SG Talk
I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors (/Thread-I-start-to-respect-the-unvaccinated-seniors)

Pages: 1 2

I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - lionkingch55 - 22-10-2021

Because if Kenna COVID, more than sixty percent uplorry. Yet they hold out.very brave.

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - singlon - 22-10-2021

IAM one of them.
Willing to allow any sick to couge directly into my nose.

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - debono - 22-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 08:24 PM)singlon Wrote:  IAM one of them.
Willing to allow any sick to couge directly into my nose.

You are ready to die....? crying

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - starbugs - 22-10-2021

People will always seem to be brave until they are on their death bed.

My friend's sister has been in ICU for a few weeks. Around 60 years old. Dilly-dallied to get her her first jab, but covid got to her before her second shot.

She is certainly not feeling very brave now.

Her elder sister also got Covid, but the difference is that the elder sister was fully vaccinated and already discharged from hospital.

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - EXBB - 22-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 08:19 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Because if Kenna COVID, more than sixty percent uplorry. Yet they hold out.very brave.

Thank you

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - webinarian - 22-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  You are ready to die....? crying

The same question, the senior who receive a mRNA vaccine could also die from the injection, right?   

Any difference?

(22-10-2021, 08:32 PM)starbugs Wrote:  People will always seem to be brave until they are on their death bed.

My friend's sister has been in ICU for a few weeks. Around 60 years old. Dilly-dallied to get her her first jab, but covid got to her before her second shot.

She is certainly not feeling very brave now.

Her elder sister also got Covid, but the difference is that the elder sister was fully vaccinated and already discharged from hospital.

This proves that the fully vaccinated ones don't have severe symptoms and are easily recovered as oppose to the non vaccinate, or partially vaccinate ones.... Clapping

(22-10-2021, 08:26 PM)debono Wrote:  You are ready to die....? crying

First lorry longed buay si.
Now Hospital/Insurance beri love me.
Know i no jab want to see me every 3 month at home.
Actually don't want to pay want to get money from me.
No business.
Second. Coronavirus causing covid 19 does not exist.
Better don't try on me.
I will ask u for sample of said virus.

(22-10-2021, 08:19 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Because if Kenna COVID, more than sixty percent uplorry. Yet they hold out.very brave.

You calculated probability or you just use the statement made by MOH and politicians?    

So far we have 280 death out of a population of 5 million. The probability is (280/5,000,000) x 100% = 0.0056%.    

Even those vaccinated also kena covid virus and died, right?    

(22-10-2021, 08:53 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You calculated probability or you just use the statement made by MOH and politicians?    

So far we have 280 death out of a population of 5 million. The probability is (280/5,000,000) x 100% = 0.0056%.    

Chances of those who are fully vaccinated to die are little, it is those that are not vaccinated at all or are partially vaccinated that die.  If getting the jabs is going to make people die, then the garment will not encourage all to get vaccinated...... Laughing

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - lionkingch55 - 22-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 08:53 PM)webinarian Wrote:  You calculated probability or you just use the statement made by MOH and politicians?    

Look at the tables provided by MOH and used bayesian probabilities conditional on you get COVID and you are a senior.

(22-10-2021, 08:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Chances of those who are fully vaccinated to die are little, it is those that are not vaccinated at all or are partially vaccinated that die.  If getting the jabs is going to make people die, then the garment will not encourage all to get vaccinated...... Laughing

From those daily figures, about half of those who died are fully vaccinated.  

. Is that little?

(22-10-2021, 08:58 PM)debono Wrote:  Chances of those who are fully vaccinated to die are little, it is those that are not vaccinated at all or are partially vaccinated that die.  If getting the jabs is going to make people die, then the garment will not encourage all to get vaccinated...... Laughing

U sure all good and dandy above board?

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - Notdumb - 22-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 09:01 PM)webinarian Wrote:  From those daily figures, about half of those who died are fully vaccinated.  

. Is that little?

Please do not ask him such a difficult question. He might get severe brain damage. Laughing

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - lylcnn - 22-10-2021

Hope you're not advising your seniors. Your logic is totally flawed. 

watched the CNA episode on funerals for covid dead? The most tragic aspect is to die ALONE and gasping for air died.

(22-10-2021, 09:30 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Hope you're not advising your seniors. Your logic is totally flawed. 

watched the CNA episode on funerals for covid dead? The most tragic aspect is to die ALONE and gasping for air died.

At a later stage of Covid-19, the sick would need oxygen supplementation ... crying

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - Tangsen - 22-10-2021

So, what is their objectives and purposes of doing that

(22-10-2021, 09:30 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Hope you're not advising your seniors. Your logic is totally flawed. 

The fact is with more and more vaccinated reaching to 85% now, why Singapore is now no. 1 in the world in both new cases and deaths with respect to per 100,000 population? The fact is with more vaccinated, infection and death shot up even beating India?   

Your argument about episode reported in CNA is more on emotion, not on statistics and hard facts. 

[Image: Vaccine82.jpg]

[Image: Vaccine83.png]

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - lylcnn - 22-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 10:41 PM)webinarian Wrote:  The fact is with more and more vaccinated reaching to 85% now, why Singapore is now no. 1 in the world in both new cases and deaths with respect to per 100,000 population? The fact is with more vaccinated, infection and death shot up even beating India?   

