SG Talk
Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG (/Thread-Why-I-Am-Marrying-A-Vietnamese-Bride-After-Giving-Up-On-Finding-Love-In-SG)

Pages: 1 2

Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Bigiron - 19-12-2021

https://thesmartlocal.com/read/vietnamese-bride-marriage/

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Bigiron - 19-12-2021

In total require $10k if I am not wrong

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Bigbluedot - 19-12-2021

Cheap

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Notdumb - 19-12-2021

Buy wife not marry wife lah.🤣🤣🤣

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - sgbuffett - 19-12-2021

nothing against some people need marriage more than others go ths route, when cant find sg wife.

but the cutural difference and language barrier means its hard to create a deeper relationship
its like an arranged marriage where both sides uphold their responsibility economic and family role.

people do feel relationship is much more than this so this may not be worth doing.

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Notdumb - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 11:53 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  nothing against some people need marriage more than others go ths route, when cant find sg wife.

but the cutural difference and language barrier means its hard to create a deeper relationship
its like an arranged marriage where both sides uphold their responsibility economic and family role.

people do feel relationship is much more than this so this may not be worth doing.

When your turn to go buy 1? Laughing

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Blasterlord2 - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 12:27 PM)5354 Wrote:  Your ancestors will not forgive you for letting your sperm got to waste

His ancestors are DEAD.

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Blasterlord2 - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 12:45 PM)5354 Wrote:  He sleeping under his mother's bed in his mother's HDB flat, waiting to inherit it

If his mother never said anything you kpkb so much for what.

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - babygirl - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 11:28 AM)Notdumb Wrote:  Buy wife not marry wife lah.🤣🤣🤣
Rotfl

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - sgbuffett - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 12:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If his mother never said anything you kpkb so much for what.

It is very strange my personal choice become questioned when it is a common choice among S'oreans.
 some people decide to get married at all cost including finding wives from other countries like vietnam and Laos.

i find getting married unimportant unless happen to find someone of right fit and naturally get along well. i have see more unhappily married than happily married among friends and frequent quarrels over money. So often it is not the right choice.

https://vulcanpost.com/554581/70-young-singaporeans-saying-no-marriage-one/

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - cityhantam - 19-12-2021

Sgbuffett is having phobia of marriage?

Then cohabit lor!  Tongue

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - debono - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 01:07 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  It is very strange my personal choice become questioned when it is a common choice among S'oreans.
 some people decide to get married at all cost including finding wives from other countries like vietnam and Laos.

i find getting married unimportant unless happen to find someone of right fit and naturally get along well. i have see more unhappily married than happily married among friends and frequent quarrels over money. So often it is not the right choice.

https://vulcanpost.com/554581/70-young-singaporeans-saying-no-marriage-one/

In Singapore those who are between the ages of 25 to 29, 70% are singles, and it going to dampen the number of children produced...  crying

(19-12-2021, 01:22 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Sgbuffett is having phobia of marriage?

Then cohabit lor!  Tongue
I have no phobia of marriage..
I just believe marriage should just come naturally when it makes sense...and if not one can stay single and happy...that is also okay.

I don't go and chase after marriage or go to the extent of  finding spouses overseas through match makers.

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - debono - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 01:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I have no phobia of marriage..
I just believe marriage should just come naturally when it makes sense...and if not one can stay single and happy...that is also okay.

I don't go and chase after marriage or go to the extent of  finding spouses overseas through match makers.

That should be the consensus of many here, they don't push for marriage but rather to wait for the Mr or Miss right to come along. They don't want to rush to marry, cos some may not be compatible to each other... Laughing Rotfl

(19-12-2021, 01:47 PM)debono Wrote:  That should be the consensus of many here, they don't push for marriage but rather to wait for the Mr or Miss right to come along. They don't want to rush to marry, cos some may not be compatible to each other... Laughing Rotfl
Marriage unlike in the past where strong traditional values and affordable low cost living is an option...and often you can find spouses with not so high expectations.

