SG Talk
72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs (/Thread-72-of-Singaporean-chinese-likes-China-and-likes-PRCs)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 22-12-2021

According to the 2020 Global Pete Research survey conducted among singaporean-chinese, the survey findings results are 72% of singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs and 28% of sinkie-chinese dislikes China and dislikes PRCs.

Global Pete research is operated by USA caucasians and since USA is now fighting a trade war with China and USA want to ensure that China will forever not surpass USA to become the world's new number one superpower hence this research findings results will be obviously very accurate becos USA caucasians surely will NOT overstate the percentage of foreign-chinese that support China.

Hence those 28% of sinkie-chinese that dislikes China-chinese or racist against China-chinese, are you very bang balls and very angry that singaporean-chinese that likes China/PRCs greatly outnumber those sinkie-chinese that dislikes China/PRCs by a whopping 72% to 28%!   

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 22-12-2021

By the way, I am a singapore-born singaporean.

Saya adalah seorang Singaporean.

Or else wait later got some racist PRC-hater scum retarded mad dogs come wrongly accuse me of being from China

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - RiseofAsia - 22-12-2021

How come no survey on CECAdians? Rotfl
Don’t be surprised the survey result will be better than PRC survey result

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - ArielCasper - 06-01-2022

72% who like China/PRC you called them of singaporean-chinese. 28% of who dislike, you call them sinkie-chinese..

You PRC is it?

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - menghuii - 06-01-2022

likes as in -->()

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 06-01-2022

(06-01-2022, 04:03 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  72% who like China/PRC you called them of singaporean-chinese. 28% of who dislike, you call them sinkie-chinese..

You PRC is it?

you are a crazy retarded mad dog!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - ArielCasper - 07-01-2022

(06-01-2022, 11:26 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded mad dog!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

This time no more cut and paste.. Crazy retarded mad dog getting lazy..

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 09:47 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This time no more cut and paste.. Crazy retarded mad dog getting lazy..

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 07-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 05:17 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded feces-skin chao kek leng racist PRC-hater scum mad dog!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - FangFang - 07-01-2022

Like what ?

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 09-01-2022

(09-01-2022, 11:05 AM)guffaw Wrote:  I am a crazy retarded racist Chinese-hater scum mad dog!

F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

you this racist dog eat feces for your every meal!

you this coprohagia crazy scum racist dog go die now!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded clown mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 09-01-2022

(09-01-2022, 09:38 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - ArielCasper - 09-01-2022

(07-01-2022, 06:20 PM)portaly Wrote:  you are a crazy retarded mad dog!

you go die now!

Crazy retarded racist Chinese-hater scum feces-skin chao kek leng mad dog getting lazy..

(09-01-2022, 11:07 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Crazy retarded racist Chinese-hater scum feces-skin chao kek leng mad dog getting lazy..

.F-uck you dead!

you are a racist chao ah neh crazy retarded total loser crude retarded f-ucking scum mad dog!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

you go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 10-01-2022

(10-01-2022, 09:09 AM)guffaw Wrote:  I am a crazy retarded chinese-hater racist mad dog!

https://i.ibb.co/56z74x4/Ylm06lb.png

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - ArielCasper - 11-01-2022

(09-01-2022, 11:11 PM)portaly Wrote:  .F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

Crazy retarded racist Chinese-hater scum feces-skin chao kek leng mad dog finally more hardworking now and paste his full paragraph after being fcuked..

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 02:35 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Crazy retarded racist Chinese-hater scum feces-skin chao kek leng mad dog finally more hardworking now and paste his full paragraph after being fcuked..

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 11-01-2022

(11-01-2022, 02:55 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(11-01-2022, 07:49 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 12-01-2022

(12-01-2022, 02:05 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 12-01-2022

(12-01-2022, 05:29 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(12-01-2022, 06:20 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 13-01-2022

(13-01-2022, 11:36 AM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 14-01-2022

(14-01-2022, 11:00 AM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 18-01-2022

(18-01-2022, 09:01 AM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 18-01-2022

(18-01-2022, 08:00 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(18-01-2022, 08:12 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

(18-01-2022, 08:21 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

[size=11]F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

[/size]

(18-01-2022, 08:41 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!

RE: 72% of Singaporean-chinese likes China and likes PRCs - portaly - 20-01-2022

(20-01-2022, 12:11 PM)guffaw Wrote:  
portaly
I am Retard!

F-uck you dead!

Diu lei lou mou!

you hum kar chan

F-uck you dead!

you go die now!