SG Talk
Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me (/Thread-Grab-driver-watches-me-take-out-the-luggage-instead-of-helping-me)

Pages: 1 2

Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - lvlrsSTI - 18-06-2022

In Bangkok grab driver does it for me without even asking. You can see the difference clearly, who is providing a better service .

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - grotesqueness - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 11:45 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  In Bangkok grab driver does it for me without even asking. You can see the difference clearly, who is providing a better service .

now one luggage bag $50 charge

no pay means self service

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - lvlrsSTI - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 11:54 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  now one luggage bag $50 charge

no pay means self service

Very good, everything is about money nowadays, not like last time.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - RichDad - 18-06-2022

Driver only drive lah, not obliged to carry bags. If carry heavy baggage and get injured, who pays his medical fees? If break any items, he got to pay you?

Your own baggage, you better handle yourself unless you need help. Most will help to carry them together with you if you can't handle it alone.

Drivers drive vehicles
Porters carry bags
Doormen open doors
Chefs cook meals

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Lukongsimi - 18-06-2022

If driver is willing or not willing to help can’t force.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - lvlrsSTI - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 12:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Driver only drive lah, not obliged to carry bags. If carry heavy baggage and get injured, who pays his medical fees? If break any items,  he got to pay you?

Your own baggage, you better handle yourself unless you need help. Most will help to carry them together with you if you can't handle it alone.

Drivers drive vehicles
Porters carry bags
Doormen open doors
Chefs cook meals

In Thailand they do it automatically, in Spore people find all excuses not to provide better service. Taxi or Grab drivers should help the passengers to take out big luggage as part of the service, not just a people mover.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - keys - 18-06-2022

then dont call grab lo...hainz

(18-06-2022, 12:11 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  If driver is willing or not willing to help can’t force.

Not forcing them just observe lah…if they think they are drivers only, people have no strength to take out luggage from back of the car, the driver get stuck there for long time, where got time to do more business? In the end he has to help.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - WhatDoYouThink? - 18-06-2022

he cud be a boss, ceo or phd, now driving grab already very dulan, so forgive him lah

(18-06-2022, 12:44 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  he cud be a boss, ceo or phd, now driving grab already very dulan, so forgive him lah

Most likely a director, definitely not CEO

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Huliwang - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 11:45 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  In Bangkok grab driver does it for me without even asking. You can see the difference clearly, who is providing a better service .

The driver there all very sharp wan. They knew you foreigner and sure get tips if their smile and be helpful. So how much you tipped him?...... Big Grin

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - ArielCasper - 18-06-2022

In Bangkok, tipping is norm so service provider is willing to go extra step. Sinkie land no tipping culture.

Grab or taxi driver scope of work is to bring customer from point a to b. That's all.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - talky - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 12:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Driver only drive lah, not obliged to carry bags. If carry heavy baggage and get injured, who pays his medical fees? If break any items,  he got to pay you?

Drivers drive vehicles
Porters carry bags
Doormen open doors
Chefs cook meals

U TIP THE DRIVER 1ST 
THEN HE WILL CARRY FOR U

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Blasterlord2 - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 12:31 PM)keys Wrote:  then dont call grab lo...hainz

Taxi drivers also don't help.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - TalkingRabbit - 18-06-2022

I didn’t have problem in my recent trip…Grab drivers helped me carry… 

On the way coming home, I requested him to help as I had sprained my foot…no issue for him.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - WhatDoYouThink? - 18-06-2022

when booking grab, can check if the driver is willing to help

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - talky - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 02:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  when booking grab, can check if the driver is willing to help

guarantee will help to carry the luggages if indicate will tips

(18-06-2022, 02:01 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  when booking grab, can check if the driver is willing to help

I rather take over his car and drive by myself, only need him to load and unload luggage for me. Laughing

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - dynamite - 18-06-2022

He has back pain

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Sharexchange - 18-06-2022

In singapore of course Driver will come down and watch you carry out..in case you damage or scratch their car..who pay?

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Lukongsimi - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 01:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The driver there all very sharp wan. They knew you foreigner and sure get tips if their smile and be helpful. So how much you tipped him?...... Big Grin
Give too less tips might get scolding
Lol

(18-06-2022, 01:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  The driver there all very sharp wan. They knew you foreigner and sure get tips if their smile and be helpful. So how much you tipped him?...... Big Grin

Nothing, he was not expecting a tip in return, likely an office worker and part time grab driver.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - watchfirst9 - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 12:30 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  In Thailand they do it automatically, in Spore people find all excuses not to provide better service. Taxi or Grab drivers should help the passengers to take out big luggage as part of the service, not just a people mover.

Wait for you to become their CEO  Big Grin

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Ernesto - 18-06-2022

Drivers drive vehicles
Porters carry bags
Doormen open doors
Chefs cook meals

Rider sit and be quiet?😅

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Notdumb - 18-06-2022

If pretty girl sure help lah.🤣🤣🤣

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - p1acebo - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 05:23 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  If pretty girl sure help lah.🤣🤣🤣

Hey you are alive Big Grin

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Notdumb - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 05:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hey you are alive Big Grin

Now I find HWZ more fun. More siao coks like kokee.

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - p1acebo - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 05:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Now I find HWZ more fun. More siao coks like kokee.

I thot that place many siginahs Big Grin

RE: Grab driver watches me take out the luggage instead of helping me - Huliwang - 18-06-2022

(18-06-2022, 05:38 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Now I find HWZ more fun. More siao coks like kokee.
You better stay here and keep that moronic FLG clown Kokee in check otherwise he keep posting so much craps everyday...... Big Grin

(18-06-2022, 06:35 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  You better stay here and keep that moronic FLG clown Kokee in check otherwise he keep posting so much craps everyday...... Big Grin

Now cant be bother liao. He love to suck angmo coks I also bopian. Laughing