SG Talk
Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance (/Thread-Who-going-to-uplorry-better-inform-in-advance)

Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - Sentinel - 23-02-2022

Dont keep the forum in the dark

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - Hfourhappy - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 05:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dont keep the forum in the dark

Ok noted.
Let us know.

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - Sentinel - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 07:58 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  Ok noted.
Let us know.
Eggplant

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - winbig - 23-02-2022

Let us know.

Rotfl Rotfl

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - Sentinel - 23-02-2022

(23-02-2022, 08:04 PM)winbig Wrote:  Rotfl Rotfl

Eggplant

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - Teeth53 - 23-02-2022

Let us know
Dr Mahathir said: “As to visiting Johor, I would like to, but I cannot go to Johor because the doctors say they cannot guarantee that I won’t be infected and become (seriously ill as a result). Because of my age and also because I have recovered from a very serious sickness. If I am attacked again, I don’t know what the result will be.”

Pejuang has “chance” in the upcoming polls. Just contesting for 42 seats.

Rotfl Dr M, his angry with how politics have been misused by certain politicians.

FOR INFO ONLY.

Johor state govt held a one-seat majority, with Barisan Nasional (BN) in control of 16 seats. its coalition partners Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (Bersatu) held 11 seats and Parti Islam Se-Malaysia (PAS) had one.

Opposition Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition, comprising Democratic Action Party (DAP), Parti Amanah Negara (Amanah) and Parti Keadilan Rakyat (PKR), held 27 seats.

For the upcoming polls,  crying local media have reported on disunity among and within the opposition political parties....reports of PKR and new party Malaysian United Democratic Alliance (MUDA) clashing over seat allocations. While DAP also reportedly suffered infighting.

(23-02-2022, 10:29 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Dr Mahathir said: “As to visiting Johor, I would like to, but I cannot go to Johor because the doctors say they cannot guarantee that I won’t be infected and become (seriously ill as a result). Because of my age and also because I have recovered from a very serious sickness. If I am attacked again, I don’t know what the result will be.”

Pejuang has “chance” in the upcoming polls. Just contesting for 42 seats.

Rotfl Dr M, his angry with how politics have been misused by certain politicians.

KUALA LUMPUR: The political party helmed by former Malaysian prime minister Dr M, 96 yo has confirmed that it will be contesting.

When asked to comment on how the opposition upcoming polls, Dr M stated the opposition is concerned, as you know, they're all fighting each other. 

For the most important struggle in Johor. 96 yo Dr M......there is a difference between them and us. We are alone, only one party. We have a good number of candidates … and think we can provide the kind of leadership that is needed,

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - keys - 23-02-2022

Tell DrM...you harvest what you sow.

Dr Mahathir pointed out that Malaysia was selling its resources to its southern neighbour seemingly to its detriment, and listed water exports at 3 sen a thousand gallons as an example. Dr M..

Wednesday, 27 Oct 2021

RECOVE: DR M ON HEALTH SCARE

When asked to comment on his health, Dr M acknowledged that he was surprised that he managed to recover from his recent health scare..

“I have recovered, to my surprise. I didn’t think I could recover but I have recovered. And as you see I can still talk, I can still think and I can still be logical because I have really recovered".

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - WhatDoYouThink? - 24-02-2022

must hv taken tongkat ali or ginseng

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - pervertosan - 24-02-2022

Ah gay….remember to say bye before u go…i will miss u deep deep if suddenly disappear

RE: Who going to uplorry, better inform in advance - ODA TETSURO - 24-02-2022

Anytime....so cherish your love ones EVERYDAY.