Rape of Nanjing - TW Ma-Ying-Jeou paid respect at Memorial
Cool 

Former Taiwanese president Ma Ying-jeou sent a peace signal on the third day of his trip to the mainland, and said a lesson from Japan’s massacre of Chinese in the 1937 was that Chinese should stay strong....

马英九并强调,所有的中国人都应该从这件事情上得到教训,要自立自强,才不会被人欺凌、任人宰割。

[Image: unnamed_2.jpg?VersionId=yE4u0gTsPK9KsOI8...k=n1TWA-rY]

https://youtu.be/ROXpnevjFNE

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

He should go to Tiananmen and bow to Mao's corpse.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(08-04-2023, 09:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He should go to Tiananmen and bow to Mao's corpse.

Ma returned to his ancestral homeland in Hunan to pay respect during this Qing Ming.

I am sure you don't practice this Chinese tradition...

https://youtu.be/8eWxpRQJ0zA

(08-04-2023, 09:18 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Former Taiwanese president Ma Ying-jeou sent a peace signal on the third day of his trip to the mainland, and said a lesson from Japan’s massacre of Chinese in the 1937 was that Chinese should stay strong....

马英九并强调,所有的中国人都应该从这件事情上得到教训,要自立自强,才不会被人欺凌、任人宰割。

[Image: unnamed_2.jpg?VersionId=yE4u0gTsPK9KsOI8...k=n1TWA-rY]

https://youtu.be/ROXpnevjFNE

A true blue Communist supporter lah! Big Grin

Memorial of 300,000 deaths

You can still see bodies, skull and bones of the deaths.
I feeling sick after that..

Note: A Totally different feeling compare to visiting Pompeii

(09-04-2023, 07:24 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Memorial of 300,000 deaths

In documentary films, the death of so many Chinese people is horrible........  crying

(09-04-2023, 07:32 AM)debono Wrote:  In documentary films, the death of so many Chinese people is horrible........  crying

Unbelievable with courtless bodies stack up.
Looking thru glass panels seeing bodies on the walls layers after layers. Horrified.

Only word left is " revenge."

If the Chinese as a race remembers the rape of Nanjing then the Taiwanese shouldn't idolise the Japanese like God...
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

(09-04-2023, 06:27 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  A true blue Communist supporter lah! Big Grin

The fun fact is Japanese invaded China in 1930s (was Republic of China) with KMT in power and KMT headed by 蒋介石 was busy trying to destroy the CCP. Maybe that is why Ma wanted to pay respect to the victims in Nanjing because his political party the KMT had failed to protect China.

Taiwan is making 2 way communication to Main land

(09-04-2023, 08:16 AM)Sticw Wrote:  If the Chinese as a race remembers the rape of Nanjing then the Taiwanese shouldn't idolise the Japanese like God...

Now you understand why Jap gov wanna support TW independence while wanting to ignore their own past ?

1930-45 - A Japanese soldier bayonets a Chinese POW whose hands and feet are bound.
[Image: Q-Nanking-005.jpg]

(09-04-2023, 07:24 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Memorial of 300,000 deaths

I am curious - hv u visited the memorial in Nanjing?

[Image: Nanjing-Massacre-Memorial-corpses.jpg]

https://www.anomadontheloose.com/why-mus...ern-china/

[+] 2 users Like Manthink's post

(08-04-2023, 09:56 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ma returned to his ancestral homeland in Hunan to pay respect during this Qing Ming.

Where do you draw the line between paying respects to ancestors and ancestors worship?  Rolleyes

I am sure you don't have a freaking idea.

And if only you know that one of your ancestors was a rapist (during Song dynasty) and one was a gay (during Ming dynasty) would you still be "paying respect' huh?  Rolleyes

(09-04-2023, 08:44 AM)Manthink Wrote:  1930-45 - A Japanese soldier bayonets a Chinese POW whose hands and feet are bound.
[Image: Q-Nanking-005.jpg]

The CCP is doing the same thing right. 枪毙 is done in the same way man (think). Rolleyes

(09-04-2023, 08:37 AM)Manthink Wrote:  The fun fact is Japanese invaded China in 1930s (was Republic of China) with KMT in power and KMT headed by 蒋介石 was busy trying to destroy the CCP.  Maybe that is why Ma wanted to pay respect to the victims in Nanjing because his political party the KMT had failed to protect China.

What a csb.

Fact is that the KMT fought with the Japanese which is why their army was decimated

The communists under Mao ran away. They were cowards. They euphemistically called it a Long March but were running away like frightened chicken.

After the US saved China albeit indirectly, the civil war resumed. Having lost most of its soldiers, the KMT could not fight. They retreated to Taiwan and the natives reported that the KMT soldiers were like walking skeletons. They had fought valiantly to defend the motherland unlike that coward lying in a crystal coffin in Tiananmen.  Rolleyes

(09-04-2023, 05:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  
(08-04-2023, 09:56 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ma returned to his ancestral homeland in Hunan to pay respect during this Qing Ming.

