SG Talk
This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? (/Thread-This-type-of-blur-sotong-No-foresight-face-is-Minister-quality-ah)

Pages: 1 2

This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Sentinel - 27-06-2023

[Image: lDUgXZJ.png]

BTW, he's not the only one!
The other is that useless dick who looks at his fat CPF statement daily

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Blasterlord2 - 27-06-2023

GY is already considered to be among their best.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - surfer - 27-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 10:18 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  GY is already considered to be among their best.

I agree

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - talky - 27-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 10:24 AM)surfer Wrote:  I agree

yes gy is still much better than ccs  n ah heng

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - cheekopekman - 27-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 03:20 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  [Image: lDUgXZJ.png]

That's why he's out liao lor! Big Grin

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Obamao - 27-06-2023

George Yeo Yong-Boon, the Minister for Trade and Industry and one of the Government's most promising front-benchers, is the Pyramid's president, assisted by vice-president Mah Bow Tan, who is the Minister for National Development. Michael Lim Choo San, the chairman of the National Healthcare Group, which manages half of the island's hospitals and clinics, is listed as honorary treasurer. http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.php?id=1088

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Obamao - 27-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 03:32 PM)Obamao Wrote:  George Yeo Yong-Boon, the Minister for Trade and Industry and one of the Government's most promising front-benchers, is the Pyramid's president, assisted by vice-president Mah Bow Tan, who is the Minister for National Development. Michael Lim Choo San, the chairman of the National Healthcare Group, which manages half of the island's hospitals and clinics, is listed as honorary treasurer.  http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.php?id=1088

[Image: download.jpg]

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - cheekopekman - 27-06-2023

But some sotong act blur one leh! Big Grin

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - surfer - 27-06-2023

He’s a brilliant and humble guy.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Sentinel - 27-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 06:58 PM)surfer Wrote:  He’s a brilliant and humble guy.

I beg to differ

I not that naive

(27-06-2023, 07:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I beg to differ

I not that naive

To each his own. What is good for me may be bad for you.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - [[ForeverAlone]] - 27-06-2023

Happy travel around the world " give speech "
You never see his social media post. Drink nice coffee chilling, doing Tai Chi at garden etc at foreign countries.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Sentinel - 27-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 07:03 PM)surfer Wrote:  To each his own. What is good for me may be bad for you.
IAM not talking abt my view

IAM echoing the sentiments of WTO Summit - Cancun

GY, as faciliator, made a horrid prediction the night bef the decision, just like how he had zero foresight that he was abt to lose Aljunied

Failure of WTO - Cancun
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/0143659042000191375

You call that brilliant, then I hv nothing else to say

Rolleyes

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Instinct - 27-06-2023

This is still better than Jo, Indra, grace,

(27-06-2023, 07:53 PM)Instinct Wrote:  This is still better than Jo, Indra, grace,
He is how he is because he got voted out

If not for that, you will see his true colors

Are you saying Aljunied voters should regret their decision?

Cool

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Oyk - 27-06-2023

You are a supporter of communist China. Many peepur said GY supports China.

So I am surprised you don't like him.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Oyk - 27-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 07:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Happy travel around the world " give speech "
You never see his social media post. Drink nice coffee chilling, doing Tai Chi at garden etc at foreign countries.

Also active in Roman Catholic stuff.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Dan - 27-06-2023

A Roman Catholic that promotes gambling can be respected?

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - elmohootbigbird - 27-06-2023

judging people based on their appearances is crass la. low ses.

(27-06-2023, 08:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are a supporter of communist China. Many peepur said GY supports China.

So I am surprised you don't like him.

I support China because IAM a Chinese

I dun support GY because he is a hypocrite and zero foresight, yet try to impress as a thinker

Thinker kee lan lah

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - RichDad - 28-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 03:32 PM)Obamao Wrote:  George Yeo Yong-Boon, the Minister for Trade and Industry and one of the Government's most promising front-benchers, is the Pyramid's president, assisted by vice-president Mah Bow Tan, who is the Minister for National Development. Michael Lim Choo San, the chairman of the National Healthcare Group, which manages half of the island's hospitals and clinics, is listed as honorary treasurer.  http://www.thinkcentre.org/article.php?id=1088

https://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/pictures/Results?q=Goodwood+Hill+House&qt=tag&fa=Lee%2C+Kip+Lin&fs=Plants

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Oyk - 28-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 11:03 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I support China because IAM a Chinese

I dun support GY because he is a hypocrite and zero foresight, yet try to impress as a thinker

Thinker kee lan lah

So you admit that you are an Ah Tiong. Finally.

We suspected all along that you are not a Singaporean. We were right after all.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Oyk - 28-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 08:21 PM)Dan Wrote:  A Roman Catholic that promotes gambling can be respected?

Did Sylvia Lim oppose it?

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Sentinel - 28-06-2023

(28-06-2023, 08:11 AM)Oyk Wrote:  So you admit that you are an Ah Tiong. Finally.

We suspected all along that you are not a Singaporean. We were right after all.

You want to survive in this world, you need to adapt and follow the lingo

All Chinese Sinkiepooreans ae Chinese

No wonder everyone call you a CECA

You just can't adapt

(28-06-2023, 09:02 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You want to survive in this world, you need to adapt and follow the lingo

All Chinese Sinkiepooreans ae Chinese

No wonder everyone call you a CECA

You just can't adapt

As a Han Singaporean, I take umbrage at you, a Chinese, calling us Sinkiepooreans.

(28-06-2023, 09:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  As a Han Singaporean, I take umbrage at you, a Chinese, calling us Sinkiepooreans.

How the fugg did he get 303 repu for calling us Sinkiepooreans?   Rotfl

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Dan - 28-06-2023

(27-06-2023, 08:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Also active in Roman Catholic stuff.

(27-06-2023, 08:21 PM)Dan Wrote:  A Roman Catholic that promotes gambling can be respected?

Don't change the above subject to this
(28-06-2023, 08:14 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Did Sylvia Lim oppose it?

You were highlighting Roman Catholic not Sylvia or WP
That's how you sneaked your way out like a typical snake in most of your arguements

(28-06-2023, 03:11 PM)Dan Wrote:  Don't change the above subject to this

You were highlighting Roman Catholic not Sylvia or WP
That's how you sneaked your way out like a typical snake in most of your arguements

If you don't know why Saliva Lim is relevant, and THINK I am changing the subject, then it shows that you aren't very smart... Rolleyes

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - Dan - 28-06-2023

(28-06-2023, 03:18 PM)Oyk Wrote:  If you don't know why Saliva Lim is relevant, and THINK I am changing the subject, then it shows that you aren't very smart... Rolleyes

Everything related to Sylvia including her private life and family is relevant to the topic 'Roman Catholic' in our discussion?

You are the best when it comes twisting and deviating in any given subject.

RE: This type of blur-sotong "No foresight" face is Minister quality ah? - aiptasia - 28-06-2023

(28-06-2023, 09:20 AM)Oyk Wrote:  As a Han Singaporean, I take umbrage at you, a Chinese, calling us Sinkiepooreans.

Shaddup and don't pretend to be a sinkie, you bloody CECA!