SG Talk
Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog (/Thread-Just-now-my-Uncle-bought-me-two-big-fish-balls-and-One-Hot-dog)

Pages: 1 2

Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - [[ForeverAlone]] - 06-10-2021

from Ong C K , told me later eat during tea break. Tongue guess he must be seeing me working so hard recently.

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Huliwang - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 01:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  from Ong C K , told me later eat during tea break. Tongue guess he must be seeing me working so hard recently.

Two balls and a large hotdog sounds quite obscene leh. May be your unker trying to hint something to you..... Confused

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Talent - 06-10-2021

what are u insinuating our imagination

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - WhatDoYouThink? - 06-10-2021

he din get any juice for you? icy angmoh lulian juice very nice

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - p1acebo - 06-10-2021

Foreveralone is meimei. Her uncle trying to poke her, ie his niece instead of trying to poke own daughter as it is considered incest Big Grin

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - [[ForeverAlone]] - 06-10-2021

How come you all do dirty minded can think of them?

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - winbig - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 01:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  from Ong C K , told me later eat during tea break. Tongue guess he must be seeing me working so hard recently.

Where's Ong C K?

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - sclim - 06-10-2021

no picture. bluff one.

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - debono - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 04:33 PM)sclim Wrote:  no picture. bluff one.

ForeverAlone is making up stories, and the two fish balls and one hot dog makes it obscene  Laughing .

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - p1acebo - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 04:51 PM)debono Wrote:  ForeverAlone is making up stories, and the two fish balls and one hot dog makes it obscene  Laughing .

I think foreveralone is pretty meimei with hairy meow meow Big Grin

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Gemstar - 06-10-2021

Hello Frd, why must be fish balls n hotdog leh? Seems so matching. Any hint? During such pandemic, you are indeed very entertaining and brighten the day.

(06-10-2021, 05:41 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Hello Frd, why must be fish balls n hotdog leh? Seems so matching. Any hint? During such pandemic, you are indeed very entertaining and brighten the day.

Wait till you see he change back to his super perverted curiousman persona Laughing

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - drgn - 06-10-2021

he knew that yours are missing.

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Huliwang - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 03:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  How come you all do dirty minded can think of them?

Or may be the other day he saw you scream like a guniang when you saw a dead lizard in the fridge and think that two fish balls and a large hotdog might help you grow some manhood....... Big Grin

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - [[ForeverAlone]] - 06-10-2021

just now my Uncle bought me bubble tea before I go back home from his office.
He bought that bubble tea, the straw come with it so short and hard to suck....Make me zzzz. thus I bring back home drink instead drinking it while walking to MRT.

(06-10-2021, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now my Uncle bought me bubble tea before I go back home from his office.
He bought that bubble tea, the straw come with it so short and hard to suck....Make me zzzz. thus I bring back home drink instead drinking it while walking to MRT.

Hello curiousman Big Grin

(06-10-2021, 06:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just now my Uncle bought me bubble tea before I go back home from his office.

May be he thinks you need to strengthen your sucking muscles so he got you a short straw for training...... Confused

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - dynamite - 06-10-2021

More funny stories.

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - RichDad - 06-10-2021

You got to practise. You more you suck, the longer and harder the straw will get. Just don't bite.

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Hfourhappy - 06-10-2021

Bro, be careful, make sure you zip up your pant tightly.

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Gemstar - 06-10-2021

Frd, suck again huh? Sounds scary. I think you hv talent to be a comedian, you know. Can earn lots of money saying all these sort of stuffs in the pub just like Kumar. Haha….

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Tangsen - 06-10-2021

You got swallow?

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Napoleon Porlumpar - 06-10-2021

(06-10-2021, 02:36 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Foreveralone is meimei. Her uncle trying to poke her, ie his niece instead of trying to poke own daughter as  it is considered incest Big Grin

yeah ah............we all assume he is a guy

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - Niubee - 06-10-2021

Rotfl Keep asking this watches that cars... etc. U take MRT... Rotfl
Next time dont waste our time... asking for opinions.

RE: Just now my Uncle bought me two big fish balls and One Hot dog - WhatDoYouThink? - 06-10-2021

next time ask uncle buy a real dog and some live fish as pets