Where do you draw the line between paying respects to ancestors and ancestors worship?  Rolleyes
I am sure you don't have a freaking idea. And if only you know that one of your ancestors was a rapist (during Song dynasty) and one was a gay (during Ming dynasty) would you still be "paying respect' huh?  Rolleyes

I am not surprised w your reaction against Chinese traditio...It is clear your mention violence and sexual topic is deeply tie to your subscription of certain belief..not unlike the crimes commited by the Jap in not so long ago...Perhaps this will help refresh your memory:

(14-02-2023, 06:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I started and will not end either.  Yes, Satan is not a myth.And the world will come to an End.  The time is near.
The King of the East will attack God's people but Christ will return to defeat his army.
He will be joined by the King of the North...which country lies north of Israel which is a superpower?  
Do not be cynical.  The Bible has prophesized all these events which are to come..... :

(09-04-2023, 05:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What a csb.Fact is that the KMT fought with the Japanese which is why their army was decimated The communists under Mao ran away. They were cowards. They euphemistically called it a Long March but were running away like frightened chicken.After the US saved China albeit indirectly, the civil war resumed. Having lost most of its soldiers, the KMT could not fight. They retreated to Taiwan and the natives reported that the KMT soldiers were like walking skeletons. They had fought valiantly to defend the motherland unlike that coward lying in a crystal coffin in Tiananmen.  Rolleyes

(09-04-2023, 05:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The CCP is doing the same thing right. 枪毙 is done in the same way man (think). Rolleyes

2 parts of Historical facts you have failed to appreciate:

a. KMT was busy destroying CCP in the 1930s and its boss ChangKS considered Jap a lesser threat before 2nd SIno-Jap war.
That belief was so idiotic that his own commanders kidnapped him in 1936 X'ian incident and demanded he change his mind to allied with the CPP in China's anti-Jap defence... I am sure you won't get to read this History in your "holy book" ?

b. Do you hate the Chinese simply because of the tradition and values that conflicts with your X'tian outlook ?

(09-04-2023, 06:07 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I am not surprised w your reaction against Chinese traditio...It is clear your mention violence and sexual topic is deeply tie to your subscription of certain belief..not unlike the crimes commited by the Jap in not so long ago...Perhaps this will help refresh your memory:

Since the Fall, all men are born with the evil nature because of the Original Sin.  You may not like it if I say you are a sinner.  Perhaps, you might even challenge me to name all your sins starting from those committed yesterday to the day when your mother popped you out.  I admit that I would be unable to do that since I do not know you in real life so you can HIDE.

But manthink, you CANNOT hide from God.  He knows all your sins, and if you accept Christs as your Lord and Saviour, his substitutionary death would atone for all of your sins.  You only need to deal with your pride...are you willing to humble yourself to do that?  I know it is hard for you because you are a proud woman who thinks highly of yourself.. Tongue

(09-04-2023, 06:14 PM)Manthink Wrote:  2 parts of Historical facts you have failed to appreciate:

a. KMT was busy destroying CCP in the 1930s and its boss ChangKS considered Jap a lesser threat before 2nd SIno-Jap war.
That belief was so idiotic that his own commanders kidnapped him in 1936 X'ian incident and demanded he change his mind to allied with the CPP in China's anti-Jap defence... I am sure you won't get to read this History in your "holy book" ?

b. Do you hate the Chinese simply because of the tradition and values that conflicts with your X'tian outlook ?

If you want to use a phrase like "busy destroying blah blah blah", that aptly applies to Putin.  You can also apply that to Genghis Khan. These two are invaders.

KMT was invading CCP?  What kind of nonsense is that?   It was a civil war where each side wanted to take control of the country.  If you say the KMT wanted to destroy the CCP, it is also true the other way round.

Talking about my "Holy Book", yes the CCP is the King of the East, and it will be a superpower in the END TIMES.    There is also the King of the North (Russia).  Christ will return to crush....CRUSH....them.

No, I do not hate the Chinese just because some of them are ancestors worshippers.  I hate the evil that is represented by the regime that's CCP.  To say that I hate the Chinese because I do not like the CCP is to say that all the oppies hate Singaporeans because they did not vote for PAP.  This is the second time you played with words in your above post.  You are evil. Rolleyes

(10-04-2023, 08:53 AM)Oyk Wrote:  If you want to use a phrase like "busy destroying blah blah blah", that aptly applies to Putin.  You can also apply that to Genghis Khan. These two are invaders. KMT was invading CCP?  What kind of nonsense is that?   It was a civil war where each side wanted to take control of the country.  If you say the KMT wanted to destroy the CCP, it is also true the other way round. Talking about my "Holy Book", yes the CCP is the King of the East, and it will be a superpower in the END TIMES.    There is also the King of the North (Russia).  Christ will return to crush....CRUSH....them. No, I do not hate the Chinese just because some of them are ancestors worshippers.  I hate the evil that is represented by the regime that's CCP.  To say that I hate the Chinese because I do not like the CCP is to say that all the oppies hate Singaporeans because they did not vote for PAP.  This is the second time you played with words in your above post.  You are evil. Rolleyes

Since the Fall, all men are born with the evil nature because of the Original Sin.  You may not like it if I say you are a sinner.  Perhaps, you might even challenge me to name all your sins starting from those committed yesterday to the day when your mother popped you out.  I admit that I would be unable to do that since I do not know you in real life so you can HIDE. But manthink, you CANNOT hide from God.  He knows all your sins, and if you accept Christs as your Lord and Saviour, his substitutionary death would atone for all of your sins.  You only need to deal with your pride...are you willing to humble yourself to do that?  I know it is hard for you because you are a proud woman who thinks highly of yourself.. Tongue

Clearly you have difficulty in comprehending basic History of China....which part did I wrote about "KMT invading CCP" ?

