SG Talk
Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? (/Thread-Why-West-coast-Jurong-not-the-most-liveable-areas-in-Singapore)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Scythian - 17-12-2021

Why West coast and Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore?

What's bothering the residents?

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Scythian - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 07:28 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Why West coast and Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore?

What's bothering the residents?

Residents smell burning gasoline 24/7

Maybe both West coast GRC and Jurong MPs should investigate the source of burning gasoline ..

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Sharexchange - 17-12-2021

Toxic particles in Air amid safe level but over 20 years it will still affect DNA and health some way or another.  Its just slow death vs quick death when one breathe in hugh amount one shot.

And who says its not lively? Because one will be kicking the bucket...haha

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Scythian - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 08:18 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Toxic particles in Air amid safe level but over 20 years it will still affect DNA and health some way or another.  Its just slow death vs quick death when one breathe in hugh amount one shot.

And who says its not lively? Because one will be kicking the bucket...haha

There could be exception large cases of premature babies and deformity babies in West coast and Jurong.

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Blasterlord2 - 17-12-2021

To TS, no place in Singapore is liveable.

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - lvlrsSTI - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 01:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  To TS, no place in Singapore is liveable.

That is what he forces you to say while he watches EPL alone and drinks wine in his tiny house in Melbourne.

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - *天哥* - 17-12-2021

Rubbish, my fat cousin lives in West Coast, I served my NS in Tuas, and have one tenanted condo called Botannia in West Coast. My CDL uncle Kwek's wife also has a Penthouse in Botannia.

So far nothing happened to me except now my kukubird cannot stand, as for my tenant or my fat cousin, she is living happily with her family and they have healthy babies.

My kukubird cannot stand now is likely due to age than the air in the West.

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - RiseofAsia - 17-12-2021

You go and ask your JuHu friends who live in JB, ask them what they see on Jurong skyline…

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - *天哥* - 17-12-2021

one more rubbish from u I will info uncle Tharman as he is an MP there in West Coast.

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - lvlrsSTI - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 01:23 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Rubbish, my fat cousin lives in West Coast, I served my NS in Tuas, and have one tenanted condo called Botannia in West Coast. My CDL uncle Kwek's wife also has a Penthouse in Botannia.

So far nothing happened to me except now my kukubird cannot stand, as for my tenant or my fat cousin, she is living happily with her family and they have healthy babies.

TS left Spore 10 years ago, seldom came back, his mindset is rusty…he still thinks Spore is like in the 80s and 90s. Rotfl

(17-12-2021, 01:26 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You go and ask your JuHu friends who live in JB, ask them what they see on Jurong skyline…

what ? Take a photo and share it here. I will email to Tharman.

(17-12-2021, 01:26 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  TS left Spore 10 years ago, seldom came back, his mindset is rusty…he still thinks Spore is like in the 80s and 90s. Rotfl

Most likely he is banned from coming back....or wanted man.

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - [[ForeverAlone]] - 17-12-2021

Bukit timah, If you stay in landed house still ok BUT DON'T stay near the road side

you see yet again flood again

Literally yes west side is not a wise place to invest.

My property agent told me , no matter what " Prime location, Central location " is always the one to invest.

even you gone, your nex gen will profit even the property price drop in prime areas, no matter what want to invest always prime location.

(17-12-2021, 01:58 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Bukit timah, If you stay in landed house still ok BUT DON'T stay near the road side

you see yet again flood again

Literally yes west side is not a wise place to invest.

My property agent told me , no matter what " Prime location, Central location " is always the one to invest.

even you gone, your nex gen will profit even the property price drop in prime areas, no matter what want to invest always prime location.

Where do you live? Does your uncle live there?

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Kgliangp - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 01:23 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Rubbish, my fat cousin lives in West Coast, I served my NS in Tuas, and have one tenanted condo called Botannia in West Coast. My CDL uncle Kwek's wife also has a Penthouse in Botannia.

