‘I’m not looking for fame, power, money’: Ng Kok Song

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3YvpymnC4axIcDMWqRUvRlDNzVb03z65C7vuPMbnB4PYtIP2DN6Fuysno

Just assume all 3 same objectives and equally eligible. It boils down to voting for the same same PAP or try TKL.

He is looking for all three together.

it was easy with Phey we said Play your cock
Here his cock song song
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

Kok Song song gao julong Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

I can work from home

https://www.facebook.com/reel/257300613789926?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

His kok very song song.

https://www.facebook.com/reel/315998597558152?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

☝️

(20-08-2023, 09:08 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  He is looking for all three together.

I don't think so. He has had all these before. Been there done it. He is looking for self actualization.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(20-08-2023, 11:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't think so. He has had all these before. Been there done it. He is looking for self actualization.

Yes, Maslow's hierarchy of needs.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

What can he do to unite Singapore?

Can he Sack Shoot Blank Queen or

deport 200k PRs and New Citizens??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-08-2023, 11:46 AM)winbig Wrote:  Yes, Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

In a very competitive world where most peepur are merely comparing salaries, the 4 of them scaled mountains and were very successful in their respective fields. They leave wage earners trailing far far behind.

George. $507 million. That's a multimillionaire. He's probably the richest of all. But Kosong should be a multimillionaire too.

What else is there for them which they have not achieved? The highest office, to have their name in the Record of Singapore's Presidents for eternity. Self actualization. Mr President, may I have your permission to...commence the parade?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(20-08-2023, 09:10 AM)singlon Wrote:  it was easy with Phey we said Play your cock
Here his cock song song

Omg

[Image: IMG-20230820-121622.jpg]

easy 4 stanza poems

His real achievement is can poke meimei more than 30 yrs his junior Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like p1acebo's post

president = fame (known internationally)
president = power (needless to say)
president = money (highest paid in the entire world)

shows that he is one big liar

amen

(20-08-2023, 11:44 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't think so. He has had all these before. Been there done it. He is looking for self actualization.

He is probably doing it to repay his masters, the papayas, too.

Self actualisation or not, only he knows.

I thought he is a devout catholic, into meditation, then he should let go of all 3 and devote his life to his God.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(20-08-2023, 10:32 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/reel/257300613789926?fs=e&s=TIeQ9V&mibextid=0NULKw

Kong song. Really what can and he able to do. Empty talk just like his name

Cock song is looking for sweet young thing lah

(20-08-2023, 07:13 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3YvpymnC4axIcDMWqRUvRlDNzVb03z65C7vuPMbnB4PYtIP2DN6Fuysno

If he is not, then he is doing it on somebody instructions. Puppet?
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

3 is a crowd one should give up.

☝️

How come Kok Song song gao julong children not worry his young fiancée will steal away all his wealth leh? Thinking

(20-08-2023, 03:05 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come Kok Song song gao julong children not worry his young fiancée will steal away all his wealth leh? Thinking

Maybe his wealth already willed to his children ?

☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(20-08-2023, 07:13 AM)Everything Everywhere Wrote:  https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/i...paign=stfb&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR3YvpymnC4axIcDMWqRUvRlDNzVb03z65C7vuPMbnB4PYtIP2DN6Fuysno

Lol

If not looking for all these then don't contest la. hahahaha.

Anyway we all know la. Maybe 1 vs 1 is dangerous. 3 corner fight is more safe ???? Hmmm

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(20-08-2023, 02:39 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  Cock song is looking for sweet young thing lah

He came to limelight after the TCJ announcement? Hot on the heels for the fun but? Lol

A chance to live and f*** inside Istana is a money can't buy opportunity. Is he looking for that?

He says he is not looking for fame, power and money..I will vote for him if he decides to donate his fat cheque to charity...

(20-08-2023, 03:16 PM)Sticw Wrote:  He came to limelight after the TCJ announcement? Hot on the heels for the fun but? Lol

omg....u mean cock song competing with TCJ for CLH neh neh?

(20-08-2023, 04:02 PM)Jinwului Wrote:  omg....u mean cock song competing with TCJ for CLH neh neh?
No lah, I merely joining in the fun to tease. I think he was told to run. Slave at beak and call cos they got to high ses because of the bosses lah...