Today that is different financial strain is main cause of divorce and the number of divorce is 30% the number of marriages every year.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/reasons-divorce-include-financial-problems-domestic-violence-1886441

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - cityhantam - 19-12-2021

You are still a virgin. 

Am I right?

(19-12-2021, 01:55 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Marriage unlike in the past where strong traditional values and affordable low cost living is an option...and often you can find spouses with not so high expectations.

Today that is different financial strain is main cause of divorce and the number of divorce is 30% the number of marriages every year.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/reasons-divorce-include-financial-problems-domestic-violence-1886441

I agree, that here the divorce rate is high, mostly due to financial problems, infidelity and domestic quarrels... crying Big Grin

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Bigiron - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 12:50 PM)5354 Wrote:  Ladies and gentlemen

If you single like sgbuffett

Nor matter what you age or salary

As long as you got job, got CPF, got HDB

If you have balls and your lj not soft as noodle

You can have a young and pretty Vietnamese wife for $8K only, like the one below

[Image: qPfrSHq.png]

Better than local bu

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Migrant - 19-12-2021

Put in effort. Dont just leave to chances.

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - TalkingRabbit - 19-12-2021

(19-12-2021, 12:31 PM)5354 Wrote:  All very happy with big smiles on their face

Why?

Husbands got wife, got money, got kid, got HDB

Wives got job got money

Children also happy because no stress

I can see that Jac posed with a contented smile in the picture. Good for you.

Remember this.....your best kkj performance is when u r young!!!

Don't wait till its rusty then realised its too late.🤣🤣🤣

(19-12-2021, 02:21 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Put in effort. Dont just leave to chances.

Woman is just like $$$....it don't drop from the sky. Laughing

(19-12-2021, 02:21 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Put in effort. Dont just leave to chances.

After you put in effort to get wife, you have to outline effort to support her and children for next few decades.

(19-12-2021, 06:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After you put in effort to get wife, you have to outline effort to support her and children for next few decades.

U have to be a very stingy person in order to think of this. Laughing

(19-12-2021, 06:36 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After you put in effort to get wife, you have to outline effort to support her and children for next few decades.

You have no guts to live the REAL LIFE of a normal person?  Thinking

(19-12-2021, 06:51 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U have to be a very stingy person in order to think of this. Laughing

(19-12-2021, 06:53 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You have no guts to live the REAL LIFE of a normal person?  Thinking

No I am just stating the responsibility one has to take up and commitment needed.

Because of poor preparation and people taking responsibility lightly, marriages can fail.

(19-12-2021, 06:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  No j am just stating the responsibility one has to take up and commitment needed.

Because of poor preparation and people taking responsibility lightly, marriages can fail.

You are so scared of failure? Dare not take up the responsibility of a good husband and father?

Come on! Be a man and live like a REAL MAN!  Big Grin

RE: Why I Am Marrying A Vietnamese Bride After Giving Up On Finding Love In SG - Galilo_l - 19-12-2021

There is demand leh... 

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/housing/up-to-23000-bto-flats-to-be-launched-a-year-over-the-next-two-years

(19-12-2021, 07:02 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are so scared of failure? Dare not take up the responsibility of a good husband and father?

Come on! Be a man and live like a REAL MAN!  Big Grin
I already said that is okay not to marry.
Those who want vtop get married can go ahead.
Those who don't want to emget married can choose not to 

Why do something you do not want to do to demonstrate courage? 

That is not necessary.

(19-12-2021, 07:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I already said that is okay not to marry.
Those who want vtop get married can go ahead.
Those who don't want to emget married can choose not to 

Why do something you do not want to do to demonstrate courage? 

That is not necessary.

I never believed there's ever such a thing as marriage is a choice lah.

Its always becos they r rejected goods. Or they never have someone to like them. Its never about choice. Laughing