SG Talk
I confirmed an old forggie liow - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: I confirmed an old forggie liow (/Thread-I-confirmed-an-old-forggie-liow)

Pages: 1 2

I confirmed an old forggie liow - Tangsen - 01-05-2022

Because of WFH …. after lunch I sure take 15-30mins nap … after the nap feel damm fresh …..
I guess this a sign I am an old froggie SGtalker liow ….. I hope I dun go around kopi tiam drink beer and fight 
Best way to avoid that is come SGtalk and look for quarrel  nudie

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - [[ForeverAlone]] - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 05:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because of WFH …. after lunch I sure take 15-30mins nap … after the nap feel damm fresh …..
I guess this a sign I am an old froggie SGtalker liow ….. I hope I dun go around kopi tiam drink beer and fight 

So pity , even civil servants work in office come lunch time can take nap during the 1 hour lunch break you cannot?

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Tangsen - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 05:44 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So pity , even civil servants work in office come lunch time can take nap during the 1 hour lunch break you cannot?

You stop smoking lah …. making you damm stupiak …. WFH can lunch break any time, if want the. whole day also can.

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Ernesto - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 05:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Because of WFH …. after lunch I sure take 15-30mins nap … after the nap feel damm fresh …..

Old cannot usually sleep well. You are still young since you sleep well.

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - [[ForeverAlone]] - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 05:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You stop smoking lah …. making you damm stupiak …. WFH can lunch break any time, if want the. whole day also can.

Sound like civil servant or from stat boards used to WFH enjoying like that.

(01-05-2022, 05:50 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Old cannot usually sleep well. You are still young since you sleep well.

I thought in old folks home they have nap time like those kindergarten one

(01-05-2022, 05:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Sound like civil servant or from stat boards used to WFH enjoying like that.

Civil serpents and suck boards all go back offices liow …. 75% back to office mah … only pte sector can have freedom to choose  nudie

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Sentinel - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 05:50 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Old cannot usually sleep well. You are still young since you sleep well.

Is this a proven fact or an anecdote?

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - hansamu - 01-05-2022

The other day at a dinner gathering, one retired senior was asked how he spent his time .

He said sleep and sleep.  ...so shiok.
Diners agreed that he looks better.  ...fairer and rounder. 

Blessed.

(01-05-2022, 08:41 PM)hansamu Wrote:  The other day at a dinner gathering, one retired senior was asked how he spent his time .

He said sleep and sleep.  ...so shiok.
Diners agreed that he looks better.  ...fairer and rounder. 

Blessed.

Debt free = Carefree 
Eat, lim kopi, relac … Jalan here Jalan there …best

(01-05-2022, 08:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Debt free = Carefree 
Eat, lim kopi, relac … Jalan here Jalan there …best

True....life should be like that.
It's meant to be enjoyed even though there are vicissitudes through out.

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - sporeguy - 01-05-2022

The litmus test for old froggy is when hawkers salespersons and the old ah sohs and ah peks in supermarkets and wet markets call you "Uncle"!

(01-05-2022, 09:06 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  The litmus test for old froggy is when hawkers salespersons and the old ah sohs and ah peks in supermarkets and wet markets call you "Uncle"!

Why so sensitive …. reality is reality? You are old means you are old …. no escape
When you accept the fact … life is easier
I been called uncle many a times …. doesn't even notice it.

(01-05-2022, 08:54 PM)hansamu Wrote:  True....life should be like that.
It's meant to be enjoyed even though there are vicissitudes through out.

Thats why when you reach certain age of life ….. best is zero debt … life is so much easier

(01-05-2022, 09:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why so sensitive …. reality is reality? You are old means you are old …. no escape
When you accept the fact … life is easier
I been called uncle many a times …. doesn't even notice it.
So true ... even the ah pek called me uncle!  Big Grin

(01-05-2022, 09:22 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  So true ... even the ah pek called me uncle!  Big Grin

Yeah lor …. aș long you are happy …. can call me chow aqua also dun care  Big Grin

(01-05-2022, 09:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah lor …. aș long you are happy …. can call me chow aqua also dun care  Big Grin
Maybe all forumers here got excellent training in this forum - every day all use vulgarities on each other until immune le!

(01-05-2022, 09:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yeah lor …. aș long you are happy …. can call me chow aqua also dun care  Big Grin

Really...lol

(01-05-2022, 09:32 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Really...lol

Yupe …. I am old school not like those starwberries snowflakes …. I was taught "stick and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me"   Wink

(01-05-2022, 09:31 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Maybe all forumers here got excellent training in this forum - every day all use vulgarities on each other until immune le!

Its just words and names … I just treat it like fart

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Oyk - 01-05-2022

So you started this thread just o insult the frog?

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Oyk - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 09:31 PM)sporeguy Wrote:  Maybe all forumers here got excellent training in this forum - every day all use vulgarities on each other until immune le!

Sinkies have a very small vocabulary whether it's Chinse or English.

When they quarrel, they only repeat CB, Fug U, KNNCCB, Ranjiao, over and over and over.

In the end, they resort to using fists.

A sinkie will nearly always lose in a quarrel in Mandarin with a Chinese.

A sinkie will nearly alwys lose in a quarrel in English with an English speaking angmoh.

In both cases, it is because he cannot speak these two language fluently.

(01-05-2022, 10:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So you started this thread just o insult the frog?

Why so insecure? Inferiority complex or mid life crisis?

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Hfourhappy - 01-05-2022

It is good to hv a afternoon power nap.
You will feel very fresh.
1 hour or 30 min can do wonder.

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Ernesto - 02-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 08:30 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Is this a proven fact or an anecdote?

Since Singapore have  so many aging ppl roaming around the street, if you r curious by all means interview them to clear your curiosity.

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - cheekopekman - 02-05-2022

Here everybody is using a nickname so nobody knows who you are lah! cheekopekman here lah!

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Sentinel - 02-05-2022

(02-05-2022, 12:14 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  Since Singapore have  so many aging ppl roaming around the street, if you r curious by all means interview them to clear your curiosity.
Why sud i be curious?

I dun know wat the fish u blabbering, tats all

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Ola - 02-05-2022

But your brain is still healthy and can discuss

Keep it up!

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - Hfourhappy - 02-05-2022

if you hit 40s or 50s or 60s, it would be better to go out do some exercises and not stay at home whole day nua at the sofa.

RE: I confirmed an old forggie liow - WhatDoYouThink? - 02-05-2022

ok to be an old froggy but not an old toad lah. very loud and very irritating