SG Talk
The end is near for many SG businesses. - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: The end is near for many SG businesses. (/Thread-The-end-is-near-for-many-SG-businesses)

The end is near for many SG businesses. - pinkypanther - 23-10-2021

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current-affairs/the-end-is-near-for-many-sg-businesses

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - singlon - 23-10-2021

Plandemic will be kept alive
SG Business must learn to go underground
Got dolo good to go.... this is my no. XXXXXXXX

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - Ola - 23-10-2021

Actually, I agree that GST will further kill SG business.

Some electronic, shoes and clothes retail already have competition from China that can sell the good cheaper, too.

Up till now, PAP cannot convince us why need to raise GST from 7% to 9% when they have not used half of it-

[Image: IRAS-tax-collected-18-19.png]

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - debono - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 03:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, I agree that GST will further kill SG business.

Some electronic, shoes and clothes retail already have competition from China that can sell the good cheaper, too.

Up till now, PAP cannot convince us why need to raise GST from 7% to 9% when they have not used half of it-

A good pie chart of our tax system..... Clapping

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - Ola - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  A good pie chart of our tax system..... Clapping

Dear Uncle Deb

Are we now in the same page, on the same book at the same library?

(23-10-2021, 03:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  Dear Uncle Deb

Are we now in the same page, on the same book at the same library?

Bro., Ola you are too kind... Big Grin

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - winbig - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 03:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, I agree that GST will further kill SG business.

Who said they have not used the gst collected? They've thrown 100bil this pandemic to stay in power liao.

(23-10-2021, 03:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Who said they have not used the gst collected? They've thrown 100bil this pandemic to stay in power liao.

Throwing money just to stay in power is a very naïve thing to do.  With the pandemic at our footsteps, the MIW should brain storm how to  reduce infections and death caused by the Covid-19 virus, and how to create jobs for the many PMETs....... Angry

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - singaporean1964 - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 02:42 PM)singlon Wrote:  Plandemic will be kept alive
SG Business must learn to go underground
Got dolo good to go.... this is my no. XXXXXXXX

klaus schwab want us to own nothing and be happy
while he owns everybody's assets

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - Sharexchange - 23-10-2021

Cant be la...All Reits are reporting more than 95% occupancy rate and rental still high.

(23-10-2021, 04:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Cant be la...All Reits are reporting more than 95% occupancy rate and rental still high.

Are the 95% occupancy rate from the domestic market...? Laughing

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - talky - 23-10-2021

(23-10-2021, 03:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Who said they have not used the gst collected? They've thrown 100bil this pandemic to stay in power liao.

WHERE IS THE 1TRILLION  ?
100B IS 10%

(23-10-2021, 04:12 PM)talky Wrote:  WHERE IS THE 1TRILLION  ?
100B IS 10%

Do you honestly think we have 1 trillion dollars in our kitty....? Laughing

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - Napoleon Porlumpar - 23-10-2021

PAP voters got no right to complain..............

OPPO should huat big in 2025

RE: The end is near for many SG businesses. - RiseofAsia - 23-10-2021

You dont know they can print $$$ instead of collective taxes to "steal" your $$$... Rotfl
The purpose of collective tax is to make them less guilty after printing so much $$$. Collecting tax is to put the $$$ back into the piggy bank.

(23-10-2021, 04:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You dont know they can print $$$ instead of collective taxes to "steal" your $$$... Rotfl
The purpose of collective tax is to make them less guilty after printing so much $$$. Collecting tax is to put the $$$ back to the piggy bank.

We mustn't copy the Americans blindly.... Laughing

(23-10-2021, 04:20 PM)debono Wrote:  We mustn't copy the Americans blindly.... Laughing

US can print the $$$ to pay off its huge debt. This is why US congress is not fear at all for endless printing and endless times of lifting the debt ceiling. Only fools are buying US debts...

(23-10-2021, 04:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  US can print the $$$ to pay off its huge debt. This is why US congress is not fear at all for endless printing and endless times of lifting the debt ceiling. Only fools are buying US debts...

I understand China has brought much of  US bonds..... Rolleyes

(23-10-2021, 04:27 PM)debono Wrote:  I understand China has brought much of  US bonds..... Rolleyes

China has boarded a pirated ship. See how long China can get out from the ship. I think wont be too long.