“How did he get into RI?” Vivi mocks Leong Mun Wai in Parliament

(15-09-2021, 04:51 PM)pinkypanther Wrote:  https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...parliament

This is an insult level at many Singaporeans who don't speak well and have eloquence of toastmasters.

Vivian was a debater but forgets others do not have the gift of the gab ....but are also intelligent.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(15-09-2021, 06:20 PM)Fit Wrote:  How can we trust this type of elites?

Did we trust them in the first place?

(15-09-2021, 07:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Lky also mocked chiam last time. But look at what chiam achieved.

This VB is too yaya. He says he regretted talking about the hawker ctr, Food court, restaurant thingy.

But a peacock can't be a peahen after all..

I think last time someone dig out Chaim o level results and said chiam got 16 points.

(15-09-2021, 07:44 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  I understand why i got this picture now.

Its a playground mocking us who didnt get into RI.

[Image: Screenshot-20210915-194021.png]

At first is CECA, Now is school....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

LW now got a new Nick.. Robotic Duck or Cyborg Duck.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(15-09-2021, 11:34 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  At first is CECA, Now is school....

PAP cannot debate sincerely and not focus on the topic. They practice Gutter Politics. 

Their Strawman argument always take precedence to cover their mistakes in decisions. Otherwise, they just twist your words and make false claim into Opposition mouth.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

And how did these jokers get into the Cabinet?

(16-09-2021, 10:13 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  And how did these jokers get into the Cabinet?

must be a lousy cabinet ?

(16-09-2021, 10:22 AM)forum456 Wrote:  must be a lousy cabinet ?

That is why they must have excess sticks and nails to hold on the shelves otherwise, the whole cabinet will collapse.

[Image: PAP-Cabinet.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

LKY kept promoting neighbour schools with many ex Education Ministers supporting such a policy. LKY will feel proud that our educational system can product such talent. PM must continue to support by recruiting more and more into his teams for the next leadership generation and get rid of any elitism in his present team.

(16-09-2021, 10:22 AM)forum456 Wrote:  must be a lousy cabinet ?
Wonder how many with badly flawed characters in there...... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Leong is a smart guy very fluent in Mandarin and Jap and a scholarship holder and because he grew up in Chinatown there is that Cantonese tone to his English which is a signature of being a Sg guy isn't it nice and original?

A Foreign Minister without diplomacy .... how will other countries trust us?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-09-2021, 11:04 AM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Leong is a smart guy very fluent in Mandarin and Jap and a scholarship holder and because he grew up in Chinatown there is that Cantonese tone to his English which is a signature of being a Sg guy isn't it nice and original?

LMW is definitely Chinese educated before switching to English schools later. We can see how he finds it difficult to counter Ah Shan because his command of English is not up to par. That's why vivi said he is illiterate because he can't seem to answer properly in English.

(16-09-2021, 10:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Wonder how many with badly flawed characters in there...... Thinking

The cabinet full of siah suay, kiasi, kiasu, kiabor

Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(16-09-2021, 11:20 PM)Stoki Wrote:  The cabinet full of siah suay, kiasi, kiasu, kiabor

Rotfl

But mostly buay KAN

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(16-09-2021, 11:24 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  But mostly buay KAN

Laughing Laughing Laughing