Woman In China Aborts Baby Over Unfair Prenuptial, Sends Body To Boyfriend’s Place

Woman In China Aborts Baby Over Unfair Prenuptial, Sends Body To Boyfriend’s Place

https://mustsharenews.com/woman-aborts-b...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

(26-11-2022, 03:55 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Woman In China Aborts Baby Over Unfair Prenuptial, Sends Body To Boyfriend’s Place

https://mustsharenews.com/woman-aborts-b...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

[Image: IMG-20221126-160353.jpg]

The boyfriend's father deserves it. 断子绝孙
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

(26-11-2022, 04:16 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The boyfriend's father deserves it. 断子绝孙

Chinese has this thinking of must have sons to carry on family line. Once this generation of ppl thinking all die finish, new era will take over. I will soon reach their status and this thinking do not affect me becuz I do not subscribe to them. Don't have stop at my generation I am ok. Don't becuz of these thinking hence so many issues surfaced that affect so many generations. See so many drama serial with such storyline.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

My nephew in China has 4 daughters...yet never register marriage yet cos he want a boy. All the daughters also never register. They almost divorce but got few RMB billions hard to split.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(26-11-2022, 04:36 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  My nephew in China has 4 daughters...yet never register marriage yet cos he want a boy. All the daughters also never register. They almost divorce but got few RMB billions hard to split.

So at the end of the day still tok monies correct? Monies bigger than got son lah. No monies got so many sons for F? Need to feed them leh rugi business deal.

Serious business no money no honey

That Father- in- law

活该 !

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(26-11-2022, 04:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  So at the end of the day still tok monies correct? Monies bigger than got son lah. No monies got so many sons for F? Need to feed them leh rugi business deal.

What happened was the wife gave away the 4th daughter shortly after birth which angers the husband. Husband went to take back daughter and wife want divorce...plus 1 billion. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(26-11-2022, 04:52 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  What happened was the wife gave away the 4th daughter shortly after birth which angers the husband. Husband went to take back daughter and wife want divorce...plus 1 billion. Rotfl

So the wife belong to the old thinking must give birth sons lar? Then I can understand. As stated in my earlier reply I wait for this generation of ppl with these thinking to die finish. I soon will take over and for me I will not have such thinking.

It looks like the man's family wants the child but not the mother. If she marries into the family she will suffer for the rest of her life. Better break off early.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(26-11-2022, 04:59 PM)Clyde Wrote:  It looks like the man's family wants the child but not the mother. If she marries into the family she will suffer for the rest of her life. Better break off early.

Depend how scheming the mother is. If you got watch drama serial, if the man family so want the child, the mother can leverage of that to hold power over the man family. So once give birth must brainwash the child to be on mother side. But the man family also not stupid, once child come out sure find ways to faster take the baby away to brainwash the baby to be on the man family side. One child cause so much pain and suffering and so many politics in families. Many drama serials use these storyline and it happen in reality. So the baby don't come out to suffer also good find another family to reborn better.

(26-11-2022, 04:16 PM)starbugs Wrote:  The boyfriend's father deserves it. 断子绝孙

Must wait for the son (assuming only child) to suicide or become gay first lah... So strange that got child liao then want to come up with the clauses and so stingy until don't want to give dowry to the in-laws... The gal just returning anything prior to marriage lah... Including the unborn child..
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Ah Tiongs and their twisted morality Rotfl

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post