SG Talk
After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... (/Thread-After-I-take-online-courses-on-AI-and-set-up-my-own-AI-stack-at-home)

After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - sgbuffett - 26-02-2024

Day in day out I practised my AI skills and tools ...all standards stuff LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, RL etc I use daily to do various things. However....

I am rather stunned by recent developments in LLM and how transformers can be usedto generate video ...SORA demo is remarkable.

It's like I attend Kindergarten of AI and these top researchers are so far ahead. Like I learn only to add and subtract ....and they are using advanced calculus and number theory.

Hopefully in a few years all these are packaged as tools jn the Amazon cloud and we just need to use it for whatever hobbies and applications we are interested in. I definitely want to make my own music and movies.

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - forum456 - 26-02-2024

What is your RTX model card used for training the model ?

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - WhatDoYouThink! - 26-02-2024

Without a solid foundation in engineering maths and stats, you're going nowhere

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - sgbuffett - 26-02-2024

(26-02-2024, 10:50 AM)forum456 Wrote:  What is your RTX model card used for training the model ?

A5000....

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - sgbuffett - 26-02-2024

Using Transformers

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - Sentinel - 26-02-2024

AI means Ke Kiang

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - p1acebo - 26-02-2024

(26-02-2024, 10:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Day in day out I practised my AI skills and tools ...all standards stuff LSTM, RNN, CNN, GAN, RL etc I use daily to do various things. However....

I am rather stunned by recent developments in LLM and how transformers can be usedto generate video ...SORA demo is remarkable.

It's like I attend Kindergarten of AI and these top researchers are so far ahead. Like I learn only to add and subtract ....and they are using advanced calculus and number theory.

Hopefully in a few years all these are packaged as tools jn the Amazon cloud and we just need to use it for whatever hobbies and applications we are interested in. I definitely want to make my own music and movies.

You can specialize in AI prawn by aunties.  Get Talents to act for you Smile

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - Niubee - 26-02-2024

(26-02-2024, 11:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  You can specialize in AI prawn by aunties.  Get Talents to act for you Smile

Pluck her oyster Clapping

RE: After I take online courses on AI and set up my own AI stack at home... - p1acebo - 26-02-2024

(26-02-2024, 12:10 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Pluck her oyster  Clapping

Rotfl