Iswaran’s corruption probe has had ‘big impact’ on West Coast GRC: Desmond Lee

If the ruling party redraws the boundaries of West Coast GRC for the next GE, sure kena suaned upside down for gerrymandering yet again and it will be very obvious this time.  Throw in a heavyweight?  The heavy weight may lose like our previous George Yeo and current NTUC Secretary General. Let Desmond be the anchor minister? We will lose the National Development Minister after the elections Big Grin

So how now brown cow?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-01-2024, 09:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Big Grin
moi am shameful....
must repent....

[Image: S0zxU.png]
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

Wait till election la....... another strategy.....

(08-01-2024, 10:51 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Under the helm of Tan Cheng Bock, he wil groom many credible and quality candidates who dares to speak up the voices of the people in Parliament. The WP under Pritam Sing is no longer effective and efficient anymore.

Yes, I think Pritam Singh can sing no more already. He likes to sing so much with PAP that end of day still tio pwned by them, LOL.

We need a real maverick leader to bull doze parliament with enough seats to wreck havoc to the farking self-serving PAP.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(08-01-2024, 10:51 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Under the helm of Tan Cheng Bock, he wil groom many credible and quality candidates who dares to speak up the voices of the people in Parliament. The WP under Pritam Sing is no longer effective and efficient anymore.

Should be Bao Jiak. amended typo..lol.
[+] 1 user Likes lioncityftw's post

(08-01-2024, 06:19 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Ah Long steps down, another 10% votes going to lose? Who has confident with spare tyre PM?

Another "seat warmer" PM to be replaced when the next Lee or Li comes of age.

(08-01-2024, 10:36 PM)lioncityftw Wrote:  Yes, I think Pritam Singh can sing no more already. He likes to sing so much with PAP that end of day still tio pwned by them, LOL.
We need a real maverick leader to bull doze parliament with enough seats to wreck havoc to the farking self-serving PAP.

If a genuine threat of an Opposition leader emerges, the ruling party will pull out all stops to have him "fixed up".
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

The longer a drag and IF another genuine mistake and move on then so what? Lol

(08-01-2024, 07:39 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I'm not too hopeful. Election after election I thought they're going to lose more seats but results have shown otherwise. I'm pretty sure that majority of Sporeans are a rapacious and faithless lot who will vote for whoever dangles that carrot in front of them, without any concern how the policies are badly affecting us in the future.
It is not going to affect Us as we are already in our twilight years. It is those younger generations future that wil go down the drain. I doesn’t wish to see this happened.

Great impact?
Chum liao no more see sig fmh is my sil according to one

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️