Your argument about episode reported in CNA is more on emotion, not on statistics and hard facts. 

Yes at first vaccines were thought to prevent infection. Yes this promised effect did not materialize. 

However by now, all practical persons already accepted/adjusted to understand vaccines reduce severe outcomes/ICU/deaths by 90-95%.  Pointless now to question why SG got so many cases despite vax rate high..Fact is Delta is already everywhere in SG.

Vaccines have shown to deliver the stated protection levels against severe outcomes/ICU/deaths...And critical now is to help your seniors get as much protection as possible and reduce the chance of severe outcome/ICU/death by 90-95%if they kena delta...which seeing the way garmen  open up, ALL of us will have good chance to kena, no matter where we hide.

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - watchfirst9 - 23-10-2021

If unvaccinated is around 10-11 times higher chance of dying as
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7037e1.htm
Is vaccinated death is 5.45-6%?

If to take 2000 infected figure two weeks ago, and current death of 10 plus.
That is less than 1% . So 60% figure is greatly exaggerated.

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - lylcnn - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 12:09 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  If unvaccinated is around 10-11 times higher chance of dying as
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7037e1.htm
Is vaccinated death is 5.45-6%?

If to take 2000 infected figure two weeks ago, and current death of 10 plus.
That is less than 1% . So 60% figure is greatly exaggerated.

Think they focused on unvaccinated seniors, not the 2000 daily cases...anyway what's the 60% you're referring to??

Per OYK's report, "Over the past five days, the number of infections for unvaccinated seniors averaged 127 cases a day.
"For unvaccinated seniors in their 60s, our data shows one in four will require oxygen, ICU care, or will succumb.
The risk of serious illness goes up to one in three for those in their 70s, and one in two for those in their 80s or older."

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - ArielCasper - 23-10-2021

As of today, we have close to 0.6 mil who received their booster shot..

Maybe it is time for MOH to add a new category for ICU and deceased, ie How many unvac, 1 jab, 2 jabs, 3 jabs..

That will help to add more transparency to the effect of taking booster jab.

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - amata - 23-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 09:10 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Please do not ask him such a difficult question. He might get severe brain damage. Laughing

Already told you guys, debono is just a hopeless syonan dotard and that's why he keeps talking cock as he is already too retarded to know how stupid himself is.  lol

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - ArielCasper - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 12:26 AM)lylcnn Wrote:  Think they focused on unvaccinated seniors, not the 2000 daily cases...anyway what's the 60% you're referring to??

Per OYK's report, "Over the past five days, the number of infections for unvaccinated seniors averaged 127 cases a day.
"For unvaccinated seniors in their 60s, our data shows one in four will require oxygen, ICU care, or will succumb.
The risk of serious illness goes up to one in three for those in their 70s, and one in two for those in their 80s or older."

If they are serious of focusing on unvaccinated seniors, then make jab mandatory for seniors..

After all, they asked for mandate during 2020 election to handle COVID.. Now is time to make hard decision..

If all MOH wants is to push that responsibility to the seniors or their family members, it won't work..

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - Napoleon Porlumpar - 23-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 08:34 PM)webinarian Wrote:  The same question, the senior who receive a mRNA vaccine could also die from the injection, right?   

Any difference?

that's why i refuse to let my mom get mRNA jabs Cool , only Sinopharm since cheaper than Sinovac Tongue

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - Napoleon Porlumpar - 23-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 10:41 PM)webinarian Wrote:  The fact is with more and more vaccinated reaching to 85% now, why Singapore is now no. 1 in the world in both new cases and deaths with respect to per 100,000 population? The fact is with more vaccinated, infection and death shot up even beating India?   

Nobel-prize winning researcher said = fully mRNA vaccinated people are gonna create new variants + mRNA made their bodies weaker so kena infection easily

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - lylcnn - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 12:52 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If they are serious of focusing on unvaccinated seniors, then make jab mandatory for seniors..

After all, they asked for mandate during 2020 election to handle COVID.. Now is time to make hard decision..

If all MOH wants is to push that responsibility to the seniors or their family members, it won't work..

Can't disagree. But given circumstances we do what's needed to protect our seniors as best practical

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - happyharvest - 23-10-2021

(22-10-2021, 08:36 PM)singlon Wrote:  First lorry longed buay si.
Now Hospital/Insurance beri love me.
Know i no jab want to see me every 3 month at home.
Actually don't want to pay want to get money from me.
No business.
Second. Coronavirus causing covid 19 does not exist.
Better don't try on me.
I will ask u for sample of said virus.

very hard to convince people covid 19 does not exist because people tio , landed in hospital and mati,.. how to convince people covid 19 does not exist?

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - singlon - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 01:24 AM)happyharvest Wrote:  very hard to convince people covid 19 does not exist because people tio , landed in hospital and mati,.. how to convince people covid 19 does not exist?

Correct  until they learn themselves. The doctors are ready but the patients not.
Take effort.
They are poisoned that all.

RE: I start to respect the unvaccinated seniors - ODA TETSURO - 23-10-2021

Vax elderly can also die, eat healthily and better dun believe gov to live with virus.