SG Talk
Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing say lies hundred times to make it True - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing say lies hundred times to make it True (/Thread-Jac-Lau-aka-Sun-FartKing-say-lies-hundred-times-to-make-it-True)

Pages: 1 2

Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing say lies hundred times to make it True - Ola - 26-11-2021

1. Defensive:
The most common reason for lying is to self-protect. There might be a real consequence or a perceived one that a person is trying to defend themselves against.

2. Vindictive: 
Some people lie intentionally to cause harm to others because they feel harmed by that person. It is a way of getting back at another person.

3. Disappointment: 
In order to avoid disappointing another person or even themselves, a lie might be told. The uncomfortable feeling of disappointment justifies the deception.

4. Manipulate: 
An abusive person constantly lies in order to continue their manipulation. If the truth came out, the abused might leave.

5. Intimidated: 
Sometimes a lie is done because the person feels intimidated by others. Again, this feeling of inferiority is so uncomfortable that they lie to cover it up.

6. Attention-seeking: 
Unfortunately, there are people who lie just to get the attention of other people. The irony is that most of them dont know what to do with the attention when they do get it.

7. Curiosity
This is a very childlike behavior that some adults dont grow out of. Instead, they lie just to see what will happen regardless of the harm it might cause others.

8. Superior:
For those with a larger than life ego and in order to maintain their superiority, they lie to make themselves look better than others.

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - Ola - 26-11-2021

Jac Lau lied about his SGH Hospital stay in WARD B, not Ward C.

[Image: Lied-about-Ward-C.gif]

He also lied about Foreigners getting FREE Hospitalization.

Is it because he pays for them all the time?

[Image: Hospital-is-free-for-Foreigners.png]

1. Hospital is NEVER FREE in Singapore

2. And not FREE for a Lifetime, not FREE for everything

That idiot Malaysian do not know that is CPF Withdrawal Limits?

[Image: Hospital-is-free-for-a-liftetime.png]

https://www.asiaone.com/money/medisave-limits-2021-when-can-you-use-medisave-pay

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - Napoleon Porlumpar - 26-11-2021

(26-11-2021, 02:14 PM)Ola Wrote:  1. Defensive:
The most common reason for lying is to self-protect. There might be a real consequence or a perceived one that a person is trying to defend themselves against.

2. Vindictive: 
Some people lie intentionally to cause harm to others because they feel harmed by that person. It is a way of getting back at another person.

3. Disappointment: 
In order to avoid disappointing another person or even themselves, a lie might be told. The uncomfortable feeling of disappointment justifies the deception.

4. Manipulate: 
An abusive person constantly lies in order to continue their manipulation. If the truth came out, the abused might leave.

5. Intimidated: 
Sometimes a lie is done because the person feels intimidated by others. Again, this feeling of inferiority is so uncomfortable that they lie to cover it up.

6. Attention-seeking: 
Unfortunately, there are people who lie just to get the attention of other people. The irony is that most of them dont know what to do with the attention when they do get it.

7. Curiosity
This is a very childlike behavior that some adults dont grow out of. Instead, they lie just to see what will happen regardless of the harm it might cause others.

8. Superior:
For those with a larger than life ego and in order to maintain their superiority, they lie to make themselves look better than others.

aiyah.............bro, be more understanding lah...............

how else you expect someone to behave when they realize they blew a huge chunk of money on bronze antiques laced with aluminum ? Big Grin

other guys will go mad too...............

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - Niubee - 26-11-2021

Laughing

(26-11-2021, 04:06 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  aiyah.............bro, be more understanding lah...............

how else you expect someone to behave when they realize they blew a huge chunk of money on bronze antiques laced with aluminum ? Big Grin

He anyhow buy antiques and coat it with gold paint. Then he chose to lie and lie.

Actually, people also know he always lie until they ignore him.

Nobody respect Jac Lau as a human, but see him more like a beggar begging for attention only.

Does he deserve our understanding? Because he keep abusing this like a Con Artiste/ Scammer.

