SG Talk
Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l (/Thread-Healing-the-Divide-founder-raises-a-third-of-S-100-000-in-legal-fees-a-day-l)

Pages: 1 2 3

Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Bigiron - 09-02-2022

Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day after donation appeal

Since the appeal went out on Tuesday morning, Iris Koh has raised about S$30,000, with S$1,000 as the largest single donation so far.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3gzb3hn

@todayonlinesg

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - debono - 09-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 08:54 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day after donation appeal

Since the appeal went out on Tuesday morning, Iris Koh has raised about S$30,000, with S$1,000 as the largest single donation so far.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/3gzb3hn

@todayonlinesg
There are so many who despise  the govt. here.......

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Tangsen - 09-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 08:57 PM)debono Wrote:  There are so many who despise  the govt. here.......

Despise but not stupid to fund this siow menopause char bor …. confirmed money down the drain

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - debono - 09-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 09:22 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Despise but not stupid to fund this siow menopause char bor …. confirmed money down the drain
I support your stance on this woman. Why would she want people here to make them not to jab with Covid-19 vaccines.....

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Tangsen - 09-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 09:35 PM)debono Wrote:  I support your stance on this woman. Why would she want people here to make them not to jab with Covid-19 vaccines.....

She dun want jab … ok lah no one force her but disrupt who wants and give already stressed front-liners more problems.
They should just shoot her and dump her into Kallang river

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Sentinel - 09-02-2022

Vaccination has been shown to be one big failure yet there is blind support for vaccination differentiation

Heavens got eyes one lah

Whoever supports and promote global depopulation will surely get Karma big time one

You ownself die ok mah, why force others to die with you, right?

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - dynamite - 09-02-2022

Actually if she never disturb front line people and just never vaccinate, no one can touch her.

(09-02-2022, 10:04 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Actually if she never disturb front line people and just never vaccinate, no one can touch her.

That should be the attitude she must take in order not to get charged.......just do it yourself and don't ask others to boycott the vaccinations rolled out by our govt......

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - p1acebo - 09-02-2022

Ask her to get the funds from her husband’s VendShare scam lah Laughing

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - ArielCasper - 09-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 09:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  She dun want jab … ok lah no one force her but disrupt who wants and give already stressed front-liners more problems.
They should just shoot her and dump her into Kallang river

Actually who give front-liners more problems?? A lady who is representing the views of 4% folks in Singapore, or govt policy that decide to open borders to let more risk comes in..

Some time, take a step back and see what make more sense.

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - starbugs - 10-02-2022

Can she crowdsource her jail term? Each of her "followers" squat for one week in Changi chalet on her behalf?

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Tangsen - 10-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 11:59 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually who give front-liners more problems?? A lady who is representing the views of 4% folks in Singapore, or govt policy that decide to open borders to let more risk comes in..

Some time, take a step back and see what make more sense.

Majority rules … live with it. The 4% can go drown in Changi Beach for all we care
The 39% already fighting hard, no need the 4% dragging us back

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - sgbuffett - 10-02-2022

I support vaccination but there are pple who do not for various reasons. Here is why I believe she can raise 100K so easily despite the govt charging her with crime of deceiving MOH.

The govt has used various measures to pressure Singaporeans to get vaccinated pushing our vaccination rate to highest in the world. ..this despite vaccinations proving less effective than we had initially expected and requiring boosters etc. Also, what appear to be vaccine linked severe side effects are quickly brushed off and managed away.

All these have increase distrust and anger towards the govt by some. ..who also see the need to fight the govt encroaching into their life choices . Other govts do not pressure their citizens to same extent

As for people engaging in deceiving the govt on vaccination status, it is seen by this group as something they were forced to do by the govt as the could not carry out their jobs and daily life due to what govt is doing.

So while illegal, they see it as morally correct.

I am not saying what they do is right. ...but their perspective is the govt is wrong and have forced them into this state. Although there is no clear direct evidence released that Iris Koh engage in illegal act, even if she did, it is not important. ...because what is important is for them to push back at this "terrible thing" govt is doing.

