Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her (/Thread-Wong-li-lin-is-lao-aunty-no-doubt-but-fann-wong-is-now-even-fuglier-than-her)

Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - pinkypanther - 10-06-2023

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin-in-the-lounge/lao-auntie-fann-wong-s-face-appears-super-shiny-on-tv

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Sentinel - 10-06-2023

Fann Wing was never pretty in the 1st place

Wong Li Lin wins hands down

Because WLL is sensual

I met her at Caldecult years ago when she tripped into my arms and pressed hard

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - mikotan - 10-06-2023

These aunties who aged badly should just stay away from limelight. Disgusting!

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - XiXiPee - 10-06-2023

(10-06-2023, 11:06 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Fann Wing was never pretty in the 1st place

Because WLL is sensual

wasted she never follow kimchi jeon do yeon or hongkie lolita lee make sex scene

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Reddishday - 10-06-2023

(10-06-2023, 11:34 AM)mikotan Wrote:  These aunties who aged badly should just stay away from limelight. Disgusting!

Indeed!!!!

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Reddishday - 10-06-2023

(10-06-2023, 11:06 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Fann Wing was never pretty in the 1st place

Because WLL is sensual

WLL sensual ki lan lah

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Sentinel - 10-06-2023

(10-06-2023, 12:40 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  WLL sensual ki lan lah

Walaoeh...You know or not??

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - cityhantam - 10-06-2023

Plastic surgery too many times liao!

(10-06-2023, 12:44 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Walaoeh...You know or not??

Waloeh....your eyes ta stamp is it?

(10-06-2023, 12:58 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  Waloeh....your eyes ta stamp is it?
So rude

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Blin - 10-06-2023

LIFE'S good . No competition.

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Buffybuffy - 10-06-2023

Result of being ruined by a jail bird?

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - pinkypanther - 11-06-2023

Lolololololol dont be so bad leh

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Niubee - 11-06-2023

Because WLL is sensual

WLL stayed above my grandfather house. Saw her few times when she was 20s, I was a kid. Very yummy liao Laughing

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Lukongsimi - 11-06-2023

Don’t modified face ok lah

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Sentinel - 11-06-2023

(11-06-2023, 01:05 PM)Niubee Wrote:  WLL stayed above my grandfather house. Saw her few times when she was 20s, I was a kid. Very yummy liao  Laughing

So you are in your late 30's to early 40's now ah?

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Niubee - 11-06-2023

(11-06-2023, 01:10 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So you are in your late 30's to early 40's now ah?

30s

She got the Seh but nehneh small. God is fair Big Grin

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Sentinel - 11-06-2023

(11-06-2023, 01:15 PM)Niubee Wrote:  30s

She got the Seh but nehneh small. God is fair Big Grin

She was a dancer and was  handling cleorography for Mediacorpse bef becoming an actress

She has a certain xfactor that is alluring to men

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Alleggsinonebasket - 11-06-2023

(10-06-2023, 10:55 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/chillin-in-the-lounge/lao-auntie-fann-wong-s-face-appears-super-shiny-on-tv
One word: yucks

RE: Wong li lin is lao aunty no doubt, but fann wong is now even fuglier than her - Alice Alicia - 12-06-2023

I think she can still fetch $50 at geylang.