‘Fantasy fulfilled’: Vietnamese couple who proposed to each other at Taylor

‘Fantasy fulfilled’: Vietnamese couple who proposed to each other at Taylor Swift’s S’pore concert 

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/entert...re-concert
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Anyone noticed Swift is those big boned woman? Her thighs like tree trunk sia or maybe I am small so see her size is super big. Not dino but big boned.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(10-03-2024, 07:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Anyone noticed Swift is those big boned woman? Her thighs like tree trunk sia or maybe I am small so see her size is super big. Not dino but big boned.

I always see Angmo and Huan Na charbo same physique. All potential Dino bu

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(10-03-2024, 07:54 PM)sgh Wrote:  Anyone noticed Swift is those big boned woman? Her thighs like tree trunk sia or maybe I am small so see her size is super big. Not dino but big boned.

Some say she is a ladyboy  Thinking

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

of course lah
she is TALL

can propose to tay tay ?

I want to marry her.

(10-03-2024, 09:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Some say she is a ladyboy  Thinking

Cannot say ladyboy can say transgender lar
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

(10-03-2024, 10:43 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  can propose to tay tay ?

I want to marry her.

Are you thinking of Zoe Tay? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(11-03-2024, 07:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are you thinking of Zoe Tay? Big Grin

Are you the infamous placebo? Zoe tay is a female and you should finish your sentence with a "is her meow meow smelly".... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(11-03-2024, 07:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Are you thinking of Zoe Tay? Big Grin

can also.

(11-03-2024, 08:16 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Are you the infamous placebo? Zoe tay is a female and you should finish your sentence with a "is her meow meow smelly".... Big Grin

Zoe Tay meow meow sibei chao sng already  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-03-2024, 11:14 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Zoe Tay meow meow sibei chao sng already  Rotfl

Like old wine. Long the better and can jiak por

Smile

(11-03-2024, 06:43 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Cannot say ladyboy can say transgender lar

Bapok, pondan, ah qua  … can?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

She will be likenher mother when she retire
Balloon cannot deflat liao

Fantasy fulfilled means the F...k is nothing to shout about? Like that marriage won't last long since lust so short term...