413 people get Covid-19 vaccine injury payouts

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...t-end-2022

Knn... She has not applied for it...

More like case had not gained attention of the public thru social media... This type of govt call got integrity? Lol

Better still, make sure the application is only available if you pay $88888 first. Lol

Give assurance of assistance yet need people to go apply. No medical record of all her hospital episodes?? But can fire her and give stupid excuse and say can come back to work when better yet no way govt proactively go make her better? Oh she took the vaccine and then got problem is her own problem. She no take vaccine cannot work, her own problem. But vaccination rate low, everyone's problem?

How lame can an administration get and truly how good are they for the voters? Own self open eyes see. Today you may not be the unfortunate nurse, when shit hits the fence you then cry father mother also no use. We don't need empathetic leaders only when they get discovered thru social media etc. We need leadership with integrity that will act proactively right for the good of citizens, not some Sg Inc or dynasty or whatever clan or gang...

Maybe it is this. Vifap provides “one-time goodwill financial assistance” to those who experience serious side effects related to Covid-19 vaccines.

1 case already too many
50 cases All must stop
413 arr Nuremburg trial already
hang on a tauGay tree
shaking shaking stop
Dr. will cut blood vein
mati mati-ed

(26-01-2023, 07:36 AM)theold Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...t-end-2022

When I read this, in my mind was ...the nurse was treated very coldly ....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

how to claim ?

(26-01-2023, 08:06 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Better still, make sure the application is only available if you pay $88888 first. Lol

Give assurance of assistance yet need people to go apply. No medical record of all her hospital episodes?? But can fire her and give stupid excuse and say can come back to work when better yet no way govt proactively go make her better? Oh she took the vaccine and then got problem is her own problem. She no take vaccine cannot work, her own problem. But vaccination rate low, everyone's problem?

How lame can an administration get and truly how good are they for the voters? Own self open eyes see. Today you may not be the unfortunate nurse, when shit hits the fence you then cry father mother also no use. We don't need empathetic leaders only when they get discovered thru social media etc. We need leadership with integrity that will act proactively right for the good of citizens, not some Sg Inc or dynasty or whatever clan or gang...

Want to take credit but don't want to take responsibility. That's the kind of management we have now. Not just the govt. My company also like that. All push the blame to those below. Those on top just open mouth take easy money and no blame. Our society is doomed.