Let's make it easier - Why not you stick to your little Bible stories about satans and X'tians "sins"...- that way you will happy accept the world is flat and god is just you only truth. Big Grin

(09-04-2023, 08:16 AM)Sticw Wrote:  If the Chinese as a race remembers the rape of Nanjing then the Taiwanese shouldn't idolise the Japanese like God...

Many Taiwanese Chinese are descendants of Japanese lah! Big Grin

During the Mainland visit, Ma took time to pay respect at his ancestor tomb during Qing Ming.

https://youtu.be/xn90f6E6AxA

(10-04-2023, 02:20 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many Taiwanese Chinese are descendants of Japanese lah! Big Grin

..Because TW island was once colonised by the Jap from 1895 until end of WW2...which itself was colonised by the Yanks after WW2 - and Jap wouldn't have existed in the 1st place it Chinese hadn't been around for over 5000 years. Big Grin

(10-04-2023, 02:16 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Clearly you have difficulty in comprehending basic History of China....which part did I wrote about "KMT invading CCP" ?

Let's make it easier - Why not you stick to your little Bible stories about satans and X'tians "sins"...- that way you will happy accept the world is flat and god is just you only truth. Big Grin

The bible never said that the Earth is flat. The bible however said you are a sinner. Repent or not that's up to you. 

And yes your communist China will be CRUSHED. Song bo?   Rolleyes

(10-04-2023, 02:25 PM)Manthink Wrote:  During the Mainland visit, Ma took time to pay respect at his ancestor tomb during Qing Ming.

https://youtu.be/xn90f6E6AxA

The French President was treated like a pop idol. Really AMDK lor. Just look at your commie tiongs falling all over him. Sorry man(think) your Ma Ying 9 didn't get the "worship" eh.  Big Grin

(10-04-2023, 10:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The bible never said that the Earth is flat. The bible however said you are a sinner. Repent or not that's up to you. 
And yes your communist China will be CRUSHED. Song bo?   Rolleyes   The French President was treated like a pop idol. Really AMDK lor. Just look at your commie tiongs falling all over him. Sorry man(think) your Ma Ying 9 didn't get the "worship" eh.  Big Grin

Errr...I am confuse - what is a "sinner" in you view given the fact you have problem with Chinese transition and culture ?

Macron is welcomed in China simply because he is seen to be more respectful towards their values and belief...unlike you. No ?

[Image: afxi-macron110423_0.jpg]

(11-04-2023, 05:10 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr...I am confuse - what is a "sinner" in you view given the fact you have problem with Chinese transition and culture ?

Macron is welcomed in China simply because he is seen to be more respectful towards their values and belief...unlike you. No ?

[Image: afxi-macron110423_0.jpg]

I guess 枪毙i s your idea of communi... I mean "Chinese" culture.  Rolleyes

(11-04-2023, 05:29 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I guess 枪毙i s your idea of communi... I mean "Chinese" culture.  Rolleyes

You have a strange fascination with violence and death both you intertwined with religion...
Even more interesting is  the only Chinese characters you love using is "枪毙" and your bible story is keeps bringing back to topics like "God", "sins" , "accept Christs as your Lord and Saviour" etc etc... Knowing the violence is the often mentioned act in your holy book, I am certain that has strong influence on your view of our mortal world.

That is sin that you clearly fail to notice. Rolleyes

(09-04-2023, 07:48 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Unbelievable with courtless bodies stack up.
Looking thru glass panels seeing bodies on the walls layers after layers. Horrified. Only word left is " revenge."

Good news is the Chinese aren't seeking revenge.  Why the need when others can see Japan is still in denial....even towards their own children?

https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-21226068

(12-04-2023, 12:30 PM)Manthink Wrote:  You have a strange fascination with violence and death both you intertwined with religion...
Even more interesting is  the only Chinese characters you love using is "枪毙" and your bible story is keeps bringing back to topics like "God", "sins" , "accept Christs as your Lord and Saviour" etc etc... Knowing the violence is the often mentioned act in your holy book, I am certain that has strong influence on your view of our mortal world.

That is sin that you clearly fail to notice. Rolleyes

Violence is something the communists only know too well. Remember this saying? *$&#*#_________ comes from the barrel of the gun. Quote: A corpse inside a crystal coffin in Tiananmen.  Big Grin