SG Talk
Voting: Too many people - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Voting: Too many people (/Thread-Voting-Too-many-people)

Voting: Too many people - theold - 01-09-2023

Told me no place to park, like have to go far away. Actually, behind lane can already.

RE: Voting: Too many people - theold - 01-09-2023

Estimate the crowd will go away by 11 am.

Age 65 and above think got priority/ express ques.

RE: Voting: Too many people - Buffybuffy - 01-09-2023

Hear some area got system down. Rebooting for 30min still cannot

RE: Voting: Too many people - winbig - 01-09-2023

Yes, my area system down.

RE: Voting: Too many people - FangFang - 01-09-2023

Lols,,, sleep first.. void desk only

RE: Voting: Too many people - Oyk - 01-09-2023

(01-09-2023, 08:47 AM)theold Wrote:  Estimate the crowd will go away by 11 am.

Age 65 and above think got priority/ express ques.

I went in at slightly before 8 am, and there were already lots of peepur lining up.  I joined the priority queue and left in 20 minutes.  All done. Smile

(01-09-2023, 08:27 AM)theold Wrote:  Told me no place to park, like have to go far away. Actually, behind lane can already.

No idea what you mean by behind lane can already.  If you are saying you saw a lane nearby but they didn't let you park there, well....I guess if they allow you, they will have to allow everybody else, and soon there will be a car jam affecting everybody else.  Also, the place has to be kept clear for police cars, fire engines, and ambulances....

RE: Voting: Too many people - theold - 01-09-2023

Revised. Should clear by 10 am. Collect and drop in box. On the way to remote Malaysia.

RE: Voting: Too many people - sgbuffett - 01-09-2023

I queued 40mins and I was early when I look at the queue when I left it exploded to double length.

I think the checking process followed by the issuance of polling car is slow sand separate.

They should combine and speed up....one station check and issue poll card.

My place now 200 people queuing....thatbis like 1.5hrs of queuing.

[Image: 1prJWWc.jpg]

RE: Voting: Too many people - Alice Alicia - 01-09-2023

My place no queue.
Officials caught 🥱 yawning.

I am happy to announce that I have voted wisely. Voting is secret, so I cannot tell you whom I voted for. Nor will I promote any candidate by way of advertising, so called surveys' results, bets, etc. That is illega;. edmw Admin already issued an advisory but here.......hmmm, SgBuffet had been very active yesterday and today still trying to promote TKL wor.

RE: Voting: Too many people - RichDad - 01-09-2023

Casting my vote at 7.59 pm. This may be the deciding vote..

(01-09-2023, 09:03 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I queued 40mins and I was early when I look at the queue when I left it exploded to double length.

I think the checking process followed by the issuance of polling car is slow sand separate.

They should combine and speed up....one station check and issue poll card.

My place now 200 people queuing....thatbis like 1.5hrs of queuing.

[Image: 1prJWWc.jpg]

Your suggestion shows a serious lack of working experience and an understanding of internal control systems which are found in big corporations.

This is not issuing the latest toy with the purchase of a MacD Set meal.  Speed is good, but not good if it is at the expense of a loss of internal control.  Voting must be secret and there is a reason for the segregation of duties.

Not going to educate you with a WOT.  Your ignorance is not my responsibility to rectify..

RE: Voting: Too many people - WhatDoYouThink! - 01-09-2023

Still no evoting, so backward

(01-09-2023, 09:03 AM)theold Wrote:  Revised. Should clear by 10 am. Collect and drop in box. On the way to remote Malaysia.

Polling station was not the queue.  At the checkpoint, that's where the real queue is.. Rotfl

RE: Voting: Too many people - Stoki - 01-09-2023

(01-09-2023, 09:06 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I am happy to announce that I have voted wisely.  Voting is secret, so I cannot tell you whom I voted for.  Nor will I promote any candidate by way of advertising, so called surveys' results, bets, etc.  That is illega;.  edmw Admin already issued an advisory but here.......hmmm, SgBuffet had been very active yesterday and today still trying to promote TKL wor.

You wrote TKL means you voted for TKL lah. So clear

(01-09-2023, 09:17 AM)Stoki Wrote:  You wrote TKL means you voted for TKL lah. So clear

Trying to twist?  You need to try harder, son.  I shant tell you or even drop a hint about whom I voted for.  I can only say I voted wisely..  nudie

RE: Voting: Too many people - Stoki - 01-09-2023

(01-09-2023, 09:19 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Trying to twist?  You need to try harder, son.  I shant tell you or even drop a hint about whom I voted for.  I can only say I voted wisely..  nudie

correct, you voted for the 3 wise men lah. So clear

RE: Voting: Too many people - Lukongsimi - 01-09-2023

So early for what catch the worms?

(01-09-2023, 09:20 AM)Stoki Wrote:  correct, you voted for the 3 wise men lah. So clear

Actually hor, I voted for "Observer".   Rotfl

RE: Voting: Too many people - Bluebull - 01-09-2023

(01-09-2023, 09:17 AM)Stoki Wrote:  You wrote TKL means you voted for TKL lah. So clear

True true
If anyone voted for Thambi , he will boast it here

RE: Voting: Too many people - Observer - 01-09-2023

(01-09-2023, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Actually hor, I voted for "Observer".   Rotfl

(01-09-2023, 09:24 AM)Oyk Wrote:  because OKY my grand-daughter loves Observer
[Image: OKY.jpg]