SG Talk
Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained (/Thread-Life-in-Singapore-increasingly-challenging-msian-PR-complained)

Pages: 1 2 3

Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Everything Everywhere - 12-05-2023

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2023/05/11/life-in-singapore-increasingly-challenging-said-a-malaysian-pr-who-considers-returning-home-due-to-rising-costs/

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - [[ForeverAlone]] - 12-05-2023

EPIC now actually a lot Malaysian rather rend rooms in JB than in SG due to High rental.

Perhaps this is why Causeway always jam now a days as more and more Malaysians need to travel back after work in SG.

Instead last time some stay in SG.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Ola - 12-05-2023

Those Malaysians can still go back to Malaysia

Like JAC Lau also went back when he lost his job in SG

But has PAP thought about us? Where can we go? Istana?

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - [[ForeverAlone]] - 12-05-2023

(12-05-2023, 04:29 PM)Ola Wrote:  Those Malaysians can still go back to Malaysia

PAP will say same lor go JB / MY ..

This current PAP actually don't bother so call " true blue singaporean anymore "

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Ola - 12-05-2023

That is why we have more feedback

Because those Fake Singaporeans like Jac LAU

can easily run away to Malaysia to enjoy life using SGD conversion rate

His entitled mindset is just sucking PAP's tits

at our expense

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Symmetry - 12-05-2023

Everybody's lives is getting worse, not just him. He is fortunate being a Malaysian where he can go home to and plant his own vegetables.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Manthink - 12-05-2023

Big Grin
[Image: 5091.gif_wh860.gif]

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Manthink - 12-05-2023

(12-05-2023, 01:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  EPIC now actually a lot Malaysian rather rend rooms in JB than in SG due to High rental.

Perhaps this is why Causeway always jam now a days as more and more Malaysians need to travel back after work in SG.

Last time 1SGD is 2 Ringgit. What's today's JB living cost when at the same exchange rate ?

What is obvious is PR-status has lesser value today as SG gov understand how many of those blue-IC pple has no intend to take up SC. Big Grin

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - ArielCasper - 12-05-2023

One word.. "滚"

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - grotesqueness - 12-05-2023

(12-05-2023, 04:29 PM)Ola Wrote:  Those Malaysians can still go back to Malaysia

yeah loh

come here complain 

buay kia lang du lan

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - babygirl - 13-05-2023

(12-05-2023, 05:07 PM)Ola Wrote:  That is why we have more feedback

Because those Fake Singaporeans like Jac LAU

can easily run away to Malaysia to enjoy life using SGD conversion rate

His entitled mindset is just sucking PAP's tits

at our expense
Clapping

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Ernesto - 13-05-2023

Changi Prison.😅

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Sticw - 13-05-2023

A Malaysia PR in Singapore saying it's tough. The singaporeans all dead liao can't even complaint anymore...

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - watchfirst9 - 13-05-2023

(12-05-2023, 01:43 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  EPIC now actually a lot Malaysian rather rend rooms in JB than in SG due to High rental.

they are waiting for the MRT link...

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Manthink - 25-05-2023

Camping here waiting to hear more of M'sian PR complaining about SG "increa$ingly challenging" with their beloved Ringgit...

Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ringgit-slumps-to-record-low-of-341-against-the-singdollar

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - grotesqueness - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 09:36 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Camping here waiting to hear more of M'sian PR complaining about SG "increa$ingly challenging" with their beloved Ringgit...

Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/ringgit-slumps-to-record-low-of-341-against-the-singdollar

yeah loh

they never complain....... 

TOO MUCH MONEY HANDLE AFTER COVERT TO RINGGIT
WAHHHHH. VERY DIFFICULT TO COUNT 
TOO MUCH NOTES TO COUNT AND KEEP INSIDE POCKET
TOO HIDIOUS TO LOOK AT... LIKE DRUG MONEY!

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Oyk - 25-05-2023

Maybe pap will become the oppo in the next ge, LW the new LOTO, and PS the PM you wanted who will take care of you good good.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Oyk - 25-05-2023

2.5m Singaporeans who are over the age of 21 will receive a cost of living payout.

What does that tell you? It means we really have that few peepur who btw are also that number of peepur who can vote.

1 million Singaporeans are PG and MG which I would call "old folks"

This means that we only have 1.5 young Singaporeans.There are 1.2 m jhks working here. Almost equal.

And 600K Chinese working or studying here.

If you add jhk and Chinese, that's 1.8 m which is more than our young population of only 1.5 m. Go further.... 75% are Hans which is 1.12 m.

So the number of Hans from Malaysia and China is 1.8m while the number of Han Singaporeans is 1.12.

What does this mean? It means that most "Chinese looking" peepur you see are NOT Singaporeans.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - ArielCasper - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 10:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  2.5m Singaporeans who are over the age of 21 will receive a cost of living payout.

What does that tell you? It means we really have that few peepur who btw are also that number of peepur who can vote.

This means that we only have 1.5 young Singaporeans.There are 1.2 m jhks working here. Almost equal.

If you add jhk and Chinese, that's 1.8 m which is more than our young population of only 1.5 m. Go further.... 75% are Hans which is 1.12 m.

So the number of Hans from Malaysia and China is 1.8m while the number of Han Singaporeans is 1.12.

What does this mean? It means that most "Chinese looking"  peepur you see are NOT Singaporeans.
Another reason why ppl suspect OYK is a CECA.. You see he mentioned, JHK, Chinese from China, but not a single word of CECA..

