SG Talk
I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places (/Thread-I-getting-older-Now-I-noticed-I-don-t-like-to-go-Crowded-places)

Pages: 1 2

I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - [[ForeverAlone]] - 16-05-2022

like Orchard rd, etc places with shopping malls. Like Only once a blue moon than I will go.

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - happyharvest - 16-05-2022

(16-05-2022, 11:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like Orchard rd, etc places with shopping malls. Like Only once a blue moon than I will go.

then you nua at home with your uncle ah?

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - [[ForeverAlone]] - 16-05-2022

(16-05-2022, 11:32 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  then you nua at home with your uncle ah?

Is avoid crowded place, at work is different meet clients also not in shopping areas

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - Sentinel - 17-05-2022

Jacuzzi crowded or not?

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - RiseofAsia - 17-05-2022

Nothing to do with old age.
It is just that you have become more thrifty. Big Grin

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - singlon - 17-05-2022

Blood clotted or not tired easily
Become a bluetoothed device olady?
Targetted by external signals?

Investigation:

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - dynamite - 17-05-2022

Normal process of aging.

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - singlon - 17-05-2022

intermission
sotong
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-07-11-24-00.png]

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-17-06-49-49.png]

wat will hapan next
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-05-17-07-09-13.png]

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - singaporean1964 - 17-05-2022

(17-05-2022, 06:36 AM)singlon Wrote:  Blood clotted or not tired easily
Become a bluetoothed device olady?
Targetted by external signals?

Investigation:

those vacinated caan now be appear as a bluetooth device
the illuminati will use the bluetooth number and maybe type in a command using 5G
if they type
'act like a duck'
suddenly mny pple will quack quack quack....lol

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - [[ForeverAlone]] - 17-05-2022

Smile
have to see the " difference " between two crowded places.

like go Disco/Club/KTV vs Going Shopping Malls

one is enjoyment in cosy places

another one is aka window shopping but one thing is Boring in the sense you see Shopping malls just tons of F&B stuffs.

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - Blin - 17-05-2022

(16-05-2022, 11:07 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  like Orchard rd, etc places with shopping malls. Like Only once a blue moon than I will go.

your past glory belong to present youth.  Big Grin

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - [[ForeverAlone]] - 17-05-2022

(17-05-2022, 09:35 AM)Blin Wrote:  your past glory belong to present youth.  Big Grin

last time I weekend surely go Orchard rd or Marina, Bugis chill around but later don't know why I prefer to be " in quiet places come weekend "
Of course I will still go Orchard Rd , Marina etc chill around since I take Mrt very fast reach just that now come weekend I usually prefer stay at home or go Uncle place chill Smile

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - Huliwang - 17-05-2022

(17-05-2022, 09:36 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  last time I weekend surely go Orchard rd or Marina, Bugis chill around but later don't know why I prefer to be " in quiet places come weekend "
Of course I will still go Orchard Rd , Marina etc chill around since I take Mrt very fast reach just that now come weekend I usually prefer stay at home or go Uncle place chill Smile

Most people as they aged, their sex libido change and lead them to prefer quietude. In your case you prefer private places like hotel bedroom or your uncle's wine room could be due to your sex libido varying towards pink zone....... Big Grin

(17-05-2022, 09:50 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Most people as they aged, their sex libido change and lead them to prefer quietude. In your case you prefer private places like hotel bedroom or your uncle's wine room could be due to your sex libido varying towards pink zone....... Big Grin

Than you also lor?

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - Blin - 17-05-2022

(17-05-2022, 09:50 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Most people as they aged, their sex libido change and lead them to prefer quietude. In your case you prefer private places like hotel bedroom or your uncle's wine room could be due to your sex libido varying towards pink zone....... Big Grin

used to be fxxxed busy. Big Grin

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - Huliwang - 17-05-2022

(17-05-2022, 09:52 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Than you also lor?

The thread title is about you wat, you wanted to be discussed by sgtalkers. So dun drag me into the ring for discussion as I prefer to stay private on this libido matter...... Big Grin

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - surfer - 17-05-2022

So now you like quiet place with a glass of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other?

(17-05-2022, 11:37 AM)surfer Wrote:  So now you like quiet place with a glass of wine in one hand and a cigar in the other?

Don't mention that, even you in neighbourhood coffeeshop having a coffee and smoke while sitting there also quite chilling provided the coffeeshop don't have much people.

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - hansamu - 17-05-2022

Some seniors in fact like to get out of the house rather than brood and be bored at home.

Of course , have to be mobile in their movements.

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - lvlrsSTI - 17-05-2022

If TS is getting older his uncle is getting younger

(17-05-2022, 12:38 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Some seniors in fact like to get out of the house rather than brood and be bored at home.

