SG Talk
Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX (/Thread-Wow-lau-now-BMT-training-so-RELAX)

Pages: 1 2 3

Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - [[ForeverAlone]] - 13-05-2022

Water bottle forget take

ground sheet missing

Segt now never shout down 20???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUM8539emlA

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - Bigiron - 13-05-2022

Better life then us. The mattress they sleep is good also

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - [[ForeverAlone]] - 13-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 06:04 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Better life then us. The mattress they sleep is good also

wow is it? more spring can bounce bounce?

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - [[ForeverAlone]] - 13-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 06:05 PM)depdepenetrator Wrote:  yes
cheeby is now better than lan jiao

it is the in things now

I bet when you go Question SAF WHY NOW TRAINING SO RELAX?
They will indirect tell u " because You parents scare this and that due to got deaths in SAF training so We under pressure from the top so change the way we train "

but from Tax payer point of view , what is this??? Having a strong army is to protect INVESTORS business etc in that country

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - RiseofAsia - 13-05-2022

I still remembered that was one time in one of my reservist ranges.I still holding LJ M16. The whole coy shot until 2am still hadn’t completed the shooting test. In Total. I need to fire 56 rounds. Day shoot result still not bad.
When it came to night shoot, most of us became Bobo shooters.

Luckily, SAF changed the LJ rifle to SAR21 and suddenly most of us felt that we were just a sniper.
The best part of SAR21 is no need to do zeroing. Save us alot of time.

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - simpleman - 14-05-2022

Do they make recruits lay bare bodied on the ground and have big stinging ants 🐜 crawling all over?

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - p1acebo - 14-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 06:21 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I still remembered that was one time in one of my reservist ranges.I still holding LJ M16. The whole coy shot until 2am still hadn’t completed the shooting test. In Total. I need to fire 56 rounds. Day shoot result still not bad.
When it came to night shoot, most of us became Bobo shooters.

Luckily, SAF changed the LJ rifle to SAR21 and suddenly most of us felt that we were just a sniper.
The best part of SAR21 is no need to do zeroing. Save us alot of time.

My memory of one incident night range during reservist not too good.  Was a night firing everybody shacked after whole day exercises. I let off one round after IA. 

Brought to attention of the officer conducting the exercise. I think he also too shacked to care.  After kena fcuked abit including the same refrain “you are an nco you should be setting a good example for your men” he basically told me to fcuk off.  Heng ahhh I thot sure kena charged.

Last time not many sergeants. During BMT all my section leaders were also corporals. The platoon sergeant was a corporal too. He sibei sian kena the acting sergeant role. My PC was an ahbeng pai kia type. Hokkien speaking beng mostly but friendly and relaxed with us. I think he going ROD. The next PC I heard was a 2LT who gave the new recruits a very hard time.

Another platoon kena complained later by one of the recruits for being sadistic. Made them camouflage with pebbles hahaha.
David Rasif was the PC.

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - winbig - 14-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 06:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I bet when you go Question SAF WHY NOW TRAINING SO RELAX?
They will indirect tell u " because You parents scare this and that due to got deaths in SAF training so We under pressure from the top so change the way we train "

but from Tax payer point of view , what is this??? Having a strong army is to protect INVESTORS business etc in that country

Having a strong army does not mean have to tekan the recruits. Don't let your mindset be trapped in the past.

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - FangFang - 14-05-2022

Different concept now ? Wait for supporter and more ppl work better

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - [[ForeverAlone]] - 14-05-2022

(14-05-2022, 08:04 AM)winbig Wrote:  Having a strong army does not mean have to tekan the recruits. Don't let your mindset be trapped in the past.

Nonsense, But I do know come " Special Force selection etc inside SAF " TEKAN is there partly they want to train, select who is the one can endure etc. Since is recurit for " Special Force "

look at USA recurit training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYbbmatf6w4

USA Army do have lots of training tag with SAF. Maybe their commanders laughing behind this is SG Army??

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - cheekopekman - 14-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 06:03 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Water bottle forget take

ground sheet missing

Segt now never shout down 20???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUM8539emlA

During my time kana charged liao lah!

(14-05-2022, 11:03 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  During my time kana charged liao lah!