While I still support vaccines including mRNA type, I suspect from my own experience and that of others the full account of side effects and long term use is not so clear cut

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - sgbuffett - 10-02-2022

I support vaccination but there are pple who do not for various reasons. Here is why I believe she can raise 100K so easily despite the govt charging her with crime of deceiving MOH.

The govt has used various measures to pressure Singaporeans to get vaccinated pushing our vaccination rate to highest in the world. ..this despite vaccinations proving less effective than we had initially expected and requiring boosters etc. Also, what appear to be vaccine linked severe side effects are quickly brushed off and managed away.

All these have increase distrust and anger towards the govt by some. ..who also see the need to fight the govt encroaching into their life choices . Other govts do not pressure their citizens to same extent

As for people engaging in deceiving the govt on vaccination status, it is seen by this group as something they were forced to do by the govt as the could not carry out their jobs and daily life due to what govt is doing.

So while illegal, they see it as morally correct.

I am not saying what they do is right. ...but their perspective is the govt is wrong and have forced them into this state. Although there is no clear direct evidence released that Iris Koh engage in illegal act, even if she did, it is not important. ...because what is important is for them to push back at this "terrible thing" govt is doing.

While I still support vaccines including mRNA type, I suspect from my own experience and that of others the full account of side effects and long term use is not so clear cut

(10-02-2022, 12:30 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Majority rules … live with it. The 4% can go drown in Changi Beach for all we care

Tyranny of majority does not make thinga right.
Hitler was also elected into office.

Also it's not 4% but something like 30%....but many had no choice but to be vacccinated because they were pressured by the govt.

Later all these "measures and pressure" put on by the govt will have blow back.  ...

One thing the ruling elites fail to understand is trust in them is declining and they cannot do things the same way as before.

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - pinkypanther - 10-02-2022

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current-affairs/who-wants-to-donate-to-iris-koh-to-help-pay-for-her-legal-fees

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - revealer - 10-02-2022

Not sure why do these people always single out Singapore Government?  Almost all the known Governments in the World are doing the same or following suit to pressurise their residents to take vaccines.  They all do it for one purpose:  to prevent the public health service from overloading.  This is because it will cost $5,000 to $10,000 a day to keep a patient in ICU on oxygen supply. 

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15942342/#:~:text=Daily%20costs%20were%20greatest%20on,mechanical%20ventilation%2C%203%2C968%20dollars%3B%20no

Think the Government would not want to force people to be vaccinated if residents are all paying their hospital fees.

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - ArielCasper - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 12:30 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Majority rules … live with it. The 4% can go drown in Changi Beach for all we care
Majority rules, I agreed, but that doesn't mean we can dump all the shit and blame on the 4%. Just like 39% is fighting hard for what they believed, these 4% is doing the similar fighting.

If 39% think that 4% is dragging us back, then 61% has all the rights to see 39% the same way.

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - revealer - 10-02-2022

Presently, 4% not fully vaccinated are taking up about 16% of the hospital resources.  At one stage,  it was 8% taking up about  40% when Governments started forcing the unvaccinated to be vaccinated.  If the Government did not force the unvaccinated to be vaccinated,  not only the Public Health Service will be overloaded but also, the majority of the people will take the Government to task for failing to discharge the Government's duty diligently.

[Image: qhp1OkN.png]

Not sure why people in Singapore are turning blind when they can see for themselves what the charts are telling us. The 4% not fully vaccinated in Singapore today are taking up almost twice the number of active cases in Singapore and they have twice the death rate. I hope these people who took different views are just the very minority.

[Image: Z6LM0LS.png]

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - p1acebo - 10-02-2022

Vendshare scam cheong ahhhh Big Grin

(10-02-2022, 09:00 AM)revealer Wrote:  Not sure why people in Singapore are turning blind when they can see for themselves what the charts are telling us.    The 4% not fully vaccinated in Singapore today are taking up almost twice the number of active cases in Singapore and they have twice the death rate.  I hope these people who took different views are just the very minority.

[Image: Z6LM0LS.png]

I think numbers is one thing sentiment is another.

Even if the numbers show vaccination is useful. They will say vaccine has long term side effects that have not been discovered.

Their issue is not about arguing with govt on facts. The govt always have more facts....but rather about being forced to do something they do not wish to do.

