Do you believe Time traveller ?

yea yea , like that movie back to the future , Time Machine.

You go Youtube , or google type Time Traveller will come out lots of " hoax, fake, puzzle, mystery stories, rumours etc of course "

for me " if " real that person we as human obviously you have a limit come time travelling to which year or back depend your age current also which year you are born.

Go back in time not possible but we can travel to the future.
That is Einstein theory if u travel at or close to the speed of life.

(11-09-2023, 01:05 AM)victortan Wrote:  Go back in time not possible but we can travel to the future.
That is Einstein theory if u travel at or close to the speed of life.

His theory somehow is like , what you do now , plan now is tactically for your future aka means indirectly yes you are travel to the future.
just like for an example Apple going to show its iphone 15 this week so is the future we are on the way to see this week.

BUT go back in time is impossible partly you can't change the history which already done. Put it simple if one can go back in time, he/she can change the history thus it will mess up how " the system go " been recorded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuD34tEpRFw&ab_channel=ScienceABC

(11-09-2023, 01:51 AM)victortan Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuD34tEpRFw&ab_channel=ScienceABC

for me , " if " really can time travel you literally got a LIMIT due to your age , which year you are born and towards future which year u already in your late 90s which usually already too weak and near death stages.

Summary there is a limit time range come travel to future even back to the future.

Can travel back in dreams your past life or future happenings.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

You can do time travel if you are at 4th dimension lah. Rotfl
You can travel to the past or future.

No way at 3rd dimension.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(11-09-2023, 01:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can travel back in dreams your past life or future happenings.

Smile of course DREAM , in fact you can " program yourself what you wish to dream but depends on individuals "

I do noticed few times before, before Go bed, if you happen watch a video , movie , or think of someone throughout the day.

It like become a memory store in your brain just went is time go bed. It will be like a video player , play back what you think on the previous day.

Time is made up construct.

(11-09-2023, 02:37 PM)red3 Wrote:  Time is made up construct.

I saw another science video tactically speaking there is NO TIME.

Time is create by human ourselves just to tell us what now is afternoon, morning , evening etc what time to wake up , work etc.

Earth is 4.5 billions years old...that is one hell of time

(11-09-2023, 12:26 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  yea yea , like that movie back to the future , Time Machine.

You go Youtube , or google type Time Traveller will come out lots of " hoax, fake, puzzle, mystery stories, rumours etc of course "

for me " if " real that person we as human obviously you have a limit come time travelling to which year or back depend your age current also which year you are born.

Everyone should be able to time travel within one's life span but to go beyond the current life span, only very few can and one of them was Buddha. Buddha was able to travel through all his previous life.  Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

People "time travel" when they die, because the souls will be reborn in another future time.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(11-09-2023, 01:02 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Can travel back in dreams your past life or future happenings.

Why you always post nonsense?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post