This one can. This one can.got heavy weight behind. Don’t pay pay

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - debono - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 02:25 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  This one can. This one can.got heavy weight behind. Don’t pay pay

Don't play play, this one has a tenanted condo called Botannia in west coast, therefore he will fight tooth and nail to say that west coast is a good place to stay, and that his property will not depreciate but appreciate...... Laughing Rotfl

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - [[ForeverAlone]] - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 02:01 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Where do you live? Does your uncle live there?

Uncle stay at Thomson road aka Prime location

(17-12-2021, 02:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Uncle stay at Thomson road aka Prime location

U are crazy.

Prime location is like my condo called NOMU ( u can see it in my instagram ) beside the Istana and Temasek.

Thomson is Prime ? Come on....Good location currently yes I agree, but Prime ? I have a Semi D in Springleaf near Thomson I also dun dare to say it is Prime. If it is, WHOLE OF SINGAPORE WILL BE.

I ask u, Singapore changed how much since u were born ? Totally different.

with another 20 years, WHOLE OF SINGAPORE WILL BE PRIME..INCLUDING PUNGOOL.

SG how big only ? Not even half of London.......

LONDON the PRIME CITY of ENGLAND is 3x bigger than us.

WTF... my NOMU CONDO HERE THEN IS PRIME. SEE TEMASICK BEHIND ME ????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbIo62HW1J/

?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(17-12-2021, 02:58 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  U are crazy.

Prime location is like my condo called NOMU ( u can see it in my instagram ) beside the Istana and Temasek.

Thomson is Prime ? Come on....Good location currently yes I agree, but Prime ? I have a Semi D in Springleaf near Thomson I also dun dare to say it is Prime. If it is, WHOLE OF SINGAPORE WILL BE.

I ask u, Singapore changed how much since u were born ? Totally different.

with another 20 years, WHOLE OF SINGAPORE WILL BE PRIME..INCLUDING PUNGOOL.

SG how big only ? Not even half of London.......

LONDON the PRIME CITY of ENGLAND is 3x bigger than us.

WTF... my NOMU CONDO HERE THEN IS PRIME. SEE TEMASICK BEHIND ME ????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbIo62HW1J/

?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Prime area also Must see , I see the screenshot you post i already don't bother want to see...see the building behind the pool zzzzz as if your house is within " office " industry area like that.

(17-12-2021, 03:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Prime area also Must see , I see the screenshot you post i already don't bother want to see...see the building behind the pool zzzzz as if your house is within " office " industry area like that.

building ? u know what building is that ?

It is right in Orchard Road ...u IDIOT.

Guys, this gay CONFIRMED is NOT SINGAPOREAN ! Poke him ! He can't even recognise Temasick office.

(17-12-2021, 03:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Prime area also Must see , I see the screenshot you post i already don't bother want to see...see the building behind the pool zzzzz as if your house is within " office " industry area like that.

Uncle BJ, you still look so young. Clapping

The gay dun even have any idea how far Singapore has transformed in the last 5 years...let alone the next 20 years. He cannot tell the future, but I can.

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - debono - 17-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 03:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Uncle BJ, you still look so young. Clapping

Who is uncle BJ..? Thinking

(17-12-2021, 03:17 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Uncle BJ, you still look so young. Clapping

Thank u, my dear.

Old already la...

(17-12-2021, 03:19 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Thank u, my dear.

Old already la...

BJ= ta ker......? Thinking

(17-12-2021, 03:33 PM)debono Wrote:  BJ= ta ker......? Thinking

Blackjack

(17-12-2021, 03:34 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Blackjack

Thanks for the answer...... Clapping

(17-12-2021, 03:37 PM)debono Wrote:  Thanks for the answer...... Clapping

You are welcome. Big Grin

RE: Why West coast & Jurong not the most liveable areas in Singapore? - Scythian - 18-12-2021

(17-12-2021, 03:19 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  The gay dun even have any idea how far Singapore has transformed in the last 5 years...let alone the next 20 years. He cannot tell the future, but I can.

Those gasoline burning snd getting brighter at night

Increasingly more residents died of cancer in last 20 years,and you don't know.

Water level reaching 5 m high