SG Talk
Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True (/Thread-Chinatown-Dirty-Hawker-Center-president-hint-at-China-Ah-Tiongs-dirtying-tables-True)

Pages: 1 2

Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Sharexchange - 21-03-2023

Feedback he got was 80% left at the table are not food from the hawker itself but from outside food. Dare not say. I help him say. The food and empty leftovers packels at night n overnight are those from outside stalls all those China PRC food and eaten by CCP 没文明 people..they buy those food there...tabao to hawker eat..then just拍拍屁股 finish and left....

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Bolixin666 - 21-03-2023

Dirty wumao here dirting the forum edmw thread no body bother them asshole wumao

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - LupCheong - 22-03-2023

(21-03-2023, 02:50 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Feedback he got was 80% left at the table are not food from the hawker itself but from outside food. Dare not say. I help him say. The food and empty leftovers packels at night n overnight are those from outside stalls all those China PRC food and eaten by CCP 没文明 people..they buy those food there...tabao to hawker eat..then just拍拍屁股 finish and left....

(21-03-2023, 02:58 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  Dirty wumao here dirting the forum edmw thread no body bother them asshole wumao

Fark both of your mother cross the road give car bang, both of you bloody racist idiots. Keep on insulting my beloved China. Go and die.

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Oyk - 22-03-2023

(21-03-2023, 02:50 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Feedback he got was 80% left at the table are not food from the hawker itself but from outside food. Dare not say. I help him say. The food and empty leftovers packels at night n overnight are those from outside stalls all those China PRC food and eaten by CCP 没文明 people..they buy those food there...tabao to hawker eat..then just拍拍屁股 finish and left....

NPNT.

No point posting he say she say comments as if that is the bottom of the whole truth.

If you can show some peektures of leftover Chinese food and packaging strewn around, littering the whole place, nobody can argue with that anymore.

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Sharexchange - 22-03-2023

(22-03-2023, 10:51 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Fark both of your mother cross the road give car bang, both of you bloody racist idiots. Keep on insulting my beloved China. Go and die.

Really没教养 bo gar si

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Oyk - 22-03-2023

(22-03-2023, 10:51 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Fark both of your mother cross the road give car bang, both of you bloody racist idiots. Keep on insulting my beloved China. Go and die.

Would you mind not using obscene language?

That human bear who's paying you wumao shant be very happy to see such words being used. Rolleyes

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - LupCheong - 22-03-2023

(22-03-2023, 10:58 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Really没教养 bo gar si

Stupid racist fellow always jealous of my most beautiful China

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Sharexchange - 22-03-2023

(22-03-2023, 10:59 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Stupid racist fellow always jealous of my most beautiful China

Outside beautiful inside ugly lor

(22-03-2023, 10:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Would you mind not using obscene language?

That human bear who's paying you wumao shant be very happy to see such words being used. Rolleyes
Not talking to you you Chinese hater.

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - ODA TETSURO - 22-03-2023

I've seen one big angmoh family eat finished clear trays and bowls, even wipe table because their toddler kid kept spilling the table, so very good. But also seen one big angmoh guy, with Mercedes car key on table so I assumed he drives big car, eat finished, just leave on table and walk away yaya papaya, sibeb guailan, no difference from tiongs.

(22-03-2023, 11:00 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Outside beautiful inside ugly lor

Stupid racist idiot always jealous of my hardworking China.

(22-03-2023, 11:00 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Not talking to you you Chinese hater.

I am not interested in whether or not you are talking to me.

I am talking to you, and I am telling you not to use obscene language.  Rolleyes

(22-03-2023, 11:04 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Stupid racist idiot always jealous of my hardworking China.

Hardworking is good. But pls clear the rubbish and 文明一点点...

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - LupCheong - 24-03-2023

Bump this thread up

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - kelhot2001 - 25-03-2023

5000 years of Devolution…

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - LupCheong - 03-04-2023

Stupid idiot thread starter, racist dog 🐶🐕.

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Niubee - 03-04-2023

(22-03-2023, 11:06 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Hardworking is good. But pls clear the rubbish and 文明一点点...

你有文明啊?不要笑死我 Laughing

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Sharexchange - 03-04-2023

Close down for reno liao. ..now we can witness the terrible rubbish left by Ah Tiong outside PeoplesPark and outside MRT...

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - debono - 03-04-2023

(22-03-2023, 10:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Would you mind not using obscene language?

Yah, don't use obscene language and don't curse people's mother.....................the curse will fall upon themselves............ Big Grin

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Sharexchange - 03-04-2023

(03-04-2023, 04:31 PM)debono Wrote:  Yah, don't use obscene language and don't curse people's mother.....................the curse will fall upon themselves............ Big Grin

Its a reflection of their familiy upbringing...bo ka si family. Its show how Lupcheong is low SES type...heehee

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - LupCheong - 03-04-2023

(03-04-2023, 04:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Its a reflection of their familiy upbrining...bo ka si family.

Your family members then is 没家教 not me.

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Niubee - 03-04-2023

(03-04-2023, 04:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Its a reflection of their familiy upbringing...bo ka si family. Its show how Lupcheong is low SES type...heehee

U are not much better Laughing

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Omnipresent88 - 03-04-2023

Ooi Ooi don't play play with amdk arse lickers stooge’s IQ now work in tandom liao Biden arse must be tasty lor LOL LOL LOL
https://media.tenor.com/ES0uPrKfTtcAAAAM/no-joe-biden.gif https://media.tenor.com/zGHyDV1KwRMAAAAM/modi.gif https://media.tenor.com/JZVHcoA5tVkAAAAM/ts-stupidity-edmw.gif

(03-04-2023, 04:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Its a reflection of their familiy upbringing...bo ka si family. Its show how Lupcheong is low SES type...heehee

Low ses your Si Lang Gu Tao.

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - aiptasia - 03-04-2023

(25-03-2023, 12:49 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  5000 years of Devolution…

So you are anti Chinese rather than anti CCP?  

Tiu nia seng chao CECA!

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - cheekopekman - 04-04-2023

I went to Chinatown hawker centre the other day leh! Big Grin Many stalls are selling China food by China people leh!

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Sharexchange - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 06:36 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I went to Chinatown hawker centre the other day leh! Big Grin Many stalls are selling China food by China people leh!

They destroying our hawker heritage

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - LupCheong - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 09:27 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They destroying our hawker heritage
Destroy your Lao Bu lah you this racist Anti-China dog

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - Oyk - 04-04-2023

(04-04-2023, 09:27 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  They destroying our hawker heritage

CNA had been reporting only recently many hawkers hanging up their wok.

All of them are in their 60s, and said they could not stand the long hours, standing up and waking up early anymore.  They wished to retire.

The "hawker culture" you are referring to will be gone with the PG and MG gone, and that is happening faster than many peepur think.

It is being replaced the cultures from Malaysia (thanks to the jhs) and China (thanks to the tiongs).  Old farts like you will not really be affected that much because when that is finally complete, you are already DEAD.

I see many zoomers and yoomers eating mala xiangguo.  They are slowly accepting these new "cuisines" and being integrated into it.  Many of our street foods are now being cooked by foreigners....not just cai png but also mee pok, char kway teow.  Right, CHAR KWAY TEOW!~  No type error here.

RE: Chinatown Dirty Hawker Center president hint at China Ah Tiongs dirtying tables..True - webinarian - 04-04-2023

(03-04-2023, 05:12 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  So you are anti Chinese rather than anti CCP?  

Tiu nia seng chao CECA!

Basically he is anti China. But he always pretend like he is anti CCP.

Hypocrite lah.

Rotfl