SG Talk
PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern (/Thread-PM-Lee-would-shock-the-world-if-he-were-to-resign-like-PM-Jacinda-Ardern)

PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Scythian - 20-01-2023

PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern.

Almost Impossible..

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Gstalk - 20-01-2023

We will be very, very, very happy

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Scythian - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 09:19 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  We will be very, very, very happy

Declaring One week national holiday

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Wy:Nox - 20-01-2023

Must celebrate.

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - talky - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 09:17 AM)Scythian Wrote:  PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern.

Almost Impossible..

i rather believe the sun sets in the east n rises in the west to this speculation

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Sticw - 20-01-2023

Some things don't need to day dream about, over his dead body to retire early lah. In many ways, some will argue that Singapore is still viable now because of PM Lee... Without him around likely Sg no more...

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Oyk - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 09:19 AM)Gstalk Wrote:  We will be very, very, very happy

I know.  You had always wanted to have Singapore's first female prime minister, and was so disappointed to see RK resign.

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Oyk - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 12:04 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Some things don't need to day dream about, over his dead body to retire early lah. In many ways, some will argue that Singapore is still viable now because of PM Lee... Without him around likely Sg no more...

The Singapore of today is not the Singapore of your youth which was led by LKY.  I think we should not need to quibble over that fact.

Singapore exists, and exists well, becaue we had both LKY and LHL, who were right for their respective (1) generation and (2) global dynamics.

In between these two leaders, I wish to give due credit to GCT who was also right for the above 2 variables, and who also did an excellent job.

Truth be told, Singapore could not have achieved what it had if the Prime Minister had been JBJ instead of LKY, LTK instead of GCT, and RK instead of LHL.  Rotfl

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - klat - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 09:55 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Declaring One week national holiday

Yes, I also agree

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - KILLjoy - 20-01-2023

heal lee-gapura

make it a better place

for me and you and the entire human race

God bless

amen

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - debono - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 11:44 AM)talky Wrote:  i rather believe the sun sets in the east n rises in the west to this speculation

It is an impossible dream to think that LHL will resign soon, cos I think we will want to hold on to the rein for another 5 years.  The money and the power he holds are the prime mover to his decision............ Laughing nudie Gesti-109

RE: PM Lee would shock the world, if he were to resign like PM Jacinda Ardern - Scythian - 20-01-2023

(20-01-2023, 12:57 PM)debono Wrote:  It is an impossible dream to think that LHL will resign soon, cos I think we will want to hold on to the rein for another 5 years.  The money and the power he holds are the prime mover to his decision............ Laughing nudie Gesti-109

Singaporeans paying him another $2,500,000 more, he will stay back