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - debono - 26-11-2021

(26-11-2021, 04:06 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  aiyah.............bro, be more understanding lah...............

(26-11-2021, 05:01 PM)Ola Wrote:  He anyhow buy antiques and coat it with gold paint. Then he chose to lie and lie.

Nobody respect Jac Lau as a human, but see him more like a beggar begging for attention only.

Does he deserve our understanding? Because he keep abusing this like a Con Artiste/ Scammer.

I suspect Jac Lau is boasting most of the time showing us that he has more than one million dollars in CPF.  I think he had lost most of his money to buying bronze artifacts.... Tear Crying Baring_teeth

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - Napoleon Porlumpar - 26-11-2021

(26-11-2021, 05:01 PM)Ola Wrote:  He anyhow buy antiques and coat it with gold paint. Then he chose to lie and lie.

he's okay lah last time

when he was talking about making and losing big bucks trading indices

i suspect another guy took over his account though - last time never talk about bronze antiques leh

(26-11-2021, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Jac Lau is boasting most of the time showing us that he has more than one million dollars in CPF.  I think he had lost most of his money to buying bronze artifacts.... Tear Crying Baring_teeth

the million in CPF can take out so easily meh ?

to buy bronze antiques ?

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - singaporean1964 - 26-11-2021

in malaysia
he was a 2nd class shitizen..as the malays are the 1st class citizen
so he came over here
ride the coat-tails of the pap
leech on the country
and became a 1st class shitizen
then he started to insulting the real locals here
erroroneous thinking he reall a 1st class shitizen...lol

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - debono - 26-11-2021

(26-11-2021, 06:43 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  in malaysia
he was a 2nd class shitizen..as the malays are the 1st class citizen
so he came over here
ride the coat-tails of the pap
leech on the country
and became a 1st class shitizen
then he started to insulting the real locals here
erroroneous thinking he reall a 1st class shitizen...lol

Did he served NS..? Thinking

CECA started 10 years ago but Jac was already jobless in 2004.

Yet, he lied to say he benefitted from CECA, which is free flow of Indians that is only referring to Employment Pass.

He just lie & lie just like CECA.

[Image: Benefiited-from-CECA.png]

RE: Jac Lau aka 535 ALWAYS lie about CPF and Hospitalisation? - Ola - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 12:40 PM)5354 Wrote:  Many here like her lar

Spew false accusations from their ccbai mouth

Got one jobless little ccbai here

Claimed she got fcuked by CECA who stole her ricebowl

Dear Habitual Liar from Malaysia, aka Jac Lau

You want to see your 10/ 20 LIES you made in this forum for the past 4 YEARS?

When did you become my Ex- Colleague that I never knew?

Show me that statement that I said CECA took my rice bowl, please.

No point lying and lying like Raessh Khan.

You have ZERO Credibility like her.

RE: Jac Lau aka 5354 ALWAYS lie about CPF and Hospitalisation? - Ola - 11-08-2022

His thread today again shows

that he is a perpetual liar

(10-08-2022, 01:54 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Only S$135K! Who here dare to buy? 

1844 sq ft, 3 bedrooms, 25th floor, breezy, unblocked, south facing

Swimming pool, 2 tennis courts, 2 squash courts, basketball court, badminton court

One dedicated covered parking lot near the car park entrance

[Image: zx1aN4T.jpg]

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - p1acebo - 11-08-2022

$135k? Hmm…. Yes it is possible

Maybe 35 years ago Laughing

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Lukongsimi - 11-08-2022

Cheap means not good

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Alice Alicia - 11-08-2022

I think he lied to console himself. He is actually wallowing in self-pity and regrets.

He made the big mistake of converting to SG citizen. Now he got a big chunk of money tied up in CPF and living in a hdb flat while his smarter compatriots are retired and living it big back home in Malaysia.

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Ola - 12-08-2022

Everyday he thinks of lying and lying

No wonder he has no friends and his own wife also dislike him.

