“World Class” Carpark System!

No plan B?

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singa...09-1351576

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

heng limpeh take PHV/Cab, outsource parking headache to others
I would say parking in city is probably the most hated things (besides cost) when I own a car

Did any of the drivers have to pay extra parking fees for the hours they are stuck in the carpark due to the malfunctioning gantry?

It's a wonder with these things happening in SG you don't read or hear of angry drivers just breaking the gantry somehow to get out and leave.

(10-01-2023, 12:41 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Did any of the drivers have to pay extra parking fees for the hours they are stuck in the carpark due to the malfunctioning gantry?

It's a wonder with these things happening in SG you don't read or hear of angry drivers just breaking the gantry somehow to get out and leave.

Shd be FOC. Big Grin
If not, will be another headline.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

So electric cars can tahan wait so long anot?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Those barriers can be lifted up easily. If got stuck and press the button no response, just DIY and drive out

Why so stupid driver sinkee...if wait 15min no one come jist manual lift up the barrier la.

(10-01-2023, 12:41 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Did any of the drivers have to pay extra parking fees for the hours they are stuck in the carpark due to the malfunctioning gantry?

got one relative stay at punggol, he told me now " automatic " deduct for the carpark fee , what card I don't know since I never drive.

If charged extra still ok. If dun charged, next time you come in again, the charges will add up to a few hundreds

(10-01-2023, 02:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  got one relative stay at punggol, he told me now " automatic " deduct for the carpark fee , what card I don't know since I never drive.

Yes this is true. Though I forgot the name of the HDB cluster. Riverside Apartments I believe. Or something like that.

Stuck for 3hours better have a good reason if it's during work hours... Imagine you went out eat snake or happening with small 3 then stuck for 3hrs in carpark. When return to office see your items in a tiny box outside of office... Lol