‘I Should Have Forced The Issue Sooner’: PM Lee On Tan Chuan-Jin

‘I Should Have Forced The Issue Sooner’: PM Lee On Tan Chuan-Jin & Cheng Li Hui Affair

He took the time to allow the former MPs to exit their posts softly to save their families the embarrassment but realised in hindsight that he may have placed too much weight on protecting innocent parties.

👉 https://tsl.to/pmleeaffair

@mustsharenews
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

Overpaid minister should have admitted his procrastination
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Keyword is "slowly"....that justified his 3 years drag...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(02-08-2023, 02:44 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Keyword is "slowly"....that justified his 3 years drag...

Father kick out nair quickly

Father smart
Son nincompoop
[+] 2 users Like grotesqueness's post

You know and you never act fast and now a family is broken...you are paid millions and you need to also pay for your mistakes....what say you?
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-08-2023, 02:44 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Keyword is "slowly"....that justified his 3 years drag...

Ya, 3 years is unbelievable. I am stunt like vegetable.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

Oppies must force a formal apology from pinky.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(02-08-2023, 03:01 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You know and you never act fast and now a family is broken...you are paid millions and you need to also pay for your mistakes....what say you?

Oh he is saying overpaid procrastination is his favorite waste of time
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Isn't this similar to what they accused of PS on not taking immediate action on Raeesah which they then called a COI ??
[+] 2 users Like Harry Lee's post

(02-08-2023, 03:07 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Isn't this similar to what they accused of PS on not taking immediate action on Raeesah which they then called a COI ??
Yes but who dares to take him on?

This why under him , civil service effectiveness is SLOW .....Unlike LKY days, forsee , expect, do fast. LHL is the type just sit there wait for things happen than action unlike LKY style , for see and prepare , plan in advance.

(02-08-2023, 03:07 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  Isn't this similar to what they accused of PS on not taking immediate action on Raeesah which they then called a COI ??

That is the problem with WP

Never raise that point

(02-08-2023, 02:39 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  ‘I Should Have Forced The Issue Sooner’: PM Lee On Tan Chuan-Jin & Cheng Li Hui Affair

He took the time to allow the former MPs to exit their posts softly to save their families the embarrassment but realised in hindsight that he may have placed too much weight on protecting innocent parties.

👉 https://tsl.to/pmleeaffair

@mustsharenews

TO save the families embarrassment???? are you srue you understand what you said??? you are the one opening announced their illicit relationships to the whole world>>>>>>>>>>> after they announce their resignation........... you could have stopped there and just let people guess........
[+] 2 users Like kc172021's post

He SHOULD HAVE but DID NOT
Perhaps someone is not Strong Enuf to be a PM lah
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

After hearing the exchanges, i learnt :

1) Good to introduce more credible opposition members to Parliament. Pritnam single-ly debate with so many mouths.

2) Good to carefully select a President . As PM said President is the 2nd key to CPIB if PM do not concurr with the investigation.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

(02-08-2023, 03:31 PM)Sline Wrote:  After hearing the exchanges, i learnt :

1) Good to introduce more credible opposition members to Parliament. Pritnam single-ly debate with so many mouths.

2) Good to carefully select a President . As PM said President is the 2nd key to CPIB if PM do not concurr with the investigation.

PSP Leong as MP and Dr Chee should be voted in.

Want more grid on PAP ADD lim T
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

So he'd failed to do his job?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

I agree . Need most opposition MPs who are fearless in whacking them left and right.
Call out the Shameless lying cunts.
Piak And Piak 自己找的
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

(02-08-2023, 03:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes but who dares to take him on?

His own brother and sister Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

This is milking the illicit affair as credit. Who in the right frame of mind want to do that - will he sing the same tune if the MP have family tragedies and complexities like mental conditions beyond help which has nothing to do with adultery?
[+] 1 user Likes red3's post

(02-08-2023, 03:31 PM)Sline Wrote:  After hearing the exchanges,  i learnt :

Yup lor
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Then why PAP tekan Pritam over RK incident so relentlessly ? ! ? ! ? !
[+] 3 users Like lylcnn's post

(02-08-2023, 03:59 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Then why PAP tekan Pritam over RK incident so relentlessly ? ! ? ! ? !

Becuz they have a motto and that is "fix the oppo" so once oppo feet is caught no way they going to let go easily. Bite and bite don't let go. When it is reversed and happen on them instead hehe you see how it unfold. Hence it is critical we do not allow miw to have majority seats in Parliament. Reduce their strength to make them wise up.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

I am not very convinced of the explanation of the long time to announce, the compassionate & sensitive & delayed resignation of TCJ & CLH. In reference context of Michael Palmer & Ms Raeesah Khan cases.
[+] 1 user Likes Sline's post

In conclusion a final words to the civil service, CCS said they will not hide behind excuses but the PM ran out of it when asked why he did not act earlier on TCJ. What a contradiction!
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

crawl back all their salary

(02-08-2023, 04:10 PM)Sline Wrote:  I am not very convinced of the explanation of the long time to announce, the compassionate & sensitive & delayed resignation of TCJ & CLH. In reference context of Michael Palmer & Ms Raeesah Khan cases.

That has an damaging impact on PAP credibility & discipline.

But didn't try to save own familee embarrassment
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(02-08-2023, 04:10 PM)Sline Wrote:  I am not very convinced of the explanation of the long time to announce, the compassionate & sensitive & delayed resignation of TCJ & CLH. In reference context of Michael Palmer & Ms Raeesah Khan cases.

If you live very long in Spore, it is not to convince you. It is to inform you instead. Just like previous PE why it is a reserved race affair. Did they convince me? Hell no but later I accept it they inform not asking me to be convinced. This is how miw work.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

they know he is a weakling so continue to do whatever they wish too. his brother is going to get sue unless apologized, it shows the two rajas no respect for him. rajas only fear lky. the longer he stays on the more rotten papayas get.
[+] 1 user Likes A2Z's post