During my time when book in had to walk all the way in to camp, book out walk all the way out to jetty.  Firing range wake up 4.00am walk to firing range.  Nothing was automated.  Butt party we poke holes with our pincers to help the bobo kings!  Where got 3 tonner or chartered bus?  The other thing chartered was the RPL Laughing

(14-05-2022, 11:17 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  During my time when book in had to walk all the way in to camp, book out walk all the way out to jetty.  Firing range wake up 4.00am walk to firing range.  Nothing was automated.  Butt party we poke holes with our pincers to help the bobo kings!  Where got 3 tonner or chartered bus?  The other thing chartered was the RPL Laughing

During my time SAFTI was in Pasir Laba Camp lah! Do you know who is Tiger Hong or not leh?

(14-05-2022, 11:28 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  During my time SAFTI was in Pasir Laba Camp lah! Do you know who is Tiger Hong or not leh?

My time also, but I think I am about a few years younger. My batch after SISL but before SISPEC.  Safincos Big Grin

(14-05-2022, 11:36 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  My time also, but I think I am about a few years younger. My batch after SISL but before SISPEC.  Safincos Big Grin

I was in SMM School of Military Medicine for medic course leh!

(14-05-2022, 11:03 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  During my time kana charged liao lah!

Yea man, lol this video that Segt never tell him down 20

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - Blasterlord2 - 14-05-2022

(14-05-2022, 11:39 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I was in SMM School of Military Medicine for medic course leh!

Confirmed you are walaneh!

But as mention of course come training and selection for " Special force " need some STANDARD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6baK8RfQ7y0

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - dynamite - 14-05-2022

I like to bring the whole bunk cabinet and bed to set up in parade square then stand by bed there. After that, bring back and set up again in the room again.

(14-05-2022, 12:05 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I like to bring the whole bunk cabinet and bed to set up in parade square then stand by bed there. After that, bring back and set up again in the room again.

wow like that you dam old now. This is the Early batch ones training.

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - dynamite - 14-05-2022

(14-05-2022, 12:06 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow like that you dam old now. This is the Early batch ones training.

I heard before but my time no more. I wish I can experience that. I love to do SOC. The night before I still go gym train full blast. I also train my sergeants in the gym. Next day i still easily pass SOC.

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - Manthink - 14-05-2022

(13-05-2022, 06:05 PM)depdepenetrator Wrote:  yes cheeby is now better than lan jiao
it is the in things now

yeah....better than being a LJ recruit  being called CB in BMT...

(14-05-2022, 12:13 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I heard before but my time no more. I wish I can experience that. I love to do SOC. The night before I still go gym train full blast. I also train my sergeants in the gym. Next day i still easily pass SOC.

I think I the LAST Batch got Log PT , yea carry the Log with your platoon mate push up and down the log etc.

(14-05-2022, 11:47 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Confirmed you are walaneh!

What are you talking about leh?

(14-05-2022, 11:39 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I was in SMM School of Military Medicine for medic course leh!

Hello walaneh! Big Grin

(14-05-2022, 12:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think I the LAST Batch got Log PT , yea carry the Log with your platoon mate push up and down the log etc.

I kana tekan jialat jialat charged up PengKang Hill leh! up and down until blurred liao!

(14-05-2022, 12:13 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I heard before but my time no more. I wish I can experience that. I love to do SOC. The night before I still go gym train full blast. I also train my sergeants in the gym. Next day i still easily pass SOC.

You so seow on last time I am sure kena a lot of blanket party Big Grin

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - RiseofAsia - 14-05-2022

(14-05-2022, 07:49 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  My memory of one incident night range during reservist not too good.  Was a night firing everybody shacked after whole day exercises. I let off one round after IA. 

Brought to attention of the officer conducting the exercise. I think he also too shacked to care.  After kena fcuked abit including the same refrain “you are an nco you should be setting a good example for your men” he basically told me to fcuk off.  Heng ahhh I thot sure kena charged.

Misfire is quite a serious offence.
Alway check clear the chamber before squeezing the trigger.
I think your IA shd be a double feeding at that time?

RE: Wow lau now BMT training so RELAX - Goldmine - 14-05-2022

(14-05-2022, 10:56 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Nonsense, But I do know come " Special Force selection etc inside SAF " TEKAN is there partly they want to train, select who is the one can endure etc. Since is recurit for " Special Force "

look at USA recurit training

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYbbmatf6w4

USA Army do have lots of training tag with SAF. Maybe their commanders laughing behind this is SG Army??

Watch this.  Glory of the Special Forces.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDuzvnRIfxZokNbix0qSOP1LajkvechQ8