Tele park L3 MenToilet
(20-09-2021, 11:32 AM)Kgliangp Wrote: just don’t make sense.
Last Thursday night around 9pm, return to my office after dinner. It was quiet as many people had left. Before going into office, went to men toilet. Placed my phone and my entry card (below my phone) on the top flat surface where it houses the auto flushing system. Once done, I took my phone,  washed my hand and left. 

At the entry, realised that I had left my card in the toilet. Logically return to pick it up.  Nothing, it was gone. Thinking I may drop it, started to trace back between toilet and entrance. Nothing to be found try again, third time, a man came into the toilet and used the urinating bowl I’d used. Went close to him to look for the card, walk back to entrance,maybe I remembered wrongly, ( I don’t really think so) started trace back from the entrance of lift lobby to the ground floor lobby back to the office entrance include cubicle toilet. No result, call my friend and she open the door for me. 

Shared it with me colleague, she said someone told her that something is there, which is why there do not dare to go to toilet in the night. Well told my colleague I didn’t feel anything abnormal. Any way, I am very sure my card was placed at what was said above. Although throughout the whole search, I did see it  it is just weird. Before we left,,checked the toilet again. Maybe someone may have taken it.  

Continue to look for it on Saturday, no result and Yesterday went to toilet to ease myself at the same urination bowl, thinking how can I don’t see the card, if it is not taken by somebody and continue to sit as mentioned above. So, I look to right side and there it is, sitting quietly at an angle pointing to me.

Once, done, pickup my card (It seem to me the card was stick to the surface because there are moisture between the card and surface. Shared it with colleague, she said it must be that something. It is just weird to me how can I done see it for the past days and suddenly appeared again. For the pasted days of searching I told myself I much check and make sure I see clearly at all possible places in the toilet. 

Do you thinks there is really something out there we do not know of? 
I thinks I do, because I can’t explain why I can’t see the card from the first second I realised I had left it in the toilet and I did multiple times looking for it and reminded myself to look carefully. The reappear where it was found and it was just next to the u/bowl I used.

you are a racist chinese-hater bastard abject racist retarded mad troll trash racist bastard nutcase motherF-ucker penniless beggar retarded dog!

you F-ucked your own prostitute whore mother and you sucked your father's cock!

Your mother gives the dogs F...k and your father gets run over by the concrete mixer and his head totally squashed into slime and juices!

your prostitute whore mother mated with a stray shit-skin dog and then gave birth to you this deformed mutant chinese-hater bastard mad trash scum dog!

you are a crazy retarded scum f-ucking retarded bastard motherfuc-ker crazy useless mentally-deranged racist chinese-hater barking siao kau poor mentally-unsound trash mad dog!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog f-ucked your prostitute whore mother and also f-ucked all your prostitute whore female family members until all their intestines spilled out from their holes and they all died from their injuries!

And you this total loser bastard retarded dog licked my anushole and you ate my feces!

you go die now!

I will drown you this bastard dog today!

you this bastard dog will drown to death today!

you this troublemaker penniless beggar crazy retarded bastard scum dog go die now!

you this crazy retarded scum total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!

you this bastard mad demented dog wasted your life away!

you are dead now!!

you and your whole family are all dead now!

your Bastard mad dog parents (your father is a dog and your mother is a pig) and all your whole family are all crushed by 3-tonner into minced meat pancake and thrown into Lorong Halus incinerator and converted into pig feed and hogwash!

Messages In This Thread
Tele park L3 MenToilet - by Kgliangp - 20-09-2021, 11:32 AM
RE: Tele park L3 MenToilet - by Profeu - 12-03-2023, 08:30 PM