SG Talk
Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP (/Thread-Indian-National-whose-qualifications-not-recognized-ask-for-help-to-get-EP)

Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - BigBossX - 06-08-2021

[Image: MHhVZhB.png]

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - BigBossX - 06-08-2021

Someone should help him come to Singapore to create jobs for Singaporeans.

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized as for help to get EP - Ola - 06-08-2021

Any diff?

What is the likelihood of being caught? Less than 0.01%.

By the time he is caught, he would have earned Indian Rupee $43,883,708. A multi- millionaire in India.

Fake Manav Bharti University , Unrecognized like Uptron ACL, unaccredited degrees . . .. Floodgates open big BIG, lah.

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Tangsen - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 08:43 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: MHhVZhB.png]

If I suspect what I suspect, it's a brilliant move by MOM. It's like a self-declaration that the cert is FUGGED. So if you declare your cert is fugged .... then can reject you without giving you any reason .... but I doubt civil serpents are that shrewd.

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - themask - 06-08-2021

Uptron ftw. study so hard for what?

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - sgbuffett - 06-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 08:48 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  Someone should help him come to Singapore to create jobs for Singaporeans.

Yeah right  Rotfl

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Galilo_l - 06-08-2021

Local Us only interested in human biology  Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/one-staff-member-dismissed-two-students-expelled-after-11-sexual-misconduct-complaints-made-first-half-2021-nus-2094461

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Rubitin - 07-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 10:56 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Local Us only interested in human biology  Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/one-staff-member-dismissed-two-students-expelled-after-11-sexual-misconduct-complaints-made-first-half-2021-nus-2094461

Other students coldn't get in they play and play with limited seats. Smile

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Hfourhappy - 07-08-2021

I am shock why MOM never comes up and take action on them, i bet there are probably thousands of fake cecas in spore now...
How mom?

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - p1acebo - 07-08-2021

The problem is we only have booksmart bureaucrats who are totally at the mercy of the street smart annehs.

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Huliwang - 07-08-2021

I think we shud help him get his pass as they bring benefits to Singaporeans.......... Rolleyes

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Ola - 07-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 08:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If I suspect what I suspect, it's a brilliant move by MOM. It's like a self-declaration that the cert is FUGGED. So if you declare your cert is fugged .... then can reject you without giving you any reason .... but I doubt civil serpents are that shrewd.

I thought only Companies can have access to MOM portal to apply for work pass.

Maybe MOM is encouraging  FTs with Fake Certs to do Marksheet/ System Check first. If Marksheet/ system rejects, then he must use another Fake cert to use to apply for a job in SG. Eventually, one of the 35,000 Fake Certs from India will go through successfully.

Thinking

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Tangsen - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 11:03 AM)Ola Wrote:  I thought only Companies can have access to MOM portal to apply for work pass.

Maybe MOM is encouraging  FTs with Fake Certs to do Marksheet/ System Check first. If Marksheet/ system rejects, then he must use another Fake cert to use to apply for a job in SG. Eventually, one of the 35,000 Fake Certs from India will go through successfully.

Thinking

I think foreign traxhes will need to apply something too or maybe some new SOP

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Hfourhappy - 07-08-2021

(06-08-2021, 08:43 PM)BigBossX Wrote:  [Image: MHhVZhB.png]

I hope mom read this and do something about it.
I am sure many out there are trying to get into spore to work illegally.
Mom still sleeping?

RE: Indian National whose qualifications not recognized ask for help to get EP - Symmetry - 07-08-2021

(07-08-2021, 06:29 AM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  I am shock why MOM never comes up and take action on them, i bet there are probably thousands of fake cecas in spore now...
How mom?

Skills is more important like qualification.