Of course , have to be mobile in their movements.

the future will change in some way, partly due to Internet.
For my current gen and future ones will not say bored at home more like Not enough time.

From browsing internet, watch youtube , playing online games , than come personal hobbies, Don't forget also Video call, Zoom call , chit chat online, forums whatever,

that internet part already drain out much time of course depend what you want to read, search , watch also the time for it.

Don't forget Online shopping browsing around.

Now the current one bored because they not say totally into Internet or still feel is not their " liking " due to Childhood is different from those born in 70s , 80s , 90s above who more into getting their entertainment from Online.

I should say mine is mixture as I born during 70s.
My childhood is about catching spider, ride bicycle go around , play soccer , even play catching around the HDB block , neighbourhoods
is Later come late 90s Computer, Internet slowly become an household item like wise for video games console,

Atari ,Nintendo, Sega, etc is later part come Sony Playstation than Xbox

(17-05-2022, 12:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  the future will change in some way, partly due to Internet.
For my current gen and future ones will not say bored at home more like Not enough time.

From browsing internet, watch youtube , playing online games , than come personal hobbies, Don't forget also Video call, Zoom call , chit chat online, forums whatever,

that internet part already drain out much time of course depend what you want to read, search , watch also the time for it.

Don't forget Online shopping browsing around.

Now the current one bored because they not say totally into Internet or still feel is not their " liking " due to Childhood is different from those born in 70s , 80s , 90s above who more into getting their entertainment from Online.

I should say mine is mixture as I born during 70s.
My childhood is about catching spider, ride bicycle go around , play soccer , even play catching around the HDB block , neighbourhoods
is Later come late 90s Computer, Internet slowly become an household item like wise for video games console,

Atari ,Nintendo, Sega, etc is later part come Sony Playstation than Xbox

Long write up which tactically  described an introvert having anti social character. As one age, I think it is most important to have a large social circle of friends for gatherings, parties, in-door games, out-door sports, overseas travels, night clubbing etc. ..... Big Grin

(17-05-2022, 02:21 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Long write up which tactically  described an introvert having anti social character. As one age, I think it is most important to have a large social circle of friends for gatherings, parties, in-door games, out-door sports, overseas travels, night clubbing etc. ..... Big Grin

Pls rah, have to draw a line that is " Yuppy style, good for nothing ONLY Spend money from Rich parents " Unlike My Uncle style is Business man , any gatherings, parties AGENDA is to get clients.

So you see got two agenda between these two. One is spend money good for nothing another one go social gathering is to get clients

RE: I getting older? Now I noticed I don't like to go Crowded places - lvlrsSTI - 17-05-2022

I am sure TS is not as old as Jackie Chan

[Image: D160679-D-9285-4-DDD-BB83-394-D2201-BDD0.jpg]

[Image: 6-DF72191-96-B6-4-FFA-9-EC5-7-A0-C1-BB4-B824.jpg]

(17-05-2022, 02:24 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I am sure TS is not as old as Jackie Chan

[Image: D160679-D-9285-4-DDD-BB83-394-D2201-BDD0.jpg]

[Image: 6-DF72191-96-B6-4-FFA-9-EC5-7-A0-C1-BB4-B824.jpg]

I always don't believe his wealth been control by his wife.

(17-05-2022, 02:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Pls rah, have to draw a line that is " Yuppy style, good for nothing ONLY Spend money from Rich parents " Unlike My Uncle style is Business man , any gatherings, parties AGENDA is to get clients.

So you see got two agenda between these two. One is spend money good for nothing another one go social gathering is to get clients

If one is financially well off why live like that waiting at home to die after retirement? Basing on your thread title, I am talking about the way of life of a retiree whereas you seems to talk about a young person who still works and everything is about money. Even going out for a drink must have motive to get clients. Very tiring to live like that leh...... Big Grin

Wow, Andy Lau is still so young and sexy

[Image: 9-A936-E3-E-F7-BD-4621-A1-AC-8-D0-F26-C7447-A.jpg]

[Image: 18-B1-D963-25-B8-47-E9-9-B31-A5-C7-DACE931-A.jpg]

[Image: E5-E5707-E-9-B8-B-4359-BC16-BEA0-AF5-ADB73.jpg]

[Image: A7-AE7352-F2-A6-4578-A231-1337-E74-F14-F3.jpg]

[Image: 88-D9-CAF4-3-B1-F-4-B69-938-F-3-ACBEFD9-F825.jpg]

[Image: 7035-C783-A086-4-ABA-A8-C0-C4095-FCFE544.jpg]