.

Beside born after 70s chinese sinkie actually hate mandarin themselves, surprisingly it seem quite a number of sinkie chinese during their si ginna schooling dazes actually wish chinese ish an optional subject that can be dropped. Sad So can speak mandarin or not ish less likely to affect this group and still got chance to win them over from the 601.

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Sentinel - 22-08-2023

(22-08-2023, 07:52 PM)forum456 Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@cowpehcowboo/video/7270090571585178882

He is just a backup for Tharma de to give people a chance to vote and expecting to reject GG

Out of the blue TKL joined the race

So NKS never interested to be President

Why should he? He is enjoying himself with a young gf, where got time?

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bluebull - 22-08-2023

ITS TIME WE GET A CHINESE PRESIDENT WHO CAN EMPATHISE WITH THE CHINESE POPULATION
NOT A MALAY PRESIDENT WHO IS INTERESTED IN VISITING MUSLIM COUNTRIES
OR AN INDIAN PRESIDENT WHO IS INSENSITIVE TO THE FEELINGS OF THE THOUSANDS OF CHINESE WHO LOST THEIR PARENTS TO THE JAPANESE

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - K88 shu shu - 22-08-2023

very arrogant of him to reply in English.

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bigiron - 22-08-2023

He eat potato same as NATO tan like very difficult to pronounce or speak in Chinese also.

So there's only 1 simple choice left

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bigiron - 22-08-2023

(22-08-2023, 08:43 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  So there's only 1 simple choice left

Yes yes I agree vote in NATO TKL...so that there will be no longer have opposition in the parliament after GE25

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - talky - 22-08-2023

that is v true
remember low tk who 1st won hougang becos he spoke teochew to the a mahn ah peh who do not know english n mandarin

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - A2Z - 22-08-2023

Unseen yet powerful -hungry ghost in hungry ghost month will not vote for thambi n that elite ex gic. Kopi tiam,hawker centres,hdb areas all heard of TKL ex NTUC,never heard of NKS.

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - ArielCasper - 22-08-2023

If none is worthy of yr vote, cast a blank vote.

You are not forced to chose from 1 of the 3.

(22-08-2023, 08:04 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Tan Kin Lian can speak Mandarin and Malay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp_IOk1Fpq4

Not bad. Btw, 履 is pronounced as lv, not as fu

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - victortan - 22-08-2023

Chinese dont know speak chinese is a donkey...

never vote for donkey..

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - cityhantam - 22-08-2023

His own name also cannot speak in Mandarin!

我是 Ng Kok Song!  Rotfl

WTF!!!

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bigbluedot - 22-08-2023

He. Can't speak Chinese. His Chinese is yaki.

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - hansamu - 23-08-2023

To attract the Chinese voters ,TKL did extremely well among the 3 candidates today.

He delivered a full Mandarin speech.
NKS...kosong ...can't even pronounce properly a simple word...damn jialat.

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bluebull - 23-08-2023

(23-08-2023, 12:22 AM)hansamu Wrote:  To attract the Chinese voters ,TKL did extremely well among the 3 candidates today.

He delivered a full Mandarin speech.
NKS...kosong ...can't even pronounce properly a simple word...damn jialat.
Not only can’t pronounce
He can’t understand questions in Chinese
TKL may not pronounce Chinese properly
But he knows enough Chinese to communicate with the uncles and aunties in Mandarin

Ah Cock is finished

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Alice Alicia - 23-08-2023

He will help to split the ceca votes for tharman. Bad for pap.

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - ODA TETSURO - 23-08-2023

No wonder never heard Ho Ching speaks Mandarin as well...

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bigiron - 23-08-2023

(23-08-2023, 09:32 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  He will help to split the ceca votes for tharman. Bad for pap.

i do agree on this part 
https://sg.docworkspace.com/d/sIIrjiJIk-8aVpwY

[Image: hhhh.png]

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - WhatDoYouThink! - 23-08-2023

Couldn't or don't want to? Or don't bother?

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - pinkpanther - 23-08-2023

He knelt down and kissed the ground where he grew up......so wayang!
When the camera rolls, the actions start!

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bigiron - 23-08-2023

(23-08-2023, 09:58 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He knelt down and kissed the ground where he grew up......so wayang!
When the camera rolls, the actions start!

this politic show us what they want us to see only .same like the rest.
even NATO Tiko TKL also meh 
[Image: 3ert.png]

[Image: hhhh.png]

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - Bluebull - 23-08-2023

(23-08-2023, 09:39 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Couldn't or don't want to? Or don't bother?

Couldn’t , 100% couldn’t 
Yet want to bluff that he could
I can say “My name is Oei Hong Leong” in Mandarin, in Cantonese, in Hainanese, in Korean, in Japanese, in Malay, in Thai, in Filipino 
But it doesn’t mean I can speak or understand Mandarin, Cantonese, Hainanese, Korean, Japanese, Malay, Thai, Filipino 
First impression already he’s being dishonest

He should have told the reporter, “ sorry, during my time, we didn’t study Mandarin, but I can understand a bit. If I am elected, I promise I will make an effort to learn Mandarin to connect with my people...”
Something like that la!
Instead of, starting of, you want to lie like a Thambi

(23-08-2023, 10:23 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Couldn’t , 100% couldn’t 
I can say “My name is Oei Hong Leong” in Mandarin, in Cantonese, in Hainanese, in Korean, in Japanese, in Malay, in Thai, in Filipino 
But it doesn’t mean I can speak or understand Mandarin, Cantonese, Hainanese, Korean, Japanese, Malay, Thai, Filipino 

He should have told the reporter, “ sorry, during my time, we didn’t study Mandarin, but I can understand a bit. If I am elected, I promise I will make an effort to learn Mandarin to connect with my people...”
Something like that la!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Cz6sLN5YFNw&feature=share

Must learn this method to tell people he is honest hard dead star staring...

RE: Ng Kok Song cannot get Chinese votes because he refuses to speak Mandarin - WhatDoYouThink! - 23-08-2023

(23-08-2023, 10:23 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Couldn’t , 100% couldn’t 

Something like that la!

Right, just say he couldn't speak and most ppl are ok. So far only otc could speak mandarin and Singaporeans are fine with it