SG Talk
Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Printable Version

+- SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net)
+-- Forum: SG Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-SG-Talk)
+--- Forum: Market Talk (https://sgtalk.net/Forum-Market-Talk)
+--- Thread: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' (/Thread-Presidential-hopeful-Tan-Kin-Lian-submits-election-deposit-says-no-doubt)

Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Bigiron - 12-08-2023

Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' he will keep it this time

"I got no doubt I will keep (the deposit this time), and I think I'm going to win the election," Mr Tan told reporters at Our Tampines Hub on Saturday, after his first walkabout where he greeted residents and stall owners.

➡️ https://tdy.sg/44b5snM

@todayonlinesg

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Bluebull - 12-08-2023

If George qualifies, I hope he withdraws

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Sharexchange - 12-08-2023

Stupid waste money guy

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - WhatDoYouThink! - 12-08-2023

Can get back some if withdraw? But 40k not much to him lah, less than half of a coe

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Blasterlord2 - 12-08-2023

I have no doubt he'll lose his deposit.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Niubee - 12-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 04:27 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Stupid waste money guy

Your mentor Laughing

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Goldmine - 12-08-2023

He should do a good deed. Donate half of it $20K i.e to me and save the other half.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - starbugs - 12-08-2023

He is paying 40k to be in the limelight for 1 month. Quite worth it lah. Maybe the deposit should be increased every time for repeat loser candidates.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - ArielCasper - 12-08-2023

At least sinkie earn 1 day holiday.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Gstalk - 12-08-2023

I will definitely vote for him. Too many yes men (yes sir, yes sir, yes, yes sir) is not good for the nation

Gesti-109

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Oyk - 12-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 05:53 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  He should do a good deed. Donate half of it $20K i.e to me and save the other half.

That would be half good nia. Should make it fully good by donating the other half to me.  Rotfl

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Oyk - 12-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 05:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have no doubt he'll lose his deposit.

Why do you hate him so much? I find him to be a sincere person even if I may not agree with some of his views.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Blasterlord2 - 12-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 09:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why do you hate him so much? I find him to be a sincere person even if I may not agree with some of his views.

I dun hate him; in fact I respect his decision to pyt himself forward as a condidate. However, I'm cognisant that many will not vote for him.

(12-08-2023, 09:17 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I dun hate him; in fact I respect his decision to pyt himself forward as a condidate. However, I'm cognisant that many will not vote for him.

"Many will not vote for him... "

Many will not vote for all of them, Tharman included.

You lack confidence to say most will not vote for him. Yet earlier you were so sure he's going to lose his deposit. 

PS: Many and most mean different things

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Tangsen - 12-08-2023

I will vote for him …. he is going be fun when dealing with white pirates ….

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Goldmine - 12-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 09:09 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That would be half good nia. Should make it fully good by donating the other half to me.  Rotfl

Ok half to you and half to me.  OK! set TKL . I will branja you beers in return.  Wink

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - hansamu - 12-08-2023

He has professed openly anti establishment issues, cost of living,  high cost  of housing etc. 
Also oppo supporters are shown to support him.
These are not the duties of a President. 

The authorities will surely disqualify him for some reasons or others.

PAP certainly won't want a President who will cross swords with them.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Ernesto - 12-08-2023

It should be good he is elected.Not many choice but I opt for him since there is never be any changes when another candidate is elected ..
He may be like Trump giving his enemy some shock to be on their toes.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - RiseofAsia - 12-08-2023

Dont understand why he still want to come out.
Sia Suay first time, still want to Sia Suay 2nd time.

Let the heaven take care the evildoers.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Blasterlord2 - 13-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 09:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  "Many will not vote for him... "

Many will not vote for all of them, Tharman included.

You lack confidence to say most will not vote for him. Yet earlier you were so sure he's going to lose his deposit. 

PS: Many and most mean different things
You're a farking retard.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Sticw - 13-08-2023

Other than Tharman who will not become an opposition candidate, TKL would likely stand for GE. George and Cock will never stand for GE.

So if there's a PE and TKL is in, PAP rather TKL becomes president than an opposition. He can wet dream on how he wants to leverage on president post to make changes, but that is not up to him to decide but for govt to raise to president, ie lppl.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Tee tiong huat - 13-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 09:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I will vote for him …. he is going be fun when dealing with white pirates ….
Our Presidential Hopeful TKL have bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/8...embed_post

This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who has bought unit @ Forrest City...whahhhh. 

What a kind of Singapore Presidential Hopeful we all want???. Who bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/8...embed_post

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Tee tiong huat - 13-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 05:00 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I have no doubt he'll lose his deposit.
Our Presidential Hopeful TKL have bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily

This is Our Singapore Presidential Hopeful TKL who has bought unit @ Forrest City...whahhhh. Knn. Undecided

What a kind of Singapore Presidential Hopeful we all want???. Who bought unit @ Forrest City and get salute with honor by the security guard daily.

RE: Presidential hopeful Tan Kin Lian submits election deposit, says 'no doubt' - Oyk - 13-08-2023

(12-08-2023, 10:20 PM)hansamu Wrote:  He has professed openly anti establishment issues, cost of living,  high cost  of housing etc. 
Also oppo supporters are shown to support him.
These are not the duties of a President. 

The authorities will surely disqualify him for some reasons or others.

PAP certainly won't want a President who will cross swords with them.

He posted on his FB his journey home... visited his daughter, declined a lift from his son in law.

Took MRT and bus.

All sounded good. He was not so atas... must call Grab that sort of thing.

In touch with the ground.

And said "lots of pretty girls in the MRT"

Then ended his post with hehehe.

I am not going to vote for this humsup lo.  Rolleyes