‘Brain on fire,’ ear numbness, hallucinations: Symptoms of ‘Long COVID’?
Information 

In fact, the study identified more than 200 potential Long COVID symptoms in 10 organ systems, with 66 symptoms typically lasting over seven months. Researchers surveyed nearly 4,000 sufferers with confirmed or suspected COVID from nearly 60 countries, with illness of a month or longer.

An estimated 10%-30% of individuals who have COVID will experience Long COVID based on the Mayo Clinic’s definition, the American Medical Association points out—even if they never felt sick when they contracted the virus.

Those with long COVID experienced an average of 60 symptoms in nine organ systems over nine or more months before recovering, if symptoms ever subsided. At the seven-month mark, many Long COVID patients were still suffering and hadn't returned to previous levels of work, the study found.

https://fortune.com/2022/03/31/what-are-...-symptoms/
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

I think u start with the hemoglobins of red blood cells. They turn pale meaning something poisoned them.
next mitochondria of cells that power the cells need oxygen at the last stage of its electron transport chains so the proton pump can continue
Failure cells die. From here u can visualise why u always see the 'virus' as having spikes.
next the spikes cross the blood-brain barrier or any other organs. next u think of what your T-cells will do to those spikes protruding the smooth blood walls.
Vaccines are a disaster.
On the money we have something good happening with Gesara
but now that fiat USD died ,
a new FEAR emerges of new pandemic with new diseases and Quantum Financial system that take out USD is presented as the new Tower of Babel
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

i think it is vaccine and not covid that weaken body a
thsts why so many old and weak died
[+] 1 user Likes Talent's post

At first i was alarmed and troubled when QFS is presented as the new Tower of Babel
now i can go on monitoring Putin

[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-04-01-21-28-55.png]
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(01-04-2022, 09:14 PM)singlon Wrote:  I think u start with the hemoglobins of red blood cells. They turn pale meaning something poisoned them.
next mitochondria of cells that power the cells need oxygen at the last stage of its electron transport chains so the proton pump can continue
Failure cells die. From here u can visualise why u always see the 'virus' as having spikes.
next the spikes cross the blood-brain barrier or any other organs. next u think of what your T-cells will do to those spikes protruding the smooth blood walls.
Vaccines are a disaster.
On the money we have something good happening with Gesara
but now that fiat USD died ,
a new FEAR emerges of new pandemic with new diseases and Quantum Financial system that take out USD is presented as the new Tower of Babel

long covid is just a scam. as usual selling fear, selling depression medicine . to be patient to the big pharma for life. too bad, those who know nothing that just taking the jabs are fools. those who have ideas to help body repair will survive.  the spike proteins are harmful. enjoy the great future, see soccer players, athletes falling like dominoes. oh the big fraud big pharma servants in the forum  . you know the pattern.