“Idiots” causing long queues outside schools in the morning

Errant drivers, long queues and inconsiderate behaviour a common sight outside schools in the morning, say parents

SINGAPORE: For many parents who drive their children to school, traffic snarls and frayed tempers are everyday occurrences.

Inconsiderate behaviour like blocking the way, cutting queues and parents taking their time at drop-off points are just some of the instances that contribute to the all-around stress, parents told CNA.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...am-2430781

8Umbrella Umbrella

PAP shud send traffic police to affected during morning and fine inconsiderate drivers a few times. This should deter the drivers from blocking other traffics inconsiderately for a while. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Just put out camera and fine whoever captured in the footage that break the law. So simple.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

Yah lor. You see those KTVs, after the cameras put there nobody come. All go undercover. Then Police raids, most close shop.

absolutely crazy!
i remember those days were hectic if your kids ideal school is renown. worse if its far away. morning jam with just parents entering school gates is stressful!
and then u hv to fetch wife to work and then you go to work!

must be joking to live like that gen after gen!

Ban parents from sending school child by car if the parents did not work in that school. Just like banning the Chewing gun.
I think this will help in reducing COE price and unnecessary traffic jam.

Demand parents to let school child takes school bus if they don’t want to let their child take public transport.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

I don't know why the parents need to drive the kid right up to the door step of the school.

Why can't they let them off outside ...somewhere where they can walk.

I walked from my home all the way to school.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No easy solution!

(13-01-2022, 10:44 AM)menghuii Wrote:  absolutely crazy!
i remember those days were hectic if your kids ideal school is renown. worse if its far away. morning jam with just parents entering school gates is stressful!
and then u hv to fetch wife to work and then you go to work!

must be joking to live like that gen after gen!

No need to drop the brat right at the school.  Can drop him off a distance away and let him walk.

(13-01-2022, 10:51 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Ban parents from sending school child by car if the parents did not work in that school. Just like banning the Chewing gun.
I think this will help in reducing COE price and unnecessary traffic jam.

Demand parents to let school child takes school bus if they don’t want to let their child take public transport.

Tell them to park nearby then the kids can walk over.

(13-01-2022, 11:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I don't know why the parents need to drive the kid right up to the door step of the school.

Why can't they let them off outside ...somewhere where they can walk.

I walked from my home all the way to school.

They scare the kids play traunt or get kidnapped.

(13-01-2022, 11:52 AM)dynamite Wrote:  They scare the kids play traunt or get kidnapped.

wa this one you cant fault the parents. maybe they super oo lui type. sch bag already branded shoe also. then what abt if raining, bus crowded mrt also plus now ada covid. ok friend i think no way to stop...

These parents shouldn't breed when they are already a society menace

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(13-01-2022, 11:36 AM)Oyk Wrote:  No need to drop the brat right at the school.  Can drop him off a distance away and let him walk.

Thats how they are educated to be a strawberries snowflakes. Thats why I always tell people SG no more hope and majority of the children are spoilt self entitled little monkeys …. how to compete with those young PRCunts and VietCon … they have so much hunger drive and the ability to take hardship to achieve

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

very simple.

cane the child during assembly if he is found in the car that is driven by the idiot.

Car driving parents fighting with each other trying to be first in the queue to reach School

Schools should make all students above age 10 take MRT or bus to school. Number of vehicles at schools will be halved. Plus can train kids to be independent.

Just tell them all come by walking or take public transport. Every morning block one lane and cause inconvenience on a main road.

(13-01-2022, 09:34 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Schools should make all students above age 10 take MRT or bus to school. Number of vehicles at schools will be halved. Plus can train kids to be independent.

That is a good suggestion. We have not see any kidnapped cases in Singapore for a long time.  Perhaps the penalty for kidnapping is a server sentence of long jail term and perhaps some caning.....