SG Talk
Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan (/Thread-Taiwan-gangster-shot-fatally-6-shots-in-Taoyuan)

Pages: 1 2

Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - Levin - 03-01-2023

http://www.taihainet.com/news/twnews/twsh/2023-01-03/2673513.html

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - [[ForeverAlone]] - 03-01-2023

Taiwan got many sexy dancer

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - Omnipresent88 - 03-01-2023

https://media.tenor.com/iFuX_RBu9-wAAAAM/tsai-ingwen-thumbs-up.gif https://media.tenor.com/elkGhUp018wAAAAM/%E5%B0%8F%E8%8B%B1-%E8%94%A1%E8%8B%B1%E6%96%87.gif

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - ArielCasper - 03-01-2023

Kokee fav Taiwan getting more and more like Cowboy town..

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - singlon - 03-01-2023

6 shots only?
cut off his head.
still living beri dangerous.

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - Sticw - 03-01-2023

Why would a gangster boss be throwing his rubbish inviting others to KO him??? Lol

This is so bizarre...

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - grotesqueness - 03-01-2023

WILD WILD EAST ISLAND

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - debono - 03-01-2023

(03-01-2023, 10:28 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  WILD WILD EAST ISLAND

I like actor Clint Eastwood................. Clapping

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - CHAOS - 03-01-2023

I tot all freedom and democracy countries dont have any gangster  Rotfl

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - debono - 03-01-2023

(03-01-2023, 10:32 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  I tot all freedom and democracy countries dont have any gangster  Rotfl
That is a popular misconception................... Clapping

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - cheekopekman - 04-01-2023

(03-01-2023, 06:15 PM)Levin Wrote:  http://www.taihainet.com/news/twnews/twsh/2023-01-03/2673513.html

讚啦!👍 Big Grin

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - kangtangman - 04-01-2023

(03-01-2023, 10:25 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Why would a gangster boss be throwing his rubbish inviting others to KO him??? Lol

This is so bizarre...

It really depend on where this gangster boss stay. Only the new apartment has their rubbish collection designated within the compound. Outsiders will need to be a resident to get into the compound. 

But for old apartment many will have to bring their rubbish to a designated location or residents will have to wait by the roadside waiting for the rubbish truck to collect them. Residents will have to hold their rubbish to wait for the collections. 

This is a norm in Taiwan. 

So this gangster boss could be out in the open without any “bodyguards” protection that resulted his rival to open fire while passing by in motorcycle or scooters or in a car.

Unlike Singapore we are able to access the rubbish chute within our apartment area.

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - Rubitin - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 06:59 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  It really depend on where this gangster boss stay. Only the new apartment has their rubbish collection designated within the compound. Outsiders will need to be a resident to get into the compound. 

But for old apartment many will have to bring their rubbish to a designated location or residents will have to wait by the roadside waiting for the rubbish truck to collect them. Residents will have to hold their rubbish to wait for the collections. 

So this gangster boss could be out in the open without any “bodyguards” protection that resulted his rival to open fire while passing by in motorcycle or scooters or in a car.

Unlike Singapore we are able to access the rubbish chute within our apartment area.
Load of eyes contact.

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - p1acebo - 04-01-2023

(03-01-2023, 10:30 PM)debono Wrote:  I like actor Clint Eastwood................. Clapping

He is close to 100 yrs old and still alive Big Grin

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - kangtangman - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 07:27 AM)Rubitin Wrote:  Load of eyes contact.

Yes, especially in location that is just next to a small park. My wife’s apartment in Taipei city is over 40 yr old apartment. Every night except for Wednesday and Sunday, I have to bring our rubbish packed in a specific plastic bag (authorised by Taipei city authorities) and wait for the rubbish truck.

And during this time with many neighbourhood all gathered and rushing to dump their rubbish into the truck. Can be quite crazy.

And with the low temperature in North Taiwan now, many will dressed in winter clothing covering themselves really well, along with masks. You can’t really identify the person well.

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - cheekopekman - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 06:59 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  It really depend on where this gangster boss stay. Only the new apartment has their rubbish collection designated within the compound. Outsiders will need to be a resident to get into the compound. 

(04-01-2023, 08:44 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Yes, especially in location that is just next to a small park. My wife’s apartment in Taipei city is over 40 yr old apartment. Every night except for Wednesday and Sunday, I have to bring our rubbish packed in a specific plastic bag (authorised by Taipei city authorities) and wait for the rubbish truck.

And during this time with many neighbourhood all gathered and rushing to dump their rubbish into the truck. Can be quite crazy.

And with the low temperature in North Taiwan now, many will dressed in winter clothing covering themselves really well, along with masks. You can’t really identify the person well.

He could be on the hit list target for a very long time already finally came out liao lah! Big Grin

(03-01-2023, 10:28 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  WILD WILD EAST ISLAND

(03-01-2023, 10:30 PM)debono Wrote:  I like actor Clint Eastwood................. Clapping

The Good The Bad and The Ugly lah! Big Grin

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - debono - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 07:28 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  He is close to 100 yrs old and still alive Big Grin

How did he manage to live so long, what is his secret...........? Thinking

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - Omnipresent88 - 04-01-2023

https://media.tenor.com/xSzvOwHZlu8AAAAM/make-my-day-clint-eastwood.gif

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - p1acebo - 04-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 06:00 PM)debono Wrote:  How did he manage to live so long, what is his secret...........? Thinking

He hasn’t finish spending all his money? Big Grin

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - Omnipresent88 - 04-01-2023

https://media.tenor.com/xcmPpXQuvhsAAAAM/clint-dirty-harry.gif

(04-01-2023, 05:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The Good The Bad and The Ugly lah! Big Grin

I like all the roles he played, he is strong silent type.......... Clapping Gesti-109

(04-01-2023, 07:20 PM)debono Wrote:  I like all the roles he played, he is strong silent type.......... Clapping Gesti-109

He always smoked a cigar lah! Big Grin

(04-01-2023, 05:53 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He could be on the hit list target for a very long time already finally came out liao lah! Big Grin

According to news report, this gangster boss was not well liked. And you’re probably right that he is on the list for sometimes. Police are investigating now.

(04-01-2023, 07:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He always smoked a cigar lah! Big Grin

You are very observant............ Clapping

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - cheekopekman - 05-01-2023

(04-01-2023, 07:27 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  According to news report, this gangster boss was not well liked. And you’re probably right that he is on the list for sometimes. Police are investigating now.

You don't believe me when I said I used to be in Taiwan before leh! Big Grin I had seen many such cases liao lah!

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - kangtangman - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 06:12 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You don't believe me when I said I used to be in Taiwan before leh! Big Grin I had seen many such cases liao lah!

So your old nick is Walaneh then.

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - cheekopekman - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 01:20 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  So your old nick is Walaneh then.

I didn't say that lah! Big Grin Did I?  Thinking

(04-01-2023, 07:28 PM)debono Wrote:  You are very observant............ Clapping

I used to watch his movies since very young lah! Big Grin

RE: Taiwan gangster shot fatally (6 shots) in Taoyuan - kangtangman - 05-01-2023

(05-01-2023, 01:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I didn't say that lah! Big Grin Did I?  Thinking

Well your postings says it all.