debt collector can harrass pple like that on ah
Angry 

https://www.facebook.com/watch?v=4456819217764601

If dun wanna get harass …. O$P$ lor

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Singapore still allow this type of dark ages debt collection.

It should be banned.

Let me ask a simple question if creditor is not a bank, how did the debtor end up owing money to him?

Should the lender be lending in the first place?

Shouldn't a due process, a civilised one be in place to resolve such issues instead of creditor hiring people to harass debtor.

Once we get rid of such debt collection methods, I believe we also Gert rid of many forms of stupid lending.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-11-2021, 07:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  If dun wanna get harass …. O$P$ lor
This family is really damn*ed shameful and thicked-skin.  She thinks she is a woman and try to get violent to the debt-collector.  Obviously, they must hv owe money, otherwise, debt-collector where got so free to go after them.   Didn't she know her face already gone viral in the wide Facebook media?

(12-11-2021, 11:04 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This family is really damn*ed shameful and thicked-skin.  She thinks she is a woman and try to get violent to the debt-collector.  Obviously, they must hv owe money, otherwise, debt-collector where got so free to go after them.   Didn't she know her face already gone viral in the wide Facebook media?

Thats why I never borrow money to anyone. I will tell them, if I borrow you, we no longer will be friend. I can buy you lunch, dinner or drinks … but will never borrow them.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Proper english is Lend to someone...and borrow from someone. Wrong to use Borrow you money. Heehee.

(12-11-2021, 11:31 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Proper english is Lend to someone...and borrow from someone. Wrong to use Borrow you money. Heehee.

https://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/en...47277.html

There are many laws, but, there are areas where there don't seem to have laws!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(12-11-2021, 11:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Thats why I never borrow money to anyone. I will tell them, if I borrow you, we no longer will be friend. I can buy you lunch, dinner or drinks … but will never borrow them.
I totally agrees with you too.  I did this too.

ACTUALLY
I SOMETIME 'PURPOSELY' USE 'BORROW' U ,,IF I AM TALKING TO A CHINESE ED GUY
when in a shop selling bags
they will ask
' is this true?'
wat they are asking is
is this bag genuwine?

I ask a chinese ed guy
'u go lancing tonight? (dancing)

perhaps using 'proper' english may not be best all the time
as u would not be able to communicate or 'blend' with whoever u are talking with