SG Talk
Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians (/Thread-Just-Now-Heard-An-Uncle-Complain-Swedish-Restaurant-Was-Unfriendly-to-Asians)

Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - lvlrsSTI - 05-06-2022

He sat there for a long time, nobody came & took his order as if he doesn’t exist

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complained Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - lvlrsSTI - 05-06-2022

Very rude leh, very racist

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - lvlrsSTI - 05-06-2022

He complained to his wife in coffeeshop and said there is nothing much he could do

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - lvlrsSTI - 05-06-2022

All these Europeans are arrogant and rude, why are we treating them like kings & queens in Spore, kick them out lah.

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - Niubee - 05-06-2022

In Singapore ???

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - [[ForeverAlone]] - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 04:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Very rude leh, very racist

not all rah, A lot Ang mo is friendly. I find out even more friendly than locals.

(05-06-2022, 05:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  not all rah, A lot Ang mo is friendly. I find out even more friendly than locals.

They are friendly in Asia but when you visit their countries locals are not friendly to us…I asked direction at Frankfurt airport, the German guy pushed me away.

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - [[ForeverAlone]] - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 05:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They are friendly in Asia but when you visit their countries locals are not friendly to us…I asked direction at Frankfurt airport, the German guy pushed me away.

you not handsome lor.

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - Blasterlord2 - 05-06-2022

Depends on places. Some ang mohs really very friendly.

(05-06-2022, 05:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Depends on places. Some ang mohs really very friendly.

yea man, got one thing last time at Orchard rd can anyhow smoke one unlike now need to go designated area.

one Ang mo young dude come out from MRT saw me smoking , he ask me Bro, so can smoke anyway ? I told him yea Bro.

and he say ok thanks Bro and thanks to me not just once but twice.

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - Niubee - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 05:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea man, got one thing last time at Orchard rd can anyhow smoke one unlike now need to go designated area.

one Ang mo young dude come out from MRT saw me smoking , he ask me Bro, so can smoke anyway ? I told him yea Bro.

U didn't ask his phone number for dates.

(05-06-2022, 06:16 PM)Niubee Wrote:  U didn't ask his phone number for dates.

He got treat me smoke but I never accept.

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - winbig - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 04:51 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  He sat there for a long time, nobody came & took his order as if he doesn’t exist

Is the uncle complaining about Marche? Laughing

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - Huliwang - 05-06-2022

(05-06-2022, 05:57 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea man, got one thing last time at Orchard rd can anyhow smoke one unlike now need to go designated area.

You mean last time you hang around Orchard Road waiting for pick up by angmo tourists ah? Reminds me of those gals standing at road corners in Kings Cross and Dickson Street........... Big Grin

RE: Just Now Heard An Uncle Complain Swedish Restaurant Was Unfriendly to Asians - Lukongsimi - 05-06-2022

One Ang mo saw me standing outside Bugis shopping mall,walked towards me asked
Me where to smoke. I directed him the place. I m not a smoker.lol