managed 4 shopping malls, 2 closed down and 2 lost money. Now he is going to be PM?

[Image: OLqt87b.png]

https://tinyurl.com/23cfh6yn

(21-08-2021, 01:08 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: OLqt87b.png]

25/100.F9.

(21-08-2021, 01:08 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: OLqt87b.png]

some say that this means that the balance sheet and PL statement will be cooked even faster than ah Jib..

He can add value by doing less and letting the civil servants run the place.

Let the businessmen move the economy.

Look at Israel and Switzerland govt changes every 1 or 2 yrs but country is fine. If you count on leaders to take you to progress you need good leaders ...but if you strong institutions ...it lasts longer.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

(21-08-2021, 07:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  He can add value by doing less and letting the civil servants run the place.

Let the businessmen move the economy.

Look at Israel and Switzerland govt changes every 1 or 2 yrs but country is fine. If you count on leaders to take you to progress you need good leaders ...but if you strong institutions ...it lasts longer.
You can't say that regarding Mudland. Whoever the leader is the country has not been doing too well in the past.

tomorrow will be a better day

Is his meow meow smelly?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

The revenue go to somebody’s pockets and many of the transactions are under the table

No impressive track records to speak of how can he possibly manage?

Also, so many more experienced veterans are jealous of him and eyeing the PM post. They will surely want him to fail and resign.
Doom for failure from day 1.

Malaysia is heading for disasters in the days ahead

Give him at most 6 months.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Was looking at one of Malaysia's shopping cebter REITs called Pavillion.

Can buy?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Waiting for 1 SGD to 4 Ringgit!  Big Grin

(21-08-2021, 09:20 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Waiting for 1 SGD to 4 Ringgit!  Big Grin

Dont be happy, you dare to go there when their currency keep depreciating.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

He looks honest and handsome.

there is no good calibre pple to begin with...

(21-08-2021, 12:43 PM)OLT Wrote:  there is no good calibre pple to begin with...

Where got capable people among the bumis unless they let other races participate in running the country......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Covid19...most malls in Malaysia are losing $$.

How do they compare with our 4th gen leaders?

(21-08-2021, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How do they compare with our 4th gen leaders?
Half catty vs 8 taels......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(21-08-2021, 12:53 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  How do they compare with our 4th gen leaders?

五十步笑百步。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

if Mickey Mouse Paper Generals like......Pinky and Clown Can't Sing.......can be ministers.........

if Ah Meng were still alive......and she could speak......she can be a minister too.......... Rotfl

(21-08-2021, 03:12 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  if Mickey Mouse Paper Generals like......Pinky and Clown Can't Sing.......can be ministers.........

if Ah Meng were still alive......and she could speak......she can be a minister too.......... Rotfl

So some Singaporeans are laughing at the other side leader not being able to run a business when own leaders never even have any experience in business.

I find it really blind arrogance   ..  it is better for us to be humble and think how to improve.

(21-08-2021, 03:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So some Singaporeans are laughing at the other side leader not being able to run a business when own leaders never even have any experience in business.

I find it really blind arrogance   ..  it is better for us to be humble and think how to improve.

Well our 1 Singapore dollar is 3.11 ringgit.
That speaks for itself. 
The rest all your perception.

Agong should get a doctor to be the PM at this covid time.

The blind leading the blind

Laughing

(21-08-2021, 03:28 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So some Singaporeans are laughing at the other side leader not being able to run a business when own leaders never even have any experience in business.

Actually, we not only laugh at Malaysian leaders but we also laugh at our own. But the arrogance doesn't come from the quality of the leaders, it's about how the country is doing. For the last few decades, Malaysia has been a slum with no improvements while other countries leapfrogged over it.

Sometimes I just wonder why the non-Malays over msia worry about who becomes the 9,10, 11th PM? 

What difference has it made for them since the 1st PM to date?

Nothing.

Can tell he has no foresight, very aggressive and
cut loss fast.

Keen to see if he repeat same mistakes running
a country.

(21-08-2021, 07:28 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Sometimes I just wonder why the non-Malays over msia worry about who becomes the 9,10, 11th PM? 

What difference has it made for them since the 1st PM to date?

Nothing.

The PM post in Malaysia is reserved for a Malay Muslim, other races cannot vie for that post..

so our NYC should be our next PM.

(21-08-2021, 09:11 PM)drgn Wrote:  so our NYC should be our next PM.

Who is NYC..?

How long can he last?