Today Rest at home.

woke up , body ache and told my Uncle never go office.
I think maybe due to previous week and this week entertain those aunty clients too much.

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-09-2022, 10:46 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  woke up , body ache and told my Uncle never go office.
I think maybe due to previous week and this week entertain those aunty clients too much.

How come entertain aunties must use body strength until ache? Exactly how you entertain har?........  Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

it's Friday! time to unwind. 
there are not enuf days in the weekend. 

am supposed to go back to office today and have fun after work in town. but last night hit the sack late and couldn't wake up this morning...

(02-09-2022, 10:46 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  woke up , body ache and told my Uncle never go office.

these aunties from where? why they need your service?

ask uncle to let you drive his car so no need to walk so much.

(02-09-2022, 12:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ask uncle to let you drive his car so no need to walk so much.

Next he will complain cannot find car park space or parking charges so expensive. nudie

tomorrow will be a better day

where pain?

head pain
or
dickhead pain

Please show us the evidence that your uncle does exist, not your imagination.

(02-09-2022, 12:41 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Please show us the evidence that your uncle does exist, not your imagination.

Is Privacy, My uncle don't like me take photo of him. Cannot anyhow. I here talk cock you mad ha , want my Uncle scold me is it.
Is about status. I no body just work for my uncle so TCCS here.

(02-09-2022, 12:00 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  these aunties from where? why they need your service?

Mix got local, Ang mo, etc which My Uncle get some is come for my uncle service. So I go settle misc stuffs with them.

(02-09-2022, 12:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Mix got local, Ang mo, etc which My Uncle get some is come for my uncle service. So I go settle misc stuffs with them.

Sounds like a small company, not structured….if it is a big organisation your uncle can admin team do all these things, you dunt have to get involved.

Is it need to rest your kkj which has been kum non stop by the aunties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(02-09-2022, 01:01 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Is it need to rest your kkj which has been kum non stop by the aunties Big Grin

Could be his anus needs rest after his nocturnal activities..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(02-09-2022, 01:00 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Sounds like a small company, not structured….if it is a big organisation your uncle can admin team do all these things, you dunt have to get involved.

not say small , My Uncle wanna train me what to do I like this lor later in future is other lick my shoe Smile
[Image: 299941781-498295485639323-2530639527855003771-n.jpg]

(02-09-2022, 01:04 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Could be his anus needs rest after his nocturnal activities..... Big Grin

Rotfl

(02-09-2022, 01:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  not say small , My Uncle wanna train me what to do I like this lor later in future is other lick my shoe Smile
[Image: 299941781-498295485639323-2530639527855003771-n.jpg]

Fat wish lah, your uncle just wants to take advantage of you do this do that, later he will let his children take over the business when he retires

Lau Liao lah

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️

why yr business always involve aunty. no young girl??? and or uncle.

U sell what??? cosmetic??