(10-02-2022, 08:35 AM)revealer Wrote:  Presently, 4% not fully vaccinated are taking up about 16% of the hospital resources.  At one stage,  it was 8% taking up about  40% when Governments started forcing the unvaccinated to be vaccinated.  If the Government did not force the unvaccinated to be vaccinated,  not only the Public Health Service will be overloaded but also, the majority of the people will take the Government to task for failing to discharge the Government's duty diligently.

[Image: qhp1OkN.png]

If the govt think it has right to force...but you look at situation is like that because govt decided to live with covid...allow VTLs and remove restrictions. So blaming on unvaxed will backfire.

Sure the govt can "force" but face blow back later

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Yin yang - 10-02-2022

Cultist movements r scary everywhere...it's anti norm, anti govt, anti laws regulations , anti majority views ...only care for themselves, v selfish n their cult group members akin to extremist fa lun kung, moon , takebans n other devislish illegal gatherings.

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Oyk - 10-02-2022

(09-02-2022, 09:22 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Despise but not stupid to fund this siow menopause char bor …. confirmed money down the drain

4 out of 10 voters are anti-PAP.

That's a huge number which is why all forums are flooded with anti-government comments.

Crowdfunding is now the name of the game...if you get sued, and you can somehow portray it as you being persecuted by the government, there will be enough dafties who will part with their money to support you.

(10-02-2022, 10:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  4 out of 10 voters are anti-PAP.

That's a huge number which is why all forums are flooded with anti-government comments.

Crowdfunding is now the name of the game...if you get sued, and you can somehow portray it as you being persecuted by the government, there will be enough dafties who will part with their money to support you.

By now I think the anti pap people is probably in 45% region.
Nothing to do with vaccine but cost of living increases income gap and job insecurity.

The pap has 55% weakly supporting them and 45 %strong against them.

The reason why those who oppose them would oppose strongly is because the strong underlying socio economics condition drive sentiment.

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Sentinel - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 02:21 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current-affairs/who-wants-to-donate-to-iris-koh-to-help-pay-for-her-legal-fees

I donated another $1k liao

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - Oyk - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 10:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  By now I think the anti pap people is probably in 45% region.
Nothing to do with vaccine but cost of living increases income gap and job insecurity.

The pap has 55% weakly supporting them and 45 %strong against them.

The reason why those who oppose them would oppose strongly is because the strong underlying socio economics condition drive sentiment.

Your analyses would apply to Malaysian voters who are not quite educated, who can be swayed by empty promises and hard cash (bribery during election by giving hard cash).

Singaporeans are much better educated, and it is a fact.

That it had become 45% is only your opinion without any survey to show for it.  The best survey of course is none other than the GE itself.  You get the actual answer.

The reason you gave for your opinion applies to Malaysians as I said earlier.  Singaporeans know that what we are all going through are caused by the pandemic.  

Some say it's China, some say it's Fort Detrick...let's put this aside, just that blaming PAP for high cost of living, for upcoming GST, job insecurity is barking up the wrong tree. Singapore is experiencing the effects of a global pandemic and an economic situation which looked like a downturn some of the times and a stagnation at other times.

Educated Singaporeans know that PAP had done its best, humanly, and anything more would need a prayer to the right god....

People would rally around the government....in solidarity.  Which is why you don't hear Pritam speaking out against PAP on those things you listed.  The reason is not that they are PAP-lite but because they, to their credit, are reasonable.  It's forummers who are ranting and getting their panty in a twist when even WP is not saying anything.

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - keys - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 10:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Crowdfunding is now the name of the game...if you get sued, and you can somehow portray it as you being persecuted by the government, there will be enough dafties who will part with their money to support you.

good

we just keep taking their mullah and spend on other beneficial projects

RE: Healing the Divide founder raises a third of S$100,000 in legal fees a day l - keys - 10-02-2022

(10-02-2022, 10:25 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The pap has 55% weakly supporting them and 45 %strong against them.

I disagree... you are very lucky that we are far better off than US and many other first world country

I have friends whom have lost loved ones bec of fake news ..take a min to think what all the fookers whom are not even Drs to begin with spewing confusions , hate  and causing deaths

if you ask me Heaven have eyes .. i rather they swap places with those sufferings an dying