SG Talk
Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! (/Thread-Old-National-Theatre-Van-Kleef-Aquarium-Oh-how-I-miss-you)

Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - Tangsen - 24-08-2021

I have the special honor and privilege to perform there during my school days. And I missed Van Kleef Aquarium so much.  crying
Why our white country selling thieves like to sell our soul, our heritage our culture, and Singapore away. These are the spirits that bound Singaporeans. 

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - winbig - 24-08-2021

As a country progress, some old things have to give way. It's inevitable.

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - p1acebo - 24-08-2021

I miss the old National Library too.

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - ODA TETSURO - 24-08-2021

(24-08-2021, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I miss the old National Library too.

Used to eat the chicken rice there, the soup is nice.

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - wulala - 24-08-2021

I missed the old satay club... they will just serve you first then count the stick later. pay what you eat.

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - dynamite - 24-08-2021

Please move on and not live in the past. Today's Singapore even If LKY comes back, he may not be able to save.

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - surfer - 24-08-2021

(24-08-2021, 06:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  I miss the old National Library too.

I used to catch spiders there before the start of the afternoon school session.

Sometimes run and visit the National museum next door too.

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - Tangsen - 24-08-2021

(24-08-2021, 06:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  As a country progress, some old things have to give way. It's inevitable.
Nope, look at what they did after demolished Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium .... no development. They tore down the national library to make a useless tunnel
Then why not tear down Istana to build another shopping/condo mix development

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - Tangsen - 24-08-2021

(24-08-2021, 10:45 AM)dynamite Wrote:  Please move on and not live in the past. Today's Singapore even If LKY comes back, he may not be able to save.
People can die but must try and preserve our heritage, history, and monuments, these are what make a country a home. But unfortunately, these white greedy thieves are country selling thieves very much like selling SG to india variant CECA

RE: Old National Theatre, Van Kleef Aquarium - Oh how I miss you !!! - Galilo_l - 24-08-2021

At economic n urban expense some buildings will have to go if they dun provide any tourism value... that's d reality .... just like in decades to come if Spore dun arrest the population renewal ... not many true blue Sporeans