Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened (/Thread-Woman-cuts-queue-at-immigration-this-is-what-happened)

Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - sgbuffett - 30-05-2023

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - WhatDoYouThink! - 30-05-2023

Eat what until like becum like that?

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - hansamu - 30-05-2023

Fierce belligerent bitch....resorted to violence.

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Instinct - 30-05-2023

Cut queue also can scold people. What animal is this that use her own jungle law!!

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - ArielCasper - 31-05-2023

Last time I experienced 4 sinkie youngsters cutting my queue at JB Immigration.

When I voice out, 1 still dare to challenge me and say he didn't break any law cutting queue.

WTF.. Too bad all other sinkie behind me all quiet like a mouse..

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Goldmine - 31-05-2023

Who cut queue? The whole group cut queue or 1 came in to join her group already in the q.  If the latter, I think is OK but if whole group than its not alright.

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - XiXiPee - 31-05-2023

Fucking old video

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Buffybuffy - 31-05-2023

JHB vs JHB?

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - cheekopekman - 31-05-2023

(30-05-2023, 09:06 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  

OrhLuLu Black Black Indian lah! Big Grin Come and whack me lah!

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - p1acebo - 31-05-2023

(31-05-2023, 06:25 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  OrhLuLu Black Black Indian lah! Big Grin Come and whack me lah!

At night you lose because they got natural camouflage Laughing

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - cheekopekman - 31-05-2023

(31-05-2023, 06:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  At night you lose because they got natural camouflage Laughing

At night I hardly go out lah! Big Grin But Police will always go after them lah!

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - RiseofAsia - 31-05-2023

There was 1 time I scolded a Pinoy woman from cutting queue, she dare not look at me. Rotfl

没文化,真可怕!

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - RiseofAsia - 31-05-2023

(30-05-2023, 09:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Eat what until like becum like that?

Their culture is one day eat 5 meals.
Some don’t follow. Some eat 4 meals a day.

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - p1acebo - 31-05-2023

I ever tell off jhk don’t cut queue in Msia Laughing

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Wy:Nox - 31-05-2023

(31-05-2023, 12:46 AM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  JHB vs JHB?

Already got video to show the Indian woman should not be issued her PR or New Citizenship. Is Immigration sleeping?

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - K88 shu shu - 31-05-2023

(31-05-2023, 06:38 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  At night you lose because they got natural camouflage Laughing

you will get ntuc points and ban for the post in edmw.

(31-05-2023, 08:02 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  you will get ntuc points and ban for the post in edmw.

This is not edmw.  Sgtalk is a good forum, unlike the ceca infested emdw hwz.  Now you know why I don't join edmw Big Grin

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - ODA TETSURO - 31-05-2023

Why dig old videos out? Anyway...CECA WANSUI!

(31-05-2023, 08:22 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Why dig old videos out? Anyway...CECA WANSUI!

I don't mind them if they are not so retarded, obnoxious or smelly Big Grin

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Ola - 31-05-2023

Why the Malaysian Indian ah- soh got angry

maybe because the Malaysian young girl do not know how to speak English

and did not phrase her sentence appropriately

NEVER start with "You should que -up!"

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Oyk - 31-05-2023

(31-05-2023, 06:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  There was 1 time I scolded a Pinoy woman from cutting queue, she dare not look at me. Rotfl

没文化,真可怕!

It's pretty much obvious that your Mandarin cmi but you just need to feel assured by writing a few characters which are taught in primary one classes.

As for your English, oh my god!

"There was 1 time I blah blah blah... " is Singlish.  Rolleyes

RE: Woman cuts queue at immigration - this is what happened - Oyk - 31-05-2023

(31-05-2023, 09:02 AM)Ola Wrote:  Why the Malaysian Indian ah- soh got angry

maybe because the Malaysian young girl do not know how to speak English

and did not phrase her sentence appropriately

NEVER start with "You should que -up!"

Chinese Malaysians speak Malay with fellow Malaysians who are ethnic Malays or Indians.

You'd be surprised they're damned fluent in Malay.

As for Indian Malaysians, I have come across so many... lost count liao... who can't speak English at all. They ARE bilingual....in Tamil and Malay.