Korean molested in HK's MTR

HK got a lot Foreigner Indians there all along. She don't know. Never do homework when go HK?

actually now Korean girl so weak???

in fact Korean girls very fierce one.

she deserved it by too friendly to ppl from rapeland.

I suspect a lot molest , rape case in HK done by their foreigner indians there.

Just that as usual their mainstream media Will not report much. Partly as usual if report too much will hurt tourism in HK.

Likewise same for our SG here and every countries...EVEN India it self will NOT report but unless the women there riot , protest which happen a lot of times in the end media has to report.

Long time ago I was told in China if molest woman kena caught is just scolding from the police officers and then let off with a stern warning. In Spore you go molest you see what you kena. Which is why my China lady colleague say Spore look after woman a lot such that some later on become Spore PR. Spore WC also protect woman further. I think Spore need to revise some of the law like WC it is so much outdated. She working got monies divorce must still give her monies wtf it is like double income for her huh? This explain why Spore couple play game don't divorce else lose monies especially for the man.

She is a bit of a bird brain, don't know how to scream. She just said "ok..ok..ok". Of course the molester thinks she is ok to go with him.

(11-09-2023, 03:03 PM)starbugs Wrote:  She is a bit of a bird brain, don't know how to scream. She just said "ok..ok..ok". Of course the molester thinks she is ok to go with him.

Molest can escalate into rape. She is plain lucky the man only molest.
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

Touch where? Rub CB or neh?

Smile

Abnn many many in SG....abnn rapes women in SG too...SONGBO?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(11-09-2023, 03:36 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Touch where? Rub CB or neh?

If say the jail sentence for rub cb and neh is same most man will rub cb or neh ? It is something like the jail sentence for molest and rape is same I believe most man will go for rape then.

the guy also daring never know she is doing Live streaming , his face and action are view openly by the world?