Today i drink Tiger Beer

Anyone did the same?

I drink wine till blur blur now slowly recover but still a bit blur headache

Must be very strong wine u drank

(01-02-2022, 07:54 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Must be very strong wine u drank

Yea uncle bring come to my house drink

(01-02-2022, 08:02 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Yea uncle bring come to my house drink

It's good to get drúnk on Cny day so this year whole year blur blur get through nicely

First time I heard ppl drunk on wine ...wtf

(01-02-2022, 08:05 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  First time I heard ppl drunk on wine ...wtf

For most people, after finishing a bottle of wine the kick is quite terrible, worst still if mixed with other hard liquors.

Buy tiger girl shares, sure shoot up this year

(01-02-2022, 08:33 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  For most people, after finishing a bottle of wine the kick is quite terrible, worst still if mixed with other hard liquors.
You seems to be quite well informed about drinking alcohol, the mixing of hard liquors will make one drunk quicker.......

(01-02-2022, 08:39 PM)debono Wrote:  You seems to be quite well informed about drinking alcohol, the mixing of hard liquors will make one drunk quicker.......

Paiseh leh....I am a teetotaller, learnt from internet. Blush

(01-02-2022, 07:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Anyone did the same?

i love tiger beer 0% alcohol $1 a can

(01-02-2022, 08:51 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  Paiseh leh....I am a teetotaller, learnt from internet. Blush
A teetotaler is one who does not drink alcohol........but you seems to know much about drinking alcohol.......

(01-02-2022, 09:33 PM)debono Wrote:  A teetotaler is one who does not drink alcohol........but you seems to know much about drinking alcohol.......

I am orang tongpangang lah, tongpang my buddies at ktvs & pubs. They take hard liquors and I take tonic without gin.

After drink Tiger beer, must apply Tiger balm...

(01-02-2022, 11:18 PM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  I am orang tongpangang lah, tongpang my buddies at ktvs & pubs. They take hard liquors and I take tonic without gin.

oic...

Tiger year and free ads for them,,, I like Cal..