600K Chinese working or studying here? I am sure CECA is equal, if not more than that number. Why, because Global International India School at Sengkang is building another block in their campus.. Business so good..

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Manthink - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 10:04 PM)Oyk Wrote:  2.5m Singaporeans who are over the age of 21 will receive a cost of living payout.
What does this mean? It means that most "Chinese looking"  peepur you see are NOT Singaporeans.

Of coarse there are many "Chinese looking" non-SGreans on this Little Red Dot - from Japanese, to Korean, to Vietnamese, to other Pinoys to Thai etc etc.

Topic is about foreigners complaining about SG, and has nothing to do "Chinese looking" pple.

Rolleyes

(25-05-2023, 10:21 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Of coarse there are many "Chinese looking" non-SGreans on this Little Red Dot - from Japanese, to Korean, to Vietnamese, to other Pinoys to Thai etc etc.

Topic is about foreigners complaining about SG, and has nothing to do "Chinese looking" pple.

Rolleyes

Generally I can tell a Japanese from a Han Chinese. As for Vietnamese, it's even easier unless they are Han Vietnamese.

Koreans? Well if you don't cut your hair like Kim Jong Un, I might still be able to tell that you are a jhk.  Rolleyes

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Oyk - 26-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 10:18 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Another reason why ppl suspect OYK is a CECA.. You see he mentioned, JHK, Chinese from China, but not a single word of CECA..

600K Chinese working or studying here? I am sure CECA is equal, if not more than that number. Why, because Global International India School at Sengkang is building another block in their campus.. Business so good..

Indians are easy to tell. They are darker skinned than Hans.

You gotta be cock-eyed to see an Indian and think he's a Han.

I was talking about Chinese, Malaysians and Singaporeans (3 nationalities of peepur here) who are Hans, where it's not easy to know that 2 of them are not Singaporeans but often mistaken to be. 

You obviously are not very smart but like to act smart.  Rolleyes

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - aiptasia - 26-05-2023

(26-05-2023, 12:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Indians are easy to tell. They are darker skinned than Hans.

I was talking about Chinese, Malaysians and Singaporeans (3 nationalities of peepur here) who are Hans, where it's not easy to know that 2 of them are not Singaporeans but often mistaken to be. 

Fug your Han shite, CCB CECA.  

When I see a snake like you, I stomp it with my boot.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - aiptasia - 26-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 10:18 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Another reason why ppl suspect OYK is a CECA.. You see he mentioned, JHK, Chinese from China, but not a single word of CECA..

The Oyk CCB is 100% a fugging ceca.  Have no doubts about it.

Changi Business Park and Marina Bay Financial Centre is flooded with these venomous serpents hence they should be called out for the shite problems they create for Sinkies.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - surfer - 26-05-2023

Maybe can camp at the 2 big Ridout Road SLA properties? Thinking

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - RiseofAsia - 26-05-2023

(12-05-2023, 04:33 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  PAP will say same lor go JB / MY ..

This current PAP actually don't bother so call " true blue singaporean anymore "

Now then you know? Thinking
The 39% are mostly true blue Singaporeans.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Wy:Nox - 26-05-2023

(26-05-2023, 06:37 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Now then you know? Thinking
The 39% are mostly true blue Singaporeans.

I tend to agree with this statement where the votes can reveal and do show the divisive voice of locals and non- locals.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - ArielCasper - 26-05-2023

(26-05-2023, 12:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Indians are easy to tell. They are darker skinned than Hans.

Obviously you are avoiding the point on CECA.if you are a Han (in your own words), then it is worse. Chinese got words like 汉奸,走狗 that best describe ppl like you, proved you understand Chinese character in the first place.

RE: Life in Singapore increasingly challenging: msian PR complained - Oyk - 26-05-2023

(26-05-2023, 08:49 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Obviously you are avoiding the point on CECA.if you are a Han (in your own words), then it is worse. Chinese got words like 汉奸,走狗 that best describe ppl like you, proved you understand Chinese character in the first place.

CECA?  Minister Ong had already sexplained to Monk Wai that it benefitted/benefits Singapore.  Monk Wai diam diam went back to sit down wor.  What point about CECA do you still want to bring?

Now now!  I cannot possibly be a Hanjian the way you misused the characted "Han" because I am very proud to tell anything that moves that I am a Han. I would certainly say that when in China, and tell 92% of the Chinese who are Hans that I am of the same race as they.

Lastly, zougou is not a title I can take up.  Unlike you I do not PRACTISE the teachings of this book.  Rolleyes

[Image: little-red-book-poster-sacred-icon-max-800x3000.jpg]

(26-05-2023, 10:00 AM)Oyk Wrote:  CECA?  Minister Ong had already sexplained to Monk Wai that it benefitted/benefits Singapore.  Monk Wai diam diam went back to sit down wor.  What point about CECA do you still want to bring?

Now now!  I cannot possibly be a Hanjian the way you misused the characted "Han" because I am very proud to tell anything that moves that I am a Han. I would certainly say that when in China, and tell 92% of the Chinese who are Hans that I am of the same race as they.

Lastly, zougou is not a title I can take up.  Unlike you I do not PRACTISE the teachings of this book.  Rolleyes

[Image: little-red-book-poster-sacred-icon-max-800x3000.jpg]

Diam lah CECA!