(11-08-2022, 06:25 PM)FartSunKing Wrote:  Don't be fooled by the whiny little ccbai here

She did not lose her job to a foreigner

She did claimed her employer picked her Singapore born colleague instead of her

During a retrenchment exercise which is common in MNCs

Where scums at the bottom of the barrel 

Are booted out due to their poor performance or undesirable character

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Napoleon Porlumpar - 12-08-2022

(11-08-2022, 12:09 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  I think he lied to console himself. He is actually wallowing in self-pity and regrets.

He made the big mistake of converting to SG citizen. Now he got a big chunk of money tied up in CPF and living in a hdb flat while his smarter compatriots are retired and living it big back home in Malaysia.

(12-08-2022, 09:11 AM)Ola Wrote:  Everyday he thinks of lying and lying

No wonder he has no friends and his own wife also dislike him.

aiyah..............then all the more we must be more understanding lah.............

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Ichigo - 12-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 03:15 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  aiyah..............then all the more we must be more understanding lah.............

Wow bro chiu r belly compassionate wor. *clap clap*
他就是这样的,几够力一下,啊哦,没有办法的。

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Ola - 14-08-2022

Really FREE public housing?

Then I share with citizens

to make PAP lose more votes

Thank you Jac

(14-08-2022, 07:24 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  [Image: na0FpCw.jpg]

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Napoleon Porlumpar - 14-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 04:03 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Wow bro chiu r belly compassionate wor. *clap clap*
他就是这样的,几够力一下,啊哦,没有办法的。

boh pian lah...................this forum already so few members................

besides, he can provide some entertainment mah............

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Napoleon Porlumpar - 14-08-2022

(14-08-2022, 09:20 AM)Ola Wrote:  Really FREE public housing?

Then I share with citizens

to make PAP lose more votes

Thank you Jac

bro................the photo you posted.................i just realized there's 2 identical ''urns'' and 2 identical ''vases''.............Lau Jac don't find it fishy meh ?.............. Big Grin

maybe all got the same serial numbers................. Rotfl

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - p1acebo - 14-08-2022

(26-11-2021, 05:12 PM)debono Wrote:  I suspect Jac Lau is boasting most of the time showing us that he has more than one million dollars in CPF.  I think he had lost most of his money to buying bronze artifacts.... Tear Crying Baring_teeth

Boss debono are you back? Sad

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - p1acebo - 14-08-2022

(12-08-2022, 03:15 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  aiyah..............then all the more we must be more understanding lah.............

Maybe the price Lau Jac paid is the actual market price for these “replicas”…. so no real loss to him Big Grin

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - surfer - 14-08-2022

(14-08-2022, 06:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Boss debono are you back? Sad

His post was from November 2021. He’s still MIA.

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing love to lie? - Ola - 14-08-2022

(14-08-2022, 05:32 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  bro................the photo you posted.................i just realized there's 2 identical ''urns'' and 2 identical ''vases''.............Lau Jac don't find it fishy meh ?.............. Big Grin

maybe all got the same serial numbers................. Rotfl

Only 8 Antiques shops around in SG

They sell all the same replicas 

also not surprising

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - Ichigo - 14-08-2022

(14-08-2022, 06:35 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Boss debono are you back? Sad

Wow bro I never realized this thread was started last year! Hahaha

RE: Why Jac Lau aka 5354 love to lie? - p1acebo - 14-08-2022

(14-08-2022, 07:47 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Wow bro I never realized this thread was started last year! Hahaha

Think some of them really became good bros liao  Smile

RE: Jac Lau aka Sun FartKing say lies hundred times to make it True - Napoleon Porlumpar - 14-08-2022

(14-08-2022, 06:41 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Maybe the price Lau Jac paid is the actual market price for these “replicas”…. so no real loss to him Big Grin

yah hor..............sell on carousell maybe can make a buck or two................LOL

(14-08-2022, 06:55 PM)Ola Wrote:  Only 8 Antiques shops around in SG

They sell all the same replicas 

also not surprising

take turns con the same suckers lah..............LOL