“I would take the lift from like my house on the 25th floor to the 3rd floor back

“I would take the lift from like my house on the 25th floor to the 3rd floor back to the 25th floor and back to the 3rd floor to sing for like 20 minutes every single day."

🎤 Local content creator Annette Lee is a singer-songwriter, filmmaker, actress, and host. 

She shares with us on life after Sue-Ann, and why she used to practise singing in her HDB lift every day.

https://bit.ly/3sV8xJC

Xiao char bo playing with lift..
Really Need to imh

selfish.
[+] 1 user Likes drgn's post

Some one better bring her to Buangkok Green Spa Resort for a staycation … up down up down 3-25th floor … if not one day she will take a quicker down from the 25th level

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(04-01-2022, 03:32 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Some one better bring her to Buangkok Green Spa Resort for a staycation … up down up down 3-25th floor … if not one day she will take a quicker down from the 25th level

She needs to be more considerate for those who needs the lift everyday...... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(04-01-2022, 03:43 PM)debono Wrote:  She needs to be more considerate for those who needs the lift everyday...... Angry

I remember her last year mocking @ people rushing to supermarket to buy toilet paper. And also donate 1 roll to her fan as lucky draw . So I replied don't have your photo on it forget it.

She comes across as one of those artsy airhead type. Hogging the lift and not